Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

That boy is a Monster...

“Hey Ramona” I think she was the only one who actually spoke to me. She was cool but out of her head. She would speak to me whatever she wasn’t with her friends. I really didn’t care.
“Where are you going?” She asked the dumbest question.
“Dorm.” I said trying to get away.
“No let’s go eat something together.” I looked at her surprised.
“Uh .u.u.u” I started to strut.
“Annie! C’mon!” She yelled.
“Fine. Let me just leave this at the dorm.”
On the way to the cafeteria Ramona was all over the place kissing boys and hugging girls. When we reached the cafeteria I was happy until I saw Brian. He glare at me, I hate that guy so much!
“Earth to Annie.” That brought me back from my thoughts.
“What? I’m sorry I was distracted.” I hate that guy.
“I notice. Hey, look at that weird kid over there; he looks like a dork with that eyeliner!” I glare at her; she was getting on my nerves.
“Hey Ramona Why are you sitting with that nerd girl?” Here come the excuses.
“You know what Ramona I am not going to sit here and let this people call me names. If you want to be actual friends with me then look for me, if not then don’t even bother. To be honest I am going to sit over there with dork boy he seems cool.” The look of Ramona’s face and her friends was priceless and I did what I said I sat down next to dork boy.
“Hey can I sit here?” He looked at me surprised.
“Umm… Sure I guess.” I smiled at him and sat.
“I’m Annie and you are?” I was intrigued by him.
“Jacoby. Can I ask you something?”
“Sure.”
“Is this a joke or something?” I sighed.
“Do I look like I would joke?”
He raised his eyebrow “I guess not?”
“Clearly” I began to read my book, we didn’t speak but I was okay with that. I glance over my book towards Brian. He was with his group of friends but then he glare at me. Why does a guy so gorgeous have to be so arrogant?
“So you like man-whore over there?” Jacoby asked me.
“No, I just think he is gorgeous but too arrogant.” I simply stated without looking at him.
“Wow you are the first person who actually said that out loud.” He said laughing. I shrugged. “I don’t give a fuck you know.”
“I can see that. What are going to do after lunch?” I looked at him surprised. “I thought you didn’t like me?” He shrugged. “I like you after saying that about man-whore. And besides you are the first one to actually approached me so kudos for you.” I laughed. “Ehh I have no plans what so ever so if you wanna hang out.” He smiled. “Sure, hey let’s go to the park and laugh at people.”
“I would love to.” With that said we left to the park. We got to know each other and what do you know we have a lot in common. I was happy to make an actual friend that likes me for who I am. After a whole day with Coby, I was finally in my dorm. I showered and I was getting comfy on my bed almost asleep. And then my window snapped open and I saw a figure.
“Fuck this I hate this boots!” The figure yelled. I was fucking confused.
“Who the hell are you?” I asked annoyed.
“I am your biggest nightmare.”
“Coby What the fuck!” I yelled.
“Keep it down Annie!” We laughed.
“What are you doing here?” I asked confused.
“Well I need to tell you something in order to continue our new friendship and I could NOT wait til’ tomorrow.” I looked at him confused. “Annie I need to tell you and I know we would be good friends if I tell you.” I was worried now.
“Spit it out!” I yelled.
“Don’t yell at me!”
“Then spit. It. Out.!” I made a pause in each word.
“I’m a demon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:O No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
I hope you enjoy! :) Two updates in a row.

Title Credit: Lady Gaga- Monster.