Status: active

Stuck With You

Conditions

"It's not what I want it's what I need," Sidney clarified with his arm tightly around me waist, I rolled my eyes as he continued, "I need you to be my girlfriend for publicity."

The words replayed in my head for a moment and I asked, "Why?"

Sidney removed his arms from my waist and went over to sit on the couch, I followed his lead sitting beside him and tucked my legs underneath my bottom. I acknowledged Sidney's consecutive finger tapping and foot tapping, his nerves are on edge and honestly it's quite annoying. Grabbing his hand and hitting his leg he stopped the tapping.

Sidney inhaled deeply and said, "Coach says I represent the team wrong and I can't be with a different girl each night. A few weeks ago coach Dan told me this and he said he would find me a girl. But apparently he talked to Mario Lemieux who came up with the idea to give me two choices."

Sidney paused and stared at his hands so I pressed, "What are the choices?"

Crosby sighed and said, "I either get you to be my wag or I have to have Anna-Marie Todd to be my girlfriend."

"Who's Anna-Marie Todd?" I questioned as I saw Sidney make a face of disgust.

"Apparently this obsessed fan who wants to do very smutty things with me," Sidney said with a frown. I rolled m eyes at his ridiculous reason, the girl is probably not a size one with ridiculously large boobs.

I scoffed, "So what exactly would we do in this facade?"

Sidney smirked, "In public we'd have to hold hands, go on dates, you would probably have to attend my games, and you know stuff like that."

I made a face of disgust, I cannot even stand being near Crosby. Why am I even considering helping out this man? A brilliant idea formed in my head and I smirk, "All right Crosby, I'll make you a deal."

A frown formed on his face and he let out a defeated sigh, "What is it Vaughn?"

"Needless to say that we both don't like each other and since I am doing you such a grand favor then I have conditions. First off, you're going to apologize to Jordan and tell him nicely that we are together," I told him and I felt my heart sink a bit as I thought of the attraction I had begun to feel towards Sidney's fellow teammate.

Continuing I slid down in my seat and said, "When we go on our first 'date' you'll have to take me to Fortune Wheel."

Sidney grinned and laughed, "Why?"

"Because you owe me Chinese!" I told him defensively, holding back a small smile I said, "Next condition is that if I do this we cannot blurt it out like you tried doing because then no one will believe us because honestly my brother would not buy it and neither would anyone who has seen us in the same room together."

"But we're getting along now!" he whined crossing his arm childishly.

I shook my head and said, "One time of no arguing with no one around will he unbelievable. We just need some type of excuse to be around each other where we're forced to interact."

We both stayed silent and I took a quick glance at Sidney and a grin came to my lips as I saw him make an awkward thinking face with his lips pouted and eyebrows furrowed together.

"What are you smiling at?" Sidney grouched while tapping a finger on his chin. I let his question hang in he air as I thought of what could happen, what is something believable?

Groaning I threw my head back and put my hands on my face when I said, "Why is this so hard?"

"High school-athletics-I've got an idea!" Sidney said thrusting his fist into the air, he acts like such a big kid it's hilarious.

Motioning for him to continue I said, "Share your knowledge Crosby."

"Victoria, in high school girls can be on the athletic's staff, you know that right?" Sidney said looking me in the eye.

I nodded and said, "Too bad we're not in high school and you play in the NHL."

"Well that's true, I didn't think that through," Sidney said with a frown.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, even though he's been nothing but mean to me since I've met him I can't help but try and help him. Sighing, I said "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

"What's that mean?" he asked dumbfounded.

"It means that we'll need to start acting slowly nicer to one another around our friends," I told him, "Starting with Letang's gathering Saturday night."

"How do you know Letang?" Sidney asked sharply with a slight edge to his voice, my eyes snapped to him oddly-why the sudden anger?

My eyebrows raised but I shrugged, "One of the night's when the guys came over."

My eyes studied Sidney as he swiftly got up with a sudden stiff posture and with a hand on the door knob he looked at me and said, "I'll be here at five sharp so we can go to dinner the Letang's. Tomorrow we can go do something together to, I'll be here at two-might as well get to know each other on our own free will."

With that he slammed the door shut and left me sitting on the couch with wide eyes. Sidney Crosby just made a deal with me to be his fake girlfriend, and although I hate to admit it while he was nice I began to hate him slightly less.
♠ ♠ ♠
so . I think today is extra lucky because I have one hundred EIGHTY SEVEN readers haha :) and it's 11-1-11(:
I've been a bit busy with boys, school, Halloween, and hockey and football season :)
By the way congrats to the steelers on the game this weekend! (I don't like many Boston teams)
So, question what is a good website to purchase tickets for games?
Kay!
Comment subscribe and enjoy my lovely readers :)