TAKE ME ON THE FLOOR -Uruha&Reita-

I knew you'd come around

Maybe Uruha wasn't the drinking expert he thought he was. How was it that after years of drinking he still hadn't managed to master the art of no-hangovers?

Then again, he obviously hadn't mastered drinking yet either. Considering how he somehow brought a woman home with him.

The brunette shrugged, he thanked the Gods that he was at least smart enough to have worn a condom and he was even more grateful that she was a nice lady. But it was pretty sad that his first real experience with a Gijin woman was in bed, although that could easily be taken as humorous. He had to laugh, yes it was pretty funny.

But he still didn't get her number. Or a name.

"Idiot."

"Who? You?"

The guitarist never even noticed his friend, but laughed once again. "Yes me."

Reita chuckled and patted his back. "Yes, my old friend, yes you are an idiot." He smiled. "But just out of curiosity, what did you do to conclude such an obvious fact of life?" He asked as the two headed to the days photo shoot.

"I slept with a woman and never got her name or number."

Reita winced. "Ouch, you are an idiot." He then gave the guitarist a coy look and a sly grin. "Was she hot?"

"Very hot."

He raised an eyebrow and broaden his smile. "Was she good."

Uruha glanced at his friend and matched his smile. "Very good."

The bassist hit his friend upside the head. "Baka." they both chuckled and headed into a open elevator and pressed the button for up. "So in other news." Reita started. "Did you hear anything about the photo shoot we're doing today?" he asked

Uruha shook his head. "No idea, Kai oddly never gave us the details." he said. "Why, do you know something of it?"

Reita shrugged. "Not really, I was hanging around the studio a little late last night and over heard Kai and Sakai talking about it. I think we have another model shooting with us."

"That's new, we never really have other people in our shoots with us." he concluded as the elevator doors open and the duo stepped out.

The blonde nodded and they headed down the hall. "What do you think about that?" He asked.

Uruha shoved his hands in his pockets. "Depends," he said. "If they are pretty cool people then it'd be fine, but you know how some models are."

Reita had to agree. "Remember that one chick, she had to do the shoot with you?"

The guitarist tilted his head back and laughed out. "She was such a bitch!" he bellowed. "She completely flipped out at the staff and would not stop trying to put moves on me!"

Reita chuckled and placed his arm around his friends neck. "Well you are sooooo gorgeous." he said in a voice that was supposed to sound like a woman.

"I'm sexy an I know it." Uruha said in a deeper voice.

Reita laughed and removed his arm from the guitarist neck. During the rest of the walk to the photo shoot the continued to chat about random stupid things till they reached the room where the shoot was taking places.

The duo walked into the shoot and were immediately confronted by Sakai. “You’re both late!” he exclaimed.

Uruha smiled. “Yea sorry about that.” Said the guitarist, the bassist followed suit with his own apology.

The manager sighed and ushered the two men to their designated dressing room. “Never mind that, just get ready.”

Uruha entered his dressing room and was quickly handed his outfit of the day. He went behind the changing screen and changed into a very sliming two piece black suit. Uruha stood out from the screen adjusting the white cuffs of the button down shirt and sat in the styling chair and let the stylist work their magic on his hair and face.

Roughly an hour went by before Uruha was styled to perfection, he quickly noticed that he wasn't wearing as much make up as what he usually did, that was always a nice surprise.

Uruha left the dressing room and went into Reita’s. The bassist was getting the finishing touches done on his hair and makeup. The blonde smiled at his friend through the mirror. “You look spiffy.”

Uruha laughed and leaned up against the wall. “So do you.”

A gentle knock came from the door, Uruha being the closest opened it to find a very short girl sporting a sunny blonde pixie hair style wearing a flowing turquoise pleated skirt, black high heels (that barley helped her height) and a crisp white button down shirt that was tucked neatly into her skirt.

The girl stepped into the dressing room. “Hello,” she said and bowed at Uruha and Reita, Uruha returned her bow and Reita nodded his head from the styling chair. “My name is Usami Fumiko, I am the assistant of Jayley Thomas, the model that you both will be working with.”

Uruha nodded his head. “It’s nice to meet you Usami-san.” He said and Reita did the same.

Usami nodded at the two men. “Sakai-san is currently caught up with some things at the moment and he asked me to inform you both that you will soon be up for the shoot.” She said.

“Alright, thank you for the notice.” Said Reita.

Usami nodded and bowed once again at Uruha and Reita before leaving the dressing room.

“Well,” said Reita. “She’s very professional.”

Uruha nodded. “Agreed.”

“And,” the bassist added. “She’s really cute.”

Uruha laughed. “Agreed.”

Reita’s hair and make up was finished shortly after Usami left. Both the bassist and guitarist headed to the shoot where Aoi was poising with a woman in a slim, deep red dress that was backless. Reita and Uruha walked over to the two other Gazette members.

“I assume that lady is Jayley-san?” Reita inquired.

Kai nodded. “That’d be her.” He said. “She’s very sweet.” The bandleader said with a sunny smile.

“And a very talented model.” Ruki added. “She’s really making this shoot.”

Looking back over at the shoot, Aoi was sitting on the black Victorian style leather couch with the model leaning back on to the back of the couch looking down at Aoi, the position making it impossible to see her full face. Uruha however felt a shiver run down his spine and a feeling of daja vu come over him as the guitarist studied the high cheek bones and soft brown hair that was pulled to one side and was curled at the ends. Her dress and hair style looked like something out of a James Bond movie.

“Your up next Reita.” Kai informed the bassist to which he nodded.

Aoi’s shoot went on for a few more minutes until the photographer finally said it was done. Aoi stood up from the couch and shook Jayley’s hand, the two exchanged a few words and laughed before Aoi went over to the photographer to check out the photos and Jayley went over to her assistant on the other side of the room. As she approached Usami Uruha caught sight of the side of her face for a brief second and felt his breath catch in his throat.

‘No,’ Uruha thought to himself. No, that can’t be her. He must of imagined it.

“Jayley-chan is such a good sport.” Said Aoi.

Ruki nodded. “She was feeling under the weather when she first came in.”

One of the photographers assistant approached Reita and Uruha. “Reita-san, you’re up next.”

“Ah, r-right.” He stuttered and glanced away from the beauty in red. Uruha smiled to himself and patted his friends back.

Ahead, Usami and Jayley talked for a few more moments before Usami nodded in the direction of Uruha and Reita. Jayley turned around to go back to the set but not before taking a look at the reaming band members. Uruha felt himself freeze.

Deep, alluring green eyes glanced at him for a moment, before a confused eyebrow rose, then finally those enchanting eyes enlarged in shock.

It was her.

Uruha heard Reita inhale. “She’s beautiful.” He whispered.

Uruha nodded. “Yeah…”
♠ ♠ ♠
And a wild update appeared!