Magic Carpet Ride

1/1

“Why is he flying on a carpet?” Castiel asked while tilting his head at the television.

His question hung in silence while Sam and Dean fought the urge to laugh. Sam laid back on the bed, grabbed the nearest pillow, and bit down on the corner of it to control his fit. Dean took a swig from his bottle before wiping the corner of his eyes.

“You guys aren’t very much help,” he said with his blue eyes still glued on the screen.

The three men were currently residing in a cheap motel room. For the first time in what seemed like eternity, they had had a free day to themselves. There hadn’t been any strange or paranormal occurrences to bother them. To celebrate, they had ordered two boxes of pizza and bought two cases of beer.

Now they were currently watching Aladdin on the small television. Sam had insisted that there hadn’t been anything else decent on besides the Disney movie. Dean had rolled his eyes but Castiel had taken a great interest in the film.

“You like this movie Cas?” Dean asked with a smile. The angel nodded his head. “Not gonna lie, Jasmine was a total babe.”

“Eew. That’s a cartoon character,” Sam said while shaking his head.

“Shut up Sammy.”

“I’m trying to watch the movie,” Castiel said before awkwardly clearing his throat.

An idea suddenly came to Dean. He slid off the bed and onto the floor where Castiel was sitting. He slid one hand across the angel’s shoulders and used his other hand to motion Sam to follow. Sam hopped off the bed and sat in front of his brother and Castiel, who both had their backs against the foot of the bed.

“I hope this isn’t your new way of conducting family meetings,” Sam said with a sarcastic undertone.

Dean flicked Sam off. “No it’s not. It actually had to do with Cas over here.” He gave Castiel a quick shake with his arm.

“What about me? You also picked the worst time for an interruption. The young man was just about to be granted his wishes.”

“Don’t worry, he gets the girl at the end,” Sam replied with a small grin.

“Uh, yeah, what Sam said. But back to my idea now. Hey Cas, how would you like to go to Disney World?”

“What is that?”

“Dean!”

Ignoring his brother, Dean began explaining. “It’s a place where you can meet Aladdin and Jasmine in real life.”

Castiel’s sapphire eyes widened. “They’re fiction, though.”

“Not as Disney World.”

Dropping his serious demeanor, Sam decided to go along with Dean. Plus the look of surprisement on Castiel’s face was priceless. “Dean’s right.”

“I am? I mean yeah, I’m always right. There’s probably even a magic carpet ride.”

Castiel gasped. “No way! You mean like my wings?”

“Even better buddy.” Dean ruffled Castiel’s hair.

Sam got up from the floor and went over to his laptop. He quickly began typing away on the keyboard.

“What are you doing?” Dean asked.

“Booking our tickets,” he responded.”

“Make sure to get four.”

“Why?”

“Bobby of course! He already thinks that we think of him as a ditchable prom date. Which he’s not,” Dean hastily added.

Sam merely nodded his head.

“I’ve never felt this way,” Castiel said. He had a smile on his face that looked like it would never disappear.

Feeling pleased with himself, Dean beamed. Before he knew it, he spoke out loud. “I am pretty awesome.”

“What you did you say?”

“Nothing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
After I wrote this, I had the biggest urge to watch Aladdin, so I did! :D

And it's the 20th here, so that means it's Misha Collin's birthday! <3