Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Trois

Image


‘So what’s your schedule tomorrow?’ Avery asked, as she tugged her phone by her ear. ‘I can’t go out tomorrow though. I have this study group thingy in school for the exams.’

Zayn, on the other line, kept pacing back and forth in his bedroom like he was uncomfortable and just not himself. Well, honestly. He isn’t. He’s been thinking about the incident for quite a while now and he couldn’t get it out of his head. ‘Avery?’

‘Yeah babe?’

He breathed, getting the words out his gut. ‘We love each other right doll? I mean, we really, genuinely love each other right?’

Avery furrowed her eyebrows as she sat down by her bedside and crawled on top. ‘Of course we do, why do you ask all of a sudden?’ she asked, now fixing herself in the sheets.

‘I just..’ Zayn trailed off, ‘I just kept on thinking that I’m the only one who’s seriously committed to this. Since, we just started as a game.’ He mumbled, somehow whispering. ‘I wanted to know how you felt about all this. You know, maybe you still like..’

‘I don’t Zayn okay?’ Avery breathed, cutting him off. ‘I know, we started off as a game, or a deal, or whatever. But remember how we fell in love? You told me that.’

Zayn now sat down by the couch and stared at the picture of both of them. She was making silly faces, with her tongue out, while he had his eyes crossed and a fish face. He smiled and then remembered she on the line. He sighed, ‘I just don’t want to lose you.’

Avery half-smiled, ‘You’re not going to lose me Zayn.’ She assured him, as she slid down, making her head on her pillow. ‘I’m tired, I still have class tomorrow, so see you when I see you?’

Zayn smiled meaningfully, ‘Alright my dear redhead. Goodnight.’ He said, standing up from the couch and proceeding to his bed. ‘I love you Avery, sweet dreams.’

‘I love you too Zayn. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Mwah.’

__*__


‘Hazza! Wakey, wakey!’ Louis screamed, jumping up and down on Harry’s bed, making him groan and roll to his side. ‘It’s already morning Styles! You’ve got to wake up.’

‘Louis, go away.’ Shoving the 20-year old off the bed. ‘I’m still tired, leave me alone.’

Louis crossed his arms and did a pout. ‘Hazza is hurting my feelings.’ He sulked, making baby sounds that annoyed Harry. ‘I guess Harry doesn’t want to have Louis here anymore.’

Harry yawned and sighed at the same time. Although Louis can be quite annoying at all times, Harry still has the soft spot for him as well too. They have this connection that are more than bestfriends and better than brothers. It’s as if, they’re each other’s better half. ‘Alright snowflake, I’m getting up now. Hazza’s awake now.’ He said, trying so hard to avoid the throbbing ache in his head while getting up.

‘Yay!’ Louis screamed. ‘Let’s go eat breakfast.’ He said, dragging Harry out of the room. Poor Harry, bumped into the doorway and Louis didn’t even notice it.

Everyone was already by the breakfast table when they came in. Liam was eating cereal while reading the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine. Niall was on twitter, again. No doubt about that. While Zayn, was texting, probably texting Avery. ‘Hello there lovelies!’ Louis greeted.

Niall groaned. ‘Please Lou, try to be depressed the moment you wake up. It’s mind-boggling how you keep that energy every single day.’

Louis smiled at him, ‘Then be boggled all you want.’ He said to Niall who rolled his eyes smiling. He and Harry took a seat and started to eat what was on the table.

This is the everyday life of the boys. They eat breakfast, check their schedule, go to some shoot or interview, do some signing and do concerts, and then go home late. And then all over again. But no matter how everyday feels like the same, it never is the same. The boys have the ability to keep something new and just stay so happy with petty things. They’re like a family.

‘So what’s our schedule for today Liam?’ Niall asked, as he shifted his gaze form his Iphone to Liam.

Liam sighed, sort of disturbed by the fact that he was interrupted with his reading. ‘Why? You’re going to update your twitter again?’ he laughed now. ‘We’re having a signing and interview today at Brighton.’

Everyone stared at each other and smiled. ‘Yeah man.’
♠ ♠ ♠
I was inspired by The Bachelor 12. Goodness, Matt is so good-looking. What is with me and British boys? Haha. Okay, enough with me. Tell me what you think. :D
Love you guys, Annyka :3