Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

Let's Kill.

"Is nice to see you Adrienne" Zeus says.
"Your highness" Adrienne says.
"Why do you come here?" Zeus asks.
"I want my Twin sister dead" Adrienne says with no emotion.
"We can't kill her." Zeus says. "You have to do it yourself but you have to give her memory back."Zeus stated simply.
"How do you know about that?" Adrienne asks scare.
"I am the King of the gods what do you expect?" Zeus says smirking.
"I should go to war agaisnt my father then."Adrienne says.
"Do whatever you please but if I hear you kill Hades to run the underworld I shall kill you myself."Zeus sending her to her kingdom.
"How did it go my beautiful Queen?" Jacoby asks kissing his wife.
"Zeus told me to kill her myself but I have to give her, her memory back." Adrienne sighed.
"At least you can kill her." Jacoby said picking up his wife and placing her on the bed.
"Yeah and I can't kill my father or Zeus will kill me himself." Adrienne said dissapointed.
"We have our own kingdom my sweet Queen."Jacoby says kissing her neck making his wife giggle.
"Jacoby?" Adrienne asks between her giggles.
"Hmmm." Was the only thing her husband answer.
"Stop teasing and make me love." Adrienne says as her husband began making love for the 8th time this day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well as much as I hate her guts I had to do this. 3rd person of course.
I wonder what would happen next chapter.
Comment Subs.
Btw this is a filler of the battle that is coming.

Title Credit: Let's kill Tonight - Panic! At The Disco.