Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

I won't be the one to leave this In Pieces...

“Annie you’re awake!” Ramona shouted. “I was afraid you weren’t going to wake up.”
“Well I did now you haven’t answer my question who do you guys hate?” I was curious.
“Annie just forget about that.” Is Coby.
“What are you doing here?” I said coldly.
“Looking out for you.” He said simply.
“Since when?” I shouted.
“Well this has nothing to do with me so I am going to look for something to eat be back later.” Ramona left.
“Since you go around dark alleys and hit strange men!” I glare at him. “That was not of your business.” I yelled.
“It was especially when you didn’t tell me you are a witch!”
“What the fuck are you talking about? I am a human!” he sighed. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled.
“Is okay.” I whispered.
“Annie I am leaving.” I was confused and worried.
“What? Why?”
“You aren’t safe around me.”
“What?”
“Look we will tell you when the time comes but for now I will leave by tomorrow morning.” With that the asshole left. Why does he mean I am a witch? How can he leave me all alone after he save me! Fucking asshole.
“Hola Annie!” Ramona interrupted my thoughts.
“From where do you know Coby?” She sighed. “We are old friends. And that’s all I am going to say.”
“Seriously what is with all the secrets?” I rolled my eyes and lay on the bed. I was about to fall asleep until I heard his voice.
“Hello Smith.” That venom voice of his.
“What the fuck are you doing here Haner? Did hell kick you out?” I hate him so much.
“You guys know eachother?” Ramona asked.
“I wish I didn’t know him.” I snapped.
“Now Smith be careful with that mouth you don’t want to die horrible.” He said with a chuckled.
“Brian what is the matter with you don’t scare her like that!” Ramona hissed.
“I am not scared of him.” I stated simply.
“Honey you will be afraid of me sometime soon.” He laughed at his way out. Fucking asshole thinks he is all that.
“He used to be so kind and good.” Ramona said with a confused look.
“He used to be what? That guy is just messed up.” I said confused by her words.
“You have no idea.” I wonder what happened to him for him to be so angry and bad all the time.
“When we can get out of here?” I asked Ramona.
“Well tomorrow morning the doctor said.”
“I guess after tomorrow we can go back to our normal lives” I sighed.
“What? No! The only reason that I didn’t talk to you was because you yelled at me but I needed that. Thanks for saving my life.”
“It was nothing. Sorry for yelling at you.” We hugged. I think I have my 2nd friend.
“I’m going to miss Coby.” I sighed. She hugged my tighter and I started to cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is been 2 weeks since everything. Coby left without saying goodbye. How can I still keep thinking about that stupid boy! An asshole he is! How can he leave me! Every day, every hour and every second he is in my mind. I really need to get a boyfriend.
“Earth to Annie!” Ramona brought me back from my thoughts. “You really need to get over Jacoby.” She stated simply.
“Is easier to say it than do it!” I said rolling my eyes.
“I think you love him!” She smirked.
“What? No! I… I… I could never.” I stuttered.
“And why is that?” She asked curious.
“Because he will never feel the same way.” I never love anyone, and I was not going to start now.
“Well is you say so.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is been now 6 months, Brian keeps hunting me and Ramona was my best friend and roommate too. Coby was still lost. I haven’t heard from him. I miss him more and more. But I can feel he is near I don’t even know why.
“Well, well, well what do we have here?” I heard that venom voice of his.
“Go away Haner!” I snapped.
“Why? Don’t you want to play with me?” He asked and I regret getting out of my dorm right now, at this late hours.
“No thank you, I am leaving now.” I said nervous.
“Why would you leave now? I want to have fun with you.” I can hear him but I couldn’t see him. That scares the hell out of me.
“I am leaving now Haner, Goodnight.” I said trying to run to my dorm but I wasn’t fast enough. He caught me.
“We do you think you are going sweetheart” He smirked. “You don’t know how long I waited to be near you.” I looked at him confused and scared. “Are you afraid?” his stupid smirk.
“Yes a little you kind of freak me out.” I was never a liar, never will.
His smile was even bigger, he let go of me and left saying “I can’t wait to taste your blood.”
I went to my dorm and Ramona was asleep. I lay back on my bed and start asking myself
Is he a demon too?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.
Comment Good Bad Subs.

Tittle Credit: In Pieces- Linkin Park