Status: updates whenever I can!

Don't Go

No Need for Introductions

Oliver's POV

"Up and at em, Oli!" Matt screamed in my ear.

"I'm up!" I mumbled back to him.

I didn't want to move from my comfy spot on the ground to hustle off to class, but I knew I had to. My first class of the day was chemistry, although a rather boring subject, I had one thing to keep me entertained. Her name was Jamie. I met her at the beginning of the year. She had just transferred from the United States. She was a very bright young girl and had caught my attention from the start. She was a very outgoing girl and had tons of friends in this school. She radiated so much energy, it was no wonder so many people surrounded her at a time. She was funny, charming, intelligent, talented, and not to mention one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. She has long, wavy black hair and icy blue eyes that she hid behind her square rimmed glasses. She always wore skinny jeans and a band tee, unless she was having a terrific day, then she would dress up. She always kept it modest, but not one of her shirts covered her chest. All of her shirts were low cut. ALWAYS. But she never looked trashy. She just really liked to show off her tattoo. She had two diamonds right below her collar bone. Jamie was also always happy. Not once did she ever show up looking sad or depressed. If she ever was, she was excellent at hiding it.

Today I walked into chemistry with a small smile on my face. As tired as I was, I didn't want Jamie being any more concerned about me than she already was. We had grown quite close over this semester. She's never met anyone in my circle of friends though, nor do they know I am so close with her. Not that I don't want them to meet her, but the topic has just never come up.

"Good morning, Oliver!" Jamie chirped as she sat down beside me.

She is, and always has been my lab partner. She is also the reason I have an A in this class. She keeps me in line.

"Good morning, love." I chirped right back at her.

It was hard to be in a grumpy mood with her around.

"Sooooooo remember that project that we have to do?" she asked a bit quieter.

I nodded my head and signaled for her to continue.

"It's due tomorrow." she stated with a frown on her face.

"Fuck."

"Yep. So we need to do something about it." she laughed.

"I guess we'll have to do it after school." I said with a shrug.

She immediately began laughing and shook her head.

"Do you realize how long this is going to take us? We'll have to work on it all night just to come even close to finishing."

We are fucked.

"I guess we could pull an all nighter?" I suggested. "We can just do it at my house. My parents won't be there tonight, just Tom."

"I guess that will work." she said with a smile. "And I haven't seen Tom in days! I miss that little booger."

I laughed at her nickname for Tom. He loved it too. He was always real fond of Jamie. He was a regular at the coffee shop she worked at and had lunch with her everyday. They were really close too.

"Good. You can ride with me and Tom after school then." I said, grinning at her.

She smiled right back and nodded her head. Our teacher came in at that and began the lesson. Me and Jamie continued our mindless chatter by writing notes to each other instead.

Ican'twaitfortonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I wrote this in a hurry. It gets better though I promise :) comment or subscribe or something and I'll write more :)