Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

See how I leave with every piece of you.

“Are you high Coby?” I can’t believe he is high!
“I am not high Annie!” He began to yell.
“Can you keep it down?” I sighed. “So you are a demon? Like a real demon?”
“Yes I am. I didn’t think I was going to tell you but you seem cool. I thought I was going to eat your soul but damn you are a good friend.” I was just confused and scared.
“What do you mean eat my soul?”
“Eat it, leaving you dead.” His smile was diabolic. His eyes were black completely. I am ecstatic. I didn’t move the hell I can’t move. I could not break away from his eyes and he was getting closer to my face and smile. “Are you afraid?” He smirked. “I am not going to do anything to you I just wanted to show you that I am a demon.”
“Can you please give me personal space Coby?” I whispered.
“Why are you so afraid?” He asked concerned.
“I am not is just a lot to take in.” He sighed. “Look I am not asking you to just accept me right away but can you just think about our friendship?” He asked sadly.
“Coby I…” He cut me off. “I do not want you to be my friend if you just going to be afraid of me in fact I’m leaving now!” He climbed the window and just threw himself. I ran to the window but it wasn’t fast enough. Since I knew where his dorm was, I march there pissed. Nobody, nobody leaves me without discussing this important matter! Who the hell he thinks he is leaving like that! He is going to get a piece of my mind. I was half way there and Brian came out of nowhere.
“Hello Smith.” Great another asshole.
“What do you want Haner?” I was already pissed I do not need this right now.
“Why are you up this late? Are you supposed to be sleeping like a good girl?” He smirked.
“Look asshole I am not in the mood for this. Can I get you back on this later?” I am pissed and annoyed. I really hate this guy and his stupid face. I left him there and march to Coby’s dorm. I was in the elevator, walking down the hall with my pajamas but right now that wasn’t important as Coby. I reached the door I was not going to knock I just walked in and there he was reading.
“Jacoby Shaddix! How can you leave like that?” I was beyond pissed. “Fine you are a fucking demon but you do not walk out without talking to me about it! You don’t know how fucking mad I am right now!” I was yelling at him and he didn’t even look once at me. That was it. I grabbed his book and tossed it to the other die of the room and slap his face. “Fuck I am talking to you! How can you do not care?” I was crying without even noticing I do not cry for anyone unless I care about them. But he just stared at me with a blank expression. “Are you going to say something?” He just stood up and grabbed his book and sat down on his bed and continue reading. My heart drop, how can he do this? I just walk to the door and before closing I just said “Return to hell fucking bastard!” And I slammed the door.
I was running back to my dorm and the asshole appeared out of nowhere again.
“Look the good girl came back!” He smirked.
“Go to hell and leave me alone, Oh and what you are at it can you take another asshole with you.” I could not see the neither of them. They make my life a living hell. I mean an actual demon and a soon to be! I return to my dorm and sat there in silence, listening to Rolling in the Deep. Even thought I only knew Coby for a day I really like him as a friend and if I had to go to hell to be his friend I will do it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next week was hell, I did not see once Coby but Brian made my life a living hell. I swear I was begging to wish that I was in the actual hell it would be more pleasant to be here on earth with Brian. Now Ramona didn’t talk to me either for her was more important to be popular to be with actual friends that care about her.
I decided to take a walk at night. I miss Coby a lot. But I think he was gone forever. I was walking by an alley I didn’t know why. When I saw Ramona been attack by some weird man. It was dark she was with a friend and the friend ran to save her life but left Ramona there. I just ran towards the man and hit him hard until he let go of Ramona.
“Ramona! Ramona! Are you alright?” And by that man got up and started strangling me. All I could see was blur I was out of oxygen. I panic and started speaking a weird language.
“בייז אויגן פּלוצלינג קוק בייַ זיך וועט זיין יקסטינגגווישט.” By that all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Enjoy

בייז אויגן פּלוצלינג קוק בייַ זיך וועט זיין יקסטינגגווישט.= ojos malignos miraos pronto quedaras extinguido.= evil eyes suddenly look at yourselves shall be extinguished.
Yiddish=Spanish=English.

Title Credit: Rolling in the deep- Adele
Comment. :D