TAKE ME ON THE FLOOR -Uruha&Reita-

Will you be mine tonight?

He watched her from the bar. She captured his eye the moment he seen her on the dance floor. She looked so free as she moved and swayed.

The alcohol must have been controlling his mind, or at least his male urges. Either way he found himself approaching her. He pushed through bodies of the dunk and high, his eyes were locked on her, and only her.

Three feet away and she looked at him, he thought that he might have scared her, but no, she smiled as she backed away from him. Here eyes were alluring and her grin seductive. She must be thinking the same as him.

She was making this a game and he was more than happy to play along.

She danced as she took her steps back, he had to fight to keep his eyes on here, to many people were moving into his vision. He couldn't lose her.

She ventured through more people, the sea of bodies was getting thicker and thicker, she was further and further with each step.

Someone tripped and fell on to the brunette. He caught the woman as she mumbled an incomprehensible reply before going back to her friends. The other quickly forgot about that and looked back for the enchanting woman. He couldn't see her anymore.

The brunette felt his disappointment, he tried to see over the other people but it was no use it was just to crowed. He sighed, oh well, maybe she left.

As he turned around he instantly felt a finger grazing across his stomach and hip. The brunette looked to his side and smiled as she grinned back. "Miss me?"

He took a step forward as she took a teasing one back. He took her hand away from his waist and placed it around his neck. "Where are you going?" he asked.

This time she stepped towards him and pulled his head to hers. "Where ever you are."

The brunette smiled, that's what he wanted to hear. He placed a hand on her lower back and pulled her close. He never gave her a single warning as he pressed his lips to hers.

She returned it almost an instant. She pushed back on him and fisted her free hand in the brunettes shirt as he ran his hands up and down her waist. He pushed his tongue past her plush lips with no resistance and pressed a knee between her legs. She kissed him back and rubbed her tongue against his. He smiled and let his hands slip from her waist and onto her perfectly shaped butt.

She moaned and ached her back. She broke the kiss to catch her breath. The brunette made himself busy and kissed down her neck. Another moan as she felt teeth press into her skin. She pushed back on his shoulders and the brunette stopped and glanced down at her. Before he could ask what was wrong he noticed her smile. "Your place or mine?"
♠ ♠ ♠
It just hit me lol :) , hope you liked it~
Rate and message!