Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

And My Reason Is YOU...

“I promise you that I will never leave you side and protect you until the day you die.” Wow no one haves ever said that to me. I don't know what to say.
“Thank you Jimmy.” Is the only thing I manage to say and I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped the tear and said “No one as beautiful as you should be crying.”
“Ji-Ji-my you called me Beautiful?” I asked surprised, no one in my lifetime has ever call me beautiful not even... the devil's son Jacoby.
“I’m sorry.” He mumble. He is so adorable.
“Don’t apologize, thank you.” I whispered and I felt how my face was heating up.
The door boosted open, I think is going to be hard to be alone with him.
“Annie you are back!” Ramona shouted. "I tho you were dead, I was so sad." She jump on the bed and hugged me really tight.
"Ramona I love you too but I need air!" She let go of me and I gasped for air.
"I'm so sorry sis." She is just to adorable for me to be mad at her. I patted her head.
"Now the pretty little witch survive why am Inot surprise?" I heard Matt coming thru the door smirking. He saw Jimmy and his face went pale "Rev is that you?" He asked Jimmy.
"Shadows you are big really big." He laughed at Matt.
"Look at you man you don't look different at all!" He squealed like a high school girl.
Me and Ramona looked at them confused, then I remembered when Jacoby was telling me the story about Adrienne he mention a Jimmy I wonder if he is the same Jimmy...
"Annie Oh my god I was so worried about you I knew you weren't dead" Val shouted across the room and running to hug me. Again I was out of air.
"Are you guys trying to kill me, Val I can't breath!" I try to scream. She let me go and smile crying.
"Val don't cry I am safe and here thanks to Jimmy." She look at jimmy and mouthed a Thank you.
"Is weird to hear you call him Jimmy." Ramona said casually.
"What are you talking about Ramona?" I asked confused.
"You always call him Jimbo." She smiling then whisper in my ear "I tell you later." I looked at her more confused then ever and Val smiled like they knew something.
"Well Rev tell me why did you not come back here." He was about to answer when they noticed we were listening. Matt turned around and glare at us.
I was the only one to speak up "I'm not leaving" I stated simply.
Everyone burst into laughter and they left the room, I really wanted to know what was Jimmy going to say.
"Soooo What happened?" Val asked.
"Jacoby is not who he says he is." I started to sob quietly.
"I'm sorry Annie." Ramona said hugging me.
"We didn't know he was a shit shifter either." Val said and looked at he confused. "Right you don't have your memory, well a shit shifter..." I cut her off "Shit shifter?" I asked confused. "Yeah shit because he is shit to me now." She said with anger in her voice. "Anyways is a demon who can take a shape of anything and anyone. We discovered this after you disappeared." I nodded.
"I just wish this feelings for him go away." I said and begin to sob again.
"I have a pretty god feeling they will." Ramona said smiling.
"How?" I whispered.
"James Sullivan." She stated simply and before I would ask who was that person name she left and so did Val leaving me clueless and confused.
Who is James Sullivan? Sullivan James? James? Sullivan?
I kept thinking about it and kept looking at the ceiling. Then hit it me.
James is the name of Jimmy
I needed to ask him his last name and I went looking everywhere for him. I was about to give up I mean really this place is just huge! But I hear Matt voice.
"Rev you need to tell her the truth." What truth what is he talking about? And who is she? I feel feeling never felt before with anyone what is it call jealous?
"Shadows No! She doesn't need that right now!" He shouted.
"Bullshit Rev! You love her! You do and you just gonna give up because you think you are worthy of her love!" He loves another girl? That doesn't love him back? How can someone can't love Jimmy? I mean he is a gentleman, caring, sweet and last he is a gorgeous man.
I didn't want to hear any more of this conversation it made me sad to know that Jimmy wasn't happy. I sat again on my bed and came to a decision.
I'm going to make Jimmy fall in love with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD OH yeah OH yeah! LOL
Another Chapter and I have to say Annie is really clueless.
Maybe I'll update later but I have to go :)
Comment Subs.
Don't be a silent reader.
Thank you for commenting :
Cali_cookies
bloodyvengeance
Sailor Meranda


And all my silent readers too!

Title Credit: The Reason- Hoobastank