Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Quattordici

Belle's POV: 

The rest of summer went by way too quickly. By the time September rolled around, Hot Chelle Rae had tours booked until next fall. The boys had gotten more popular from their summer tour and their fan base continued to grow. Tomorrow, the guys left for a month long your in Europe, which I wasn't all that thrilled about. 

"It's only a month babe, I'll be fine," I reassured Ryan. 

All of us were at the airport, saying our goodbyes and wishing the guys good luck in Europe.

"A month is too long away from you," Ryan whispered as I smiled sadly.

"Someone has to hold down the fort here," I said, grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze. 

"LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT 235 TO LONDON!" Someone over the loud speaker screeched. 

Ryan pulled me into a bone crushing hug, rubbing small circles on my back as I sighed contently.

"You don't wanna miss your flight," I mumbled.

Ryan gave me one final squeeze before letting go. 

"I'll be back soon," he smiled, pressing his lips lightly to mine. 

He picked up his guitar case, and turned around to walk to the gait. He gave me one last wave before vanishing. 

I fished my car keys out of my pocket and turned to Kylie and Casey. 

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Mmhhmm," Casey mumbled, grabbing Kylie's arm and dragging her away from the gait. 

"What are we going to do for a month?" Kylie whined once we had gotten back to my car and onto the highway.

"Whatever the hell we want!" I fist pumped, causing all of us to burst into a fit of giggles. 

"No sex for a whole month!" Casey yelled as I thumped her arm. 

"Too much information," I giggled, turning up the radio. 

I dropped Casey and Kylie back off at their houses, and then drove to mine. I threw my keys into the bowl on my kitchen table and hung my jacket up. 

"What to do, what to do," I mumbled as I drummed my hands on the table. 

I eventually decided to do some cleaning around my house. I assumed that would take me the rest of the day, so I got started right away. 

*** 

"And done," I smiled to myself, wiping my hands on a towel.

I had cleaned my room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the living room. It was still pretty light outside, so I went to go check what time it was.

"It's only 2?" I said in annoyance.

My cleaning spree had lasted only an hour. I decided to call Kylie and Casey to see if they wanted to come over.

"We were on our way anyway!" Kylie called as she and Casey walked through my front door.

"You were?" I asked, pouring myself a glass of water.

"We were bored as hell, so we decided to come here," Casey laughed as I smiled.

"I guess we don't have much to do without the guys," Casey grinned sheepishly as we nodded.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Kylie yelled as Casey and I jumped.

"Yeah?" I replied, after regaining my breath.

"The guys last show is in London, right? Why don't we go over and see them?" Kylie grinned.

It wasn't a bad idea...

"When is that?" Casey asked, typing madly on her phone, pulling up her calendar.

"September 28th!" Kylie said, still grinning.

"I can't," Casey frowned , putting her phone on the counter.

"Why not?" Kylie cried, her mood instantly changing.

"My cousin is getting married then in California. I'm the damn maid of honor," Casey huffed as I patter her arm, giving her a sympathetic look. 

"Can you go Belle?" Kylie asked hopefully as I looked at her doubtfully.

"I don't know... where would we stay and how would we get there?"

"We could stay at a hotel for a night and just fly home with the guys! And we'd take a plane to get there silly!" Kylie yapped excitedly.

"You should go," Casey piped in as I sighed. 

"Please, please, pretty please?" Kylie begged.

"Fine, I'll go!" I smiled, throwing my hands up in defeat.

Only 27 more days...