Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Sedici

Belle's POV: 

"That band was so awesome!" Kylie gushed as I smiled. 

We had been let in, and the third opening band just finished, meaning Hot Chelle Rae was playing next. 

"I can't wait to see Ian, and Ryan, damn he's so hot," some girls smirked in front of us. 

From what they were wearing, they were definitely tour whores. 

"Fuck that, who cares what they say, we get to see them afterwards!" Kylie said, reassuring me.

The lights suddenly dimmed and the crowd began to cheer. I'm not sure why, but I was nervous. The curtains began to open and Jamie was in the back, banging on his drums. Next, Ian came on, and then Nash, causing Kylie to scream like a crazy woman. Ryan finally ran out. Damn he looked good.

"Hello London!" He called into the microphone as the crowd screamed. 

The guys started with I Like To Dance, one of my favorites. Kylie and I belted out the lyrics, ignoring the looks we were getting from the tour whores in front of us.

The rest of the set was amazing. Nash noticed Kylie right from the beginning, so he showed off a little for her. Ryan was yet to see me, so the nervousness still hadn't disappeared. 

"Thank you guys so much for joining us!" Ryan yelled after drank from his water bottle. "This is gonna be our last song, enjoy London!" 

Tonight Tonight began to play as everyone danced and sang along. Ryan came to our side of the stage, singing to the girls in front of us. For a second, his eyes connected with mine. The butterflies instantly vanished as a huge grin appeared on his face. I thought his face would break from smiling so much while he sang. The last note played as the guys waved and ran off the stage. 

"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!" Kylie screamed as I grinned. 

"Did you see Ryan totally smile at me? Let's see if we can get backstage," the tour whore sneered as I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's go see them!" Kylie fist pumped as I nodded. 

We grabbed our stuff and made our way to the side of the stage. There was a crowd of people there- mostly girls wearing t-shirts with the guys faces on them, and the tour whores that were in front of us- trying to get backstage. 

"Move please," Kylie said, shoving past the girls. 

Some girls shoved back, but she just shoved harder.

"Ladies, please step back! No pass, no entry!" A large security guard yelled. 

The girls stayed put. The security guard sighed and pulled out a walkie-talkie, speaking into it quietly. 

"Alright, I need Kylie and Belle! Kylie and Belle!" The man called as I grabbed Kylie's hand and pulled her through the girls. 

"That's us!" Kylie grinned as the girls around us stared. 

"Okay, come with me," the man huffed, opening the door. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the bimbo that wanted Ryan and gave her the finger before disappearing backstage. 

"Kylie, Nash wanted you to meet him in the green room," the guard said, pointing down a hallway.

"See you later," Kylie squealed, giving my hand a squeeze and letting me go. 

"Belle, right?" The security guard asked as I nodded. "Ryan is out signing right now, but if you sit tight, he'll be right in," the security guard said.

"Oh, okay," I said, disappointed. "I'll just wait outside." 

The security guard showed me to the door. I thanked him and walked outside to be greeted by a bunch of screaming girls. I looked around and spotted Ryan taking pictures with some fans. I dodged a group of girls and made my way over to Ryan. There was a crowd around him to get a picture, so I waited patiently in the back. 

He was so sweet to his fans, all of the guys were. They actually took the time to talk and hang out with them. They continually thanked them because without them, they wouldn't be here today.

I was pulled out of my little daydream when I was pushed to the front of the huddle around Ryan. His eyes landed on me and his face broke out into a grin. 

"Belle?" He asked, making sure it was really me.

"Yeah?" I asked with a small smile. 

He closed the space between us and kissed me deeply. He picked me up and spun me around, pressing his lips all over my face. 

Girls began to whisper everywhere around us, but I ignored them and clung onto Ryan. 

"Babe, what are you doing here?" He asked, setting me down and resting his hands on my waist 

"I came to see you," I teased as he chuckled.

"Um Ryan, could we get a picture?". A little girl no older than 10 asked.

"Of course sweetheart," he smiled, bending down so her mother could snap the picture. 

"I'll be done soon," he whispered with a frown as I nodded. He pressed his lips lightly to mine as I smiled into the kiss. 

"Go meet more fans," I smiled as he saluted me and turned to take more pictures.

"Fans first," I mumbled to myself, making my way to the sided door. 

I was let in immediately and escorted to the green room. I didn't want to intrude, so I opened to door quietly and looked around. Ian was on the phone with someone, and Jamie was on his laptop; Nash and Kylie were no where to be found. 

"Belle?" Jamie asked, spotting me in the doorway. 

"Hey," I waved, going over to hug him. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, holding me at arms length.

"I came to visit my favorite band!" I grinned as Jamie laughed.

"You're one dedicated fan," he chuckled.

"Speaking of dedicated fans, there's a group of girls out there who want to meet you," I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Hmmm, anyone cute?" 

"If you call twelve year olds with your face on their t-shirts cute," I giggled as he blushed.

"Well, can't let the twelve year olds wait," he said, grabbing his phone from the table and walking out the door. 

Ian had disappeared while I was talking to Jamie, probably to talk to fans, so I was alone in the room. I plucked a bowl of grapes from the food table and pulled out my phone. 

I texted Kylie asking where she was, updated my Facebook status, and tweeted a few fans. I finished half of the bowl of grapes and no one had showed up yet. My phone read 1:23 AM, so I assumed security had kicked everyone out, but I wasn't really sure. 

I decided to look around the venue to waste some time. I put the bowl of grapes back on the table, and opened the door, just to run into someone. 

"Oh sorry," I mumbled looking up to see a smiling Ryan. "In that case, never mind," I teased. 

I stood on my tiptoes and crushed my lips to his. I was completely surprised by my suddenness, and apparently Ryan was too because before I knew it, we were both on the floor. I buried my bright red face in Ryan's chest as I felt his body shake with laughter. 

"God I'm sorry," I mumbled, still hiding my face.

Ryan was still laughing, which made me feel a little better, knowing I didn't hurt him when we fell. I took this opportunity to roll off of him and retrieve my bandana. Before I could move, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down again. 

"Don't leave," he mumbled as I smiled.

"Okay," I said, readjusting myself so my head was laying on his chest, and we were both looking up at the ceiling. 

"Of course they're on the floor. At least their clothes are on!" Kylie exclaimed as she and Nash turned the corner. 

I rolled off of Ryan and brushed myself off. He stood up as well, wrapping an arm around my torso. 

"Hey Nash," I waved as he smiled.

"Long time no see, shorty," he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. 

"Well this was fun and all, but we're gonna get going to the hotel," Kylie butt in as I sighed. Sleep didn't sound too bad...

"Yeah, we'll be there soon," Ryan said.

"Deuces fools," Kylie smiled, walking away with Nash. 

"Now where were we," Ryan smiled, pressing his lips to mine...