Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

I wanna watch you B U R N!

"Val what is with you and yelling?" I asked dramatically and entering her room which every single girl was in it. Amie, Val of course, Chelle Val's twin sister,Ramona and some other girl I didn't recognized.
"I will stop yelling if you answer the question I asked you earlier today." She said yelling I swear I will slap her.
"Okay I did NOT used protection while having sex." I said rolling my eyes.
"What?" Amie said surprised. "You had sex with who?"
"With Jimmy." Val said furious. "I cannot believe you were so damn stupid to not use protection Annie!"
"Oh shut up Val We all know that you have sex with Shadows without protection!" I said glaring at her.
"I do so!" She snapped back.
"Well I didn't used it so if I am pregnant I will be happy to receive my child to the world."
"Annie you are still young and so is Jimmy!" Val shouted.
"Val you are young and you married Shadows." I said rolling my eyes.
"So?"
"What do you mean so?" I said getting more annoyed. "Just because you are older than me doesn't mean you are my mother!"
"Fine! Mom what do you have to say about this?" She asked the girl beside Ramona.
"I say she is right Valary and you know it" She said really calm.
"But Mom!" Val whined.
"No but's Val she does what she wants." She smiled towards me. "Is good to have you back sweetie." I look at her with wide eyes.
" You are my mom?" I asked surprised.
"Of course I am you know I do not look old but I am!"
"So you are Persephone?" I asked curiously.
"Why certainly I am." She smiled gently.
Val sighed in frustration. "Annie always gets what she wants mom!"
"Val she didn't sleep with your boyfriend I do not get why are you so upset?" Amie asked getting annoyed.
"Well that's true." She sighed in defeat. "But I do not want my baby sister to be unhappy."
"Is okay I understand Val but I do love Jimmy." I said hugging her.
"I know." I stopped hugging Val and ran towards Mom and hugged her tightly. "I missed you."
It was a beautiful five minutes with my mother and sisters but then someone shouted my name again.
“Annie! Come here now!” It came from where the guys were.
"Well that's my queue." I said walking towards the door.
I was walking thinking about what if i was really pregnant I would be happy but what if Jimmy not ready for been a father. This is so confusing.
"Who yelled my name again?" I asked looking at all the guys. Jimmy smiled at me but My attention to the guy beside him I think his name was Zacky.
"Annie I want you to kill your sister." He said furious for what I could tell.
"Which one of them all?" I said joking but that was not a good idea.
"Adrienne." He said with a Sadistic voice. I smiled evilly "Well we should plan that together."
I saw how every guy in the room was with worried faces.
"Annie you can't your sister." Jimmy said worried.
"If she doesn't I will Rev." Zacky said and he pulled me to the hallway and uncontrollably began sobbing.
"She haves the love of my life." He said between sobs. "I want her dead as soon as possible, I want him back in my life I cannot live without him anymore."
"Who is he?" I asked curious.
"Brian." My eyes went wide.
"You mean that Sick Vampire?" I asked.
"Yes that's my Syn." He said with a sad smile still sobbing. "That bitch haves him under a spell." At this point I was beyond furious I want that bitch dead.
"I am so sorry Zacky I didn't know he was under Adrie spell." I said before leaning down to hugged him and kiss his forehead.
"Is okay I forgot you don't have your memory yet." He said returning the hugged.
"If it's the last thing I do I will have your Syn back." I said hugging him tightly.
"I love him so much Annie it hurts!" I can feel his tears non stop. And I clean his face and said "Tonight after everyone is asleep we confront her." I smiled sadistically oh yes tonight is revenge for everything we been thru.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update my lovely readers.
1. I am so happy to have Zacky in Annie's side
2. I am so happy that A7x is coming here!
3.Comment Subs
4. Have you guys heard the new song from Panic At the disco? Mercenary.?
If not here is the Vid

5. I am writing a new story xD Vampire one ;)
6. I Love the song.
Image

Title Credit: Burn- Papa Roach