Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Introduction

Image


‘Go on mate.’ Liam said, as the five boys stare directly at the girl who was aimlessly talking to some people by the merch. ‘It’s now or never Harry. You better do it now.’

Harry shrugged, his eyes still stuck with the redhead by the doorway. He couldn’t bear but be mesmerized by all her features. All he ever wanted is to be with her. Right there, at that moment. ‘What if she says no? I can’t bear hearing no.’

Zayn sighed, pissed. ‘You know what, if you’re not going to ask her out, I will. This is a cruel world Styles, if you’re not going to do anything; you’re not going to get anything.’ And then he walked off. To the readhead. Harry watched his world crumble.

Niall and Liam started to call out to Zayn, but he wouldn’t listen. He confidently strolled to the girl. Louis started pushing Harry off the couch, gesturing him to run for it and make his decision. ‘Harry, make it fast, you still have a chance. Harry!’

But Harry didn’t have the guts. Harry was scared. And now, with Zayn’s smile upon his face. He knew she said ‘Yes.’ A ‘Yes’ he wanted to hear all this time. But now he wouldn’t hear it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty excited about this. Just tell me what you think guys. :)