Status: updates whenever I can!

Don't Go

Dance With Me

Jamie's POV

Oliver Sykes was a very interesting boy. I knew him fairly well in the time we have spent together in chemistry, and I also knew some from his little brother, Tom. He was very outgoing and had a mouth like a sailor. He also had a secret, shy side that I have yet to get out of him. He told me of his friends, but I have never met them. I'm hoping to one day because they seem like fun. Oliver was also a very gorgeous boy.

Which brings me to why I'm so excited for today. Today I get to spend my afternoon, evening, and night getting to know him more and working on our chemistry project. I also get to see one of my favorite people in the world, Tom Sykes.

I waited for the two boys outside after school in the parking lot. When they appeared I got overly excited and smiled the biggest smile I could. Tom ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" he yelled.

"Hey there, booger!" I yelled back and laughed.

Oliver watched with amusement.

"And hello to you too, little birdy!" I said as we climbed in his car.

Oliver drove us straight to his house and we all piled out of his car, excited to be spending some well needed time together. As we entered the house, Tom immediately turned on the radio in the kitchen. Some song I didn't know began to play, but I didn't care. I was in such a happy mood.

"Dance with me, Oliver!" I said and began spinning. He shook his head and smiled, so I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed Tom's hand.

He began to spin me and jump up and down with me to the music. We giggled like little children until the song was over. When the laughter died down Oliver and I decided we should get started on this project.

A few hours later....

"I need a fucking break." I said getting up from Oliver's floor.

"Me too. I hate chemistry." he said back to me.

I followed him out of his room and back downstairs to the kitchen where Tom was making cookies.

"Why the fuck are you making cookies?" Oliver asked with a laugh.

"I have to make them for class." he replied with a pout.

I've never seen a more perfect puppy dog face in my life. I couldn't help from laughing. I was doubled over in the kitchen.

"If you think this is so funny, why don't I make it hysterical?" Tom said with and evil grin.

Before I knew it, I was being doused with flour. Oliver's laughs could be heard from a mile away. I gave Tom the dirtiest look I could and then sulked my way over to Oliver who was still howling with laughter.

"You think this is funny, Sykes?"

He looked up at me and kept laughing. I then launched my powdery self at him and got as much of the flour as I could all over him. He stopped laughing immediately and glared at me.

"You're dead." He growled.

Isitwrongtothinkthatwassexyasfuck?

He wrapped his arms around my body as I screamed and giggled uncontrollably. Tom watched with an amused look on his face. Oliver tickled every inch of me he could possibly reach as I screamed for mercy.

"TOM! HELP ME!" I screamed.

"Ok!"

Before I knew it, Tom has cracked two eggs: one on my head and the other on Oliver's. The laughter stopped immediately. Oliver and I inched slowly towards Tom ready to tackle when he turned on us with the hose from the sink, completely soaking the two of us and the floor. My dumbass slips and falls, but not before grabbing Oliver's arm and bringing him down with me. We landed on the wet floor with a loud thud and laughing as loud as possible, throwing water from the floor at each other.

"I can't breathe!" Oliver squealed like a little girl. This in turn made me laugh harder until I almost couldn't take it anymore. All the laughter in the room ceased as someone that wasn't Oliver, Tom, or me cleared their throat. I looked up to see a boy with brown hair and rather large plugs in his ears. I assumed it was one of Oliver's friends.

"Hi!" I sad sweetly.

Oliver looked at me disbelievingly, then smiled a big, cheesy grin.

"What the hell is going on in here?" the boy asked.

His only reply was laughter from the three of us on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please??? :)