Status: active

Stuck With You

It's a Hockey Thing

"No no, remember when we stayed up that night junior year watching old Zenon movies on Disney channel?"

"Oh gosh yes! That night we did our English assignments for Heart of Darkness and our history project that night," I exclaimed m laughter echoing. Six in the morning in Pittsburgh, Nicole and I simply stayed up all night. Talking about boys, life, and even politics. It's what best friends do.

Nicole chuckled, "Then my mom walked in at like four a.m. To make us breakfast!"

Smiling I nodded and my eyes flickered to the screen. Both Nicole and I sucked in our breath as we watched A Walk To Remember. Important scenes that were crucial to the movie. Nicole groaned, "He texted me, why is he awake?"

"What did Jordan say?" I asked curiously, for two people that don't get along they have texted each other a lot.

"He says he thinks my ass is too round," Nicole said with narrowed eyes.  Her fingers flew on the phone and she said, "I told him that he should keep his eyes to himself."

Smiling I said, "Invite him over, I am going to head over to Sidney's in a bit anyway. I'm going to shower first!"

Standing up I skipped to my room. I took a quick shower and once I was out I put on Sidney's sweater and put on comfortable jeans. I fishtailed my hair then sprayed perfume on me and I grabbed my wallet along with my phone before leaving. As I was leaving Nicole and Vincent sat at the table sipping coffee. I smiled to myself knowing they're forming a love-hate relationship.

-

"Squid the kid," I joked to Sidney as I sat with him alone in the locker room which reeked of sweat. Looking up at Sidney it felt surreal to be with him.

He smiled tossing me his shirt before pocketing his phone, "Silly Vicky!"

"Don't ever call me that again," I glared at him as I gently kicked him. These lockers are pretty big and leaning against them was the only thing that kept me stable when Sidney turned to tickle me.

In between giggles I screeched, "Sidney Crosby! Watch out! I hate being tickled!"

His hands were all over me tickling me but finally I ran to the other set of lockers. My eyes widened but when he swung his duffel over his shoulder he just smiled and swung his arm around my shoulder.

"So I know you love attending my hockey games," Sidney said with slight hesitation, "But I do miss you on my away games."

My arm is wrapped around his waist as we walked into a maze of hallways. Pursing my lips I considered what he said for a moment before smirking, "Is this your way of asking me to go with you to away games?"

"Why I believe so," Sidney said with a grin. I nodded slightly leaning on him. Once we stepped out of the building I shivered and snuggled closer to him.

Looking up into the sky small white pieces of snow were falling. My smile grew and I said, "The first snowfall of Christmas time."

Sidney pursed his lips and stopped in the middle of the stair case to the parking lot which was vacant except for a few cards. He wrapped his arms around her waist and instinctively mine went around his neck. For the moment it is just Sidney and I. Not about Sidney Crosby. Not about Victoria Vaughn. It is us, together.

The kiss he pressed on my lips is sweet and soft. Reassuring to how I am his and he is mine. Sidney tastes of a yummy apple pie and I could help but chuckle, "You sir, taste delicious."

"It's a hockey thing," he smirked when we went to the car. There is nothing better than being with Sidney, he'll bring a smile to my face quicker than anyone else.

Rolling my eyes I said, "So what's Jordan said about Nicole?"

"Why is she so perfect? What am I saying, she's a brat. With a flat ass. Who am I kidding! Her ass is perfect," mocked Sidney. His impersonation of Jordan seems accurate considering Nicole did the same thing. That was before we started a movie marathon.

"How long do you think they'll last arguing?" I wondered aloud. My hands fiddled with my keys but that was the last thing I felt before the car halted to a jolt.

Flinging forward with too much force I felt the airbag engulf me. My breathing quickened realizing the accident caused. For a minute everything blurred and I looked around for Sidney who like me just hyper ventilated. But what caught my eye is his hand pressed to his head.

Rushing to take off my seatbelt I repeatedly clicked saying Sidney's name over and over. Finally when it was undone I jumped out of the car rushing to Sidney's side feeling dizzy but he is important. Grabbing his face his eyes were half open and I yelled, "Stay awake Sidney! Please stay awake!"

His vacant expression and eyes barely open I slapped his face, kissed him but he is unresponsive. The car hit a pole as Sidney had skid to the side. Turning my attention to him I quickly dialed 911 telling them where we are and the emergency.

"Please! Sidney! Stay with me, god dammit! I love you Sidney! Stay with me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
it's a hockey thing, it's a Sidney thing. Dunn dunnn dunnn, what will happen next! I promise to write a long chapter this weekend and upload it next week.
Sorry for not updating but my creativity has just been sparked (:
Thanks for sticking with this story!