Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Neuf

Image


Harry woke up with a sound of pans and spatulas banging together. He groaned. He hated waking up so early in the morning. And to think, he wasn’t able to sleep properly with Niall and Louis playing Left4Dead in the Wii late at night outside. They’re voices were heard like couples fighting non-stop.

He yawned, running his hand through his curly hair. He looked at the floor, looking for his Animal Paw Slippers that Louis bought him. He slipped his feet into it and started walking awkwardly outside. The moment he opened the door, the first thing he saw was powder flying across the kitchen.

‘Damn it!’ shouted Liam while holding the flour container in his grip. ‘Why does everything I touch blow up all of the sudden?’ he said, grabbing a towel to wipe off the powder that puffed up.

Harry shook his head. ‘I don’t know Liam.’ He said, grabbing the cereal box and sitting down by the dining table. He poured himself a couple and some milk on a bowl. He began to eat. ‘Why are you doing that anyway? And where’s Hannah? Isn’t she supposed to make us lunch?’

‘I wanted her to go shopping. We’re going to have guests this lunch.’ Liam told him, starting to grab the cooking oil from the cupboard.

Harry frowned. ‘I don’t think you cooking is a good idea Liam.’ He stood up, walking to Niall’s room. ‘I’m calling Niall.’

Liam stopped everything. He knew he’s not going to make it. He’s not a very good cook. But he just wanted to try it, but it goes to show that he couldn’t. So instead, he sat down comfortably, waiting for Niall to come out.

Niall is a light sleeper so it was pretty easy for Harry to wake him up. He just needed to tap him while saying his name and poof, he’s awake. The bad thing about Niall is that he’s always cranky every morning. He’s not a morning person.

‘What?’ he half-yelled, furrowing his eyebrows at Harry. Harry, on the other hand, knew he’d get over it soon. Niall always had the hobby to throw tantrums out of the blue, but he gets over it sooner or later.

‘Liam wants you to cook.’ Harry said bluntly, munching on his cereal. ‘Actually, I wanted you to cook, since oil, fire and Liam will probably result to this whole building burning down in 5 minutes.’ He smirked, making Niall grumble, throwing away his sheets off.

‘Out of my way Styles. Nialler is ready to rescue this Payne in the ass.’ Niall exclaimed, staggering his way out of his room. Harry smiled, shaking his head.

‘It’s going to be a long day,’ he whispered to himself.

---*---


‘Here’s the baked macaroni.’ Niall uttered, making Liam take it to dining table, placing it with the other dishes that Niall cooked. ‘Thank God everything’s done.’ He said, wiping his face and hands with the apron that he was wearing.

Liam took it and placed it delicately on the table. He brought the utensils and plates along with it too, while the other boys hanged out by the sofa, where they gawked at Louis playing Mario Kart on the Wii. ‘Yeah man!’ he screamed, as he hit Baby Peach with a Red Shell.

‘Niall, you have to teach me how to cook. ‘ Liam said, nudging Niall’s side. ‘I mean, if you have time that is. Danielle’s been insisting me to learn.’

Niall nodded, ‘If I have time.’ He said, expert-like.

Hannah came in with veggies in containers, and Niall immediately asked her if she could make the vegetable salad with Liam. ‘I think you can handle that right Liam?’ he joked, making Liam do a thumbs up and strolled with Hannah in the kitchen.

‘I hate cooking.’ Niall exhaled sitting down with the other three on the sofa. ‘It’s exhausting.’

‘But I love the food you make.’ Zayn said, turning his way to Niall, shifting his gaze from the TV screen. ‘I don’t think we’ll be alive if it wasn’t for you cooking.’

Niall smiled while the other boys agreed. But their discussion was interrupted with a sudden doorbell. Harry got up, ‘I’ll get it.’ He walked downstairs and fixed his hair for a bit. He hoped they weren’t paparazzi or media; it’s a bit too early to be disturbed. And he wanted to have privacy. He sighed, hopeful.

He opened the door, and the first thing he sees is a redhead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:

Dind7in
Erinthepoet9
Inked Art
Lunelovely
Cherrycoke12
UseSomebodyLikeYou
Astronaut
She'sJustLovely
XoMusicGirl
Harryismydirection
Frales
Liam Payne.


Well, sorry for the late update guys. Thanks a lot for waiting. :3