Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Onze

Image


Everyone started to burp and rub their tummies with such satisfaction. They were full and the dishes were quite delicious. ‘Hey, Hannah! Thank you for the food!’ Cher called out, while she sat down, her head on Craig’s shoulder. ‘It was quite a treat.’

Niall cleared his throat. ‘I happen to be the one who cooked the food that you ate Cher.’ He bragged, raising his chin up.

‘Excuse me, but I also made the salad!’ Hannah yelled from the kitchen.

They giggled. ‘Well, thank you leprechaun.’ She uttered. ‘And thank you Hannah for the salad.’

Avery wasn’t really full yet, so she decided to look for desserts in the kitchen. She asked Hannah if she could find anything that could satisfy her sweet tooth, but there wasn’t any. She frowned, ‘Aww, it’s okay. I just wanted something sweet, that’s all.’ She said, returning back to everyone by the rubber mat.

‘Where d’you go?’ Zayn asked, as Avery sat down beside him.

Avery sighed, ‘I was just looking for dessert in the kitchen. Unfortunately there were none, so yeah.’ She said, making Zayn laugh a little.

‘You’re still hungry!?’ Louis cried, making everyone stare at Avery. ‘Aren’t you full with the food that you’ve already consumed?’ he added, making everyone hear his major dilemma.

Avery blushed, ‘Well, I just wanted dessert Lou.’ And then Avery had a great idea, well not really, she remembered how Harry used to bake tons of cookies and cupcakes. She exactly knew what she wanted to do, ‘Edward!’

Harry blinked, turning his head towards her, and away from Aiden and Matt. ‘Yeah?’

Avery jumped, ‘You baked cupcakes before right? I mean, you did! Tons, from vanillas to chocolates to everything! You even baked me cakes before remember?’ she said, her eyes shimmering with bliss.

Harry couldn’t even say anything at this point anymore. Everyone heard Avery’s statement and paused for a while, before chortling. ‘Awww, that’s so sweet!’ Matt blurted, clapping his hands.

‘I didn’t know Harry could bake,’ Cher interrupted, ‘I actually thought you sucked since you’re just fooling around in the XFactor kitchen most of the time.’

Everyone nodded. Most of the contestants knew this. Lou and Harry would just play around the kitchen. They’d make their selves sandwiches and burgers, but that’s it. No baking, no anything. So, it was hard for them to imagine Harry using an oven and mittens.

‘Even I didn’t even see you bake anything Hazza,’ Lou stated, a bit confused since they’ve been the closest among the bunch.

‘I did.’ Harry replied. ‘Used to, that is. I’ve worked in a bakery. I was helping my mum, so that I could get into college.’

‘So I therefore conclude that Edward is a great baker!’ Avery exclaimed, glad that she has now proven her point.

Zayn, on the other hand, has been very silent beside Avery. He’s been laughing along with the group, but he isn’t the Zayn that’s very loud when it comes to this kind of talk and get together.

He twitched, ‘I think I’m still tired,’ he said, standing up, making the group stare at him. ‘I’m going to take a nap, my head’s pounding.’ He smiled, now looking at Avery. He walked hastily to his room and closed the door behind him.

Liam and Louis stared at each other. With one look, they both knew what the other one was saying. This was what they were talking about. It’s actually more serious than they thought and they have a bad feeling that it’s going to get worse.

--*--


The guests started to leave after a little while well, after Niall’s picture taking for twitter. They said their goodbyes and thank yous, after all it was a great lunch for everyone anyway. ‘Thanks so much for having us guys!’ Cher said, kissing them again, for the last goodbyes as they headed for the door.

When mostly everyone finally left, they looked at each other and then to Avery. ‘When are you leaving?’ Liam pointed, narrowing his eyes, like an inspector.

Avery frowned. ‘You want me to leave? Already?’

Niall and Liam sighed, ‘I’m going to my room.’ Liam said, strolling his way to his room. ‘Me too, have to update my twitter,’ said Niall, waving his Iphone.

Louis stared at Harry and Avery. ‘So...’

‘Let’s bake!’ Avery exclaimed, making both of them jerk.

‘What?’ Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

Louis shrugged, ‘On second thought, I’m going to bed. I’d rather have my slumber than kill myself through eating.’

And it was just Avery and Harry left now. And with Avery’s puppy eyes, Harry couldn’t help but say yes to her pleading for him to bake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year guys! I hope you guys have a prosperous new year.
Especially to these guys right here :
Dind7in
Inked Heart
Xomusicgirl
Erinthepoet9
Liam Payne.
Nicole Styles
Thanks so much for reading this all this time. :)))))