Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Quinze

Image


‘Everything needs to be perfect!’ Zayn called out to everyone who was hustling to move all the furniture to the side, for a better position for the surprise of the party.

The whole 1D house was decorated by the four boys and they’ve been working since this morning because Zayn couldn’t handle panicking alone and so we woke up the others. There were streamers everywhere and wasted confetti on the floor. That was Lou’s fault. There was even a huge poster that said, ‘Happy Birthday Avery! – 1D Boys, especially Zayn.' But they’ve been moving ever since this morning and they don’t want anyone shouting at them, one tad bit, not even Zayn.

‘Look Zayn. We’re tired.’ Niall said, sitting down on the couch that they had just moved. ‘And besides we still got plenty of time. It’s still midday, and the party doesn’t start after 6.’

Harry, Louis and Liam sat down beside Niall too and started panting awkwardly. They stared at Zayn who looked quite stressed out too. They shook their heads in unison. They could feel the tension in Zayn’s face but they let it go. They were too tired to worry about it.

‘Zayn. Just take a break for a while; everything’s going to be perfect.’ Liam said, being the big brother type that he is. He stood up, patting Zayn on the back, making him sit down. ‘I’m going to make you some lemonade to cool you off.’

‘Me too.’ Niall said.

‘Me three.’

‘Me four!’

‘Okay, okay! I’m getting everyone lemonade.’ Liam said, as he walked away to the kitchen, humming some off-key song while he was at it.

The other four boys took the time to savour their relaxation time as they waited for Liam’s lemonade. They decided to talk about their plans for the party later on the afternoon. They made crazy ideas, but nothing’s crazier than Louis’s bizarre comments.

‘Maybe we could like, make her a big air balloon and fill it with lots and lots of M&Ms.’ Louis said all excited, staring at the ceiling. ‘Or, or we could like make a doll house made up of skittles!’

Everyone laughed, even Zayn who has been very, very nervous about the whole thing a while ago. Louis smiled at them, very proud of what he’s been talking about. Louis was always an awkward person, that’s why all the boys loved him for that.

‘I’m going to give her this.’ Niall said, out of the blue, holding up a Deathly Hallow necklace. ‘She’s a dying fan of Harry Potter, so I thought this is going to be a good gift.’

‘Yeah, she cried for two weeks because it was ending.’ Zayn said, shaking his head. ‘It was hard for me to comfort her ‘coz she won’t stop crying. I had to buy her Ben & Jerry and watch all kinds of chick flicks with her.’

Then the four boys cracked up. Liam came in the room, with a tray of five glasses of lemonade. He smiled, ‘Did I miss something boys?’

Niall took one glass and sipped. ‘Yeah you did, you missed me.’

Liam laughed, ‘Oh yes I did Niall babe.’ As he sat down beside Niall, nudging his arm. ‘Grab a glass guys, it won’t stay cold forever.’

Everyone took one glass and started drinking. ‘We were talking about what you guys are going to give Avery later.’ Spoke Zayn.

Liam made a small nod and an ‘o’ with his mouth. ‘Uhh, actually me and Louis planned on singing a song for her. Y’know, maybe, maybe happy birthday.’ He chuckled.

‘That’s a great idea Payne!’ Lou exclaimed. ‘What a great song choice!’ he said, somehow with a bit of sarcasm shared to the statement. ‘Perfect for the occasion.’

Liam laughed, taking a drink from his lemonade. ‘So what do you think of my lemonade? Taste good huh?’

Harry choked. ‘Liam, it’s just a drink. You’re not supposed to ask for our opinion asking if it’s good or not. I would consider you asking if you baked it or something, but you just mixed it.’ He blabbed, rolling his eyes. ‘But it’s okay, good lemonade.’

Liam frowned. ‘Thanks.’ He said, bitterly. ‘Tell me to never do anything for you guys.’ He sulked, looking away from the four boys.

‘Awww. We love you Liam James Payne. You know we do.’ Niall said, hugging the curly haired boy. ‘Don’t we boys?’

‘Yeaaaaah.’ They all said in chorus, laughing a bit. They patted Liam’s shoulder. ‘We love you. Don’t listen to Harry. He’s just jealous, you can make lemonade, and he can’t.’ Spoke Zayn, smiling at Harry who stuck his tongue out.

Liam smiled, ‘Okay, okay. I get it.’ He said, ‘I know you guys just love me too much to tell the truth.’ He laughed.

‘Oh Haz, what are you going to give A later?’ asked Lou.

Everyone stared at Harry, waiting for his answer.

He whispered, like it was so clandestine. ‘It’s a surprise.’

And with that statement, Zayn felt a sudden hurt in the pit of his stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking a long time guys. Just busy. But here you go.
I hope you guys like it. Tell me what you guys want to happen next. 'Kay? :)
Love you guys. xoxo