Status: don't be a silent reader, please :)

Don't Fight It

O N E.

It was going to be another long day of working merch for Asking Alexandria on Warped Tour. The heat was brutal and toasting every inch of my skin. Standing around in a small, cramped space didn’t help any either. There were arms around my waist, holding me close to them. As uncomfortable as I was, I didn’t say anything about it.

“Yeh thirsty, Mari?” He whispered into my ear and rested his chin onto my shoulder.

I shook my head lightly, careful not to bump into him. “Not really,”

“I was jus’ gonna ge’ some Pepsi.” Slowly, I felt his arms unravel themselves from me. “I’ll be back soon.” I quickly nodded and let him slide past me. I waited until he wasn’t visible to let the other merch girl, Katie, take my shift.

Pulling my strapless body suit up a little, I mingled past the crowds of people to Of Mice & Men’s tour bus. Their bus stood out from the others because it had their faces on the side of it. I chuckled, hoping others won’t notice me entering the obnoxious vehicle. It was empty, meaning Austin hadn’t backed out on his deal. I took a seat on one of the couches and pulled out my phone to text him.

I’m inside now. Where are you? <3

I nervously shook my leg and gnawed on my lower lip, waiting until he replied. The others were out getting some of the catering so we had the bus to ourselves. He had to be here; their set didn’t start until another hour.

Back lounge. And hurry ;)

I smirked and stuffed my phone back into its place in my pocket. The floors were cluttered with empty boxes of food and scattered clothes. I shuffled past them and slid the door for the back lounge aside. Austin sat there with both of his arms behind his head. He sat up and walked over to me, shutting the door behind me.

“You look amazing,” Austin cooed, moving my bangs from my face and lightly blowing into my ear.

I shivered and pushed him down on the couch hurriedly. “No, we don’t have much time.”

Before he could react, I got his jeans down to his ankles. I nibbled at the skin on his collarbone before taking my own bottoms off. He ripped his tour laminate from his neck and tossed it to the corner of the room. I smirked then crashed our lips together hungrily. Austin’s hand ran up and down my sides to bring me as close as possible.

Once his boxers were down and a condom was on, I lowered myself down on him. He threw his head back and shut his eyes. I began to grind my hips against his in a fast motion due to the lack of time we had. His nails dug into me, guiding me on how to move.

“Marianne,” Austin panted, licking over his lips.

“Austin,” I replied, holding my hair up.

“I’m about to…” He trailed off.

That was my queue to go as fast as I possibly could. I felt like I couldn’t even catch up with my breathing. Austin’s grip on me tightened, surely going to leave a bruise, as he spilled into the rubber. I laid my head in the crook of his neck before getting off and getting dressed. He looked up at me in disbelief with his mouth hung open.

“You’re not staying this time?” He questioned, zipping up his pants and following me to the front of the bus.

I turned around to look at him. “Austin, don’t pull this shit on me – you know how much I want to. But Sam is probably looking for me already.”

“Fine,” He sighed, snaking his hands behind me neck and kissing me softly. “I love you.”

I grinned against his lips. “I love you, too.”

I slid out of the bus with a big smile on my face. Austin and I had been sneaking around since the first week of the tour. Yes, I knew what I was doing was bad because I already had Sam. But he barely gives me the time of day, whereas Austin gives me all of it. I have needs, you know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Going to write Sam's parts with an accent :)

outfit