Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Quatre

Image


‘Goodness!’ Louis exclaimed as he gazed through the fans that were piercing their eardrums. ‘It’s like the whole building’s going to come down.’ He said, trying to escape from the fans that were throwing their selves at them.

Rick, one of their bodyguards was big and bulky, so blocking the fans weren’t really a problem to him. Big-T, another body guard is also quite huge and the boys are perfectly secured and safe under their supervision.

‘I love you guys.’ Niall said to the bodyguards as they stroll pass the fans and to the signing table without much injury. ‘You are my safe place in this wild crowd.’ He said, making everyone laugh in unison as they got up the stage.

The fans went screaming more when they saw them. They were jumping up and down; chanting all their names like it’s the end of the world. The boys still couldn’t believe it though, even though they really are big in the music industry. But still, they couldn’t help it but doubt if they’re dreaming or are they not. They’ve been in so much, that it’s hard for them to actually differentiate what is real and what is not.

They sat down to their respective places in the signing table and started the whole thing. Fans would just give them anything. Louis received a lot of carrots. One even gave him one sack. This made them laugh, very pleased with what the fans can do. They’ve been signing all kinds of things, from foreheads to t-shirts, form notebooks to books. Just anything.

‘Hey Harry!’ A fan that’s about 11 years old came up as she slid a notebook over to him. ‘Can you please right down my name? I mean if it’s not too much to ask.’

Harry nodded, ‘Of course not love, what’s your name?’ he asked.

She beamed, like all her answers were answered. ‘It’s Avery. It’s spelled as A-V---‘

‘I know how it spells. You have the same name with my best friend.’ Harry smiled at the desperate fan, who flashed a bigger grin at him. ‘Well, my ex-best friend that is.’ His smile, fading inch by inch by the second.

‘Awww, what wappened?’ she asked. ‘I bet she’s pretty sad about it. I lost a best friend too before and it was very sad, I didn’t know what to do. But we became best friends again, because we both knew that we enjoy each other’s company. I hope you guys do too.’ Then she strolled away.

Harry started to think harder about Avery ever since that kid came up to him. And then, suddenly, he wanted to do something. He wanted to become friends with Avery again. It might be the answer to him to get over the bittersweet past that they had.

He wanted to remember why they fought and how. But he couldn’t. It was like, one day, they just decided to part and not talk to each other. It’s like they both decided to pretend that neither of them existed and was once part of their lives. Harry wanted a brand new start now though. He wanted to put the past behind them and just start off being friends again. Being friends may not be able to bring back their friendship before but it’s a start.

‘Lou.’ He said, nudging Louis’s side, making him tilt to Harry and raise both his eyebrows. ‘Do you have Avery’s number?’

Louis’s eyes widened. ‘What?’

‘Avery’s number. Do you have it?’ He repeated.

Louis breathed. ‘I heard you, but why?’

‘What do you mean why, I’m asking you Avery’s number.’

Louis stopped everything he did. ‘Stop whatever you’re trying to do here Styles. I don’t want you to be in some trouble. I swear I don’t even---‘

‘I want to be friends again with her Lou, please.’ Harry pleaded. ‘I’m just trying to make things right. I feel like it’s my fault , y’know. I’m not going to cause any trouble. I promise.’

Lou sighed, giving in with Harry’s pleading. Harry always has a way of making Lou just follow everything he wanted. And this time, Harry was successful with his pleading. Louis fished his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Harry. ‘Here.’

Harry gave Louis a bro hug and a kiss on the forehead, making the Larry Stylinson fans scream for joy, making their little shipper heart explode. ‘Thank you soooo much!’ Harry said, pulling away from the hug. He took the number and saved it on his phone, gave back Louis’s phone back at him and waited for the signing to end. He couldn’t wait. He wanted it back to the way it was before.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Fae Anne Cipriano. :3