Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Quindici

Belle's POV: 

"Come on Belle, we're here!" Kylie whisper yelled as she shook me. 

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked outside my window to see the glowing lights of London. I grabbed my backpack from underneath the seat and followed Kylie out of the plane. 

"I'm so excited!" Kylie squealed after we collected our bags and were in the cab on the way to our hotel. 

"I can't believe we're actually here," I said in disbelief. 

We chatted for a while longer until our cab stopped in front of a modest looking building.

"Welcome to London ladies," the cab driver said in a thick English accent.

We paid the man and made our way to the lobby of the hotel. 

"Hello," I greeted the receptionist quietly as she looked up from her computer.

"Hello. Name please," she said in a business tone. 

"LeShay," Kylie piped up as the receptionist typed into her computer.

"Here's your room key. Enjoy your stay," the woman said, giving us a small smile. 

"Thank you," I smiled, grabbing my suitcase.

"We're on the 5th floor," Kylie said as I pressed a button. 

We waited and listened to the jazzy elevator music before the elevator dinged, alerting us we arrived at our floor. 

"Holy shit," I whispered, looking around the room. 

There was a huge window overlooking the streets of London.

"It's so pretty," Kylie murmured, tracing her finger over the window. "It's so dark outside, what time is it anyway?" Kylie asked, leaping onto her bed.

"It's 1:30," I said, flopping onto my bed. 

I didn't sleep at all on the plane, and the time change was really catching up on me. 

"Goodnight," I mumbled to Kylie before turning off the light. 

"Only a few more hours until we see everyone!" Kylie quietly cheered as I smiled. 

***

"Let's go explore!" Kylie cheered as I yawned. 

"Alright, maybe they have somewhere to get coffee," I smiled as Kylie rolled her eyes. 

"Come on already," she whined, pulling my arm.

"I'm coming! Hold on a sec," I chuckled, grabbing the room key and chasing Kylie out the door. 

It was surprisingly warm for a September in London and I regretted bringing my jacket.

"A Starbucks!" Kylie yelled, pointing to the familiar store. "Thank god for coffee!" 

The Starbucks wasn't that crowded, except for a few people chatting in the corner.

Kylie and I ordered what we wanted and sat down in two big chairs. A group of teenage girls walked in, looking around furiously.

"I wonder what they're looking for," Kylie asked as I shrugged. 

"I'll ask," I volunteered, standing up and walking to a girl. "Hey, what are all of you in here for?" I asked with a smile.

"Didn't you hear?" She asked, startled when I shook my head. "Hot Chelle Rae is around here! Nash tweeted!" The girl squealed as I gave her a small smile.

"Thanks, hope you find them," I said, walking back to Kylie. "Shit, we have to go," I said quickly, grabbing my stuff and tossing it in the trash.

"Why?" Kylie asked, her mouth full with a blueberry scone.

"Because that group of teenage girls is here because Hot Chelle Rae is here," I said as her eyes widened.

"They can't see us!" She yelped, jumping up and following me out of the store. 

We hastily made our way back to our hotel, but were stopped when another large group of girls ran past us.

"Shit," I muttered, looking around to make sure the guys weren't here.

I gave Kylie a thumbs up, letting her know the guys weren't here as she sighed in relief. I looked to the left to make sure we could cross, but l locked eyes with Nash, who was standing with Ryan, Ian, and Jamie.

He gave me a weird look, but I grabbed Kylie's arm and dragged her across the street and into the lobby. 

"Shit, shit, shit!" I yelped as Kylie gave me a confused look. "Nash saw me!"

"Oh fuck, well there goes the surprise," she said, disappointed.

"Not true! Only Nash saw me, which means no one else knows we're here," I said, trying to make Kylie feel better. 

"True... Let's go get ready now!" Kylie said, as she broke out in a grin. 

"Haha alright," I laughed. "What row are we in?" 

"Second!" Kylie smiled as I grinned.

"How did you get those?" I asked in disbelief.

"I have a friend," she said smirked as I rolled my eyes. 

***

"You look amazing!" Kylie gushed as I smiled.

I decided to keep it simple by wearing a pair of denim high waisted shorts, a black bandeau, and a red bandana to keep my hair from falling in my face. 

Kylie was wearing a black high-low skirt, a silver bandeau, and a sleeveless jean jacket. Overall, we looked pretty good.

"When does the show start?" I asked, while putting earrings into my two cartilage piercings. 

"7 I think?" Kylie replied, putting on some chapstick.

"Well it's 6, so I suggest we get going," I grinned, grabbing my bag. 

We hailed a cab once we were outside, the night life of London beginning to come out. 

We arrived at the venue fifteen minutes later, and the line to get in was out the door and around the corner. 

"Well damn, look at all these people," Kylie whistled. 

We walked to the back of the line, waiting with everyone else. 

"How much longer?" Kylie whined as I rolled my eyes.

"We've been here for 5 minutes," I laughed as she huffed.

"Doors are opening!" A group of girls squealed, causing a flurry of excitement. 

After I helped Kylie up, I turned around to look at the rest of the line. It had turned another corner and went even farther! The line began to move as I grabbed my ticket from my pocket. 

Here goes nothing...