Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Sept

Image


‘Can’t we just like do the interview, later?’ Harry groaned as Liam dragged him out of the building, forcing him to get in the van. ‘I’m still very, very sleepy.’ He added yawning, his eyes still closed as he let Liam drag him full on.

Liam rolled his eyes as he pushed Harry softly in the 1D Mobile. He gave him a pillow and patted his shoulder. ‘That’s what you get for staying up so late mate.’

Harry protested, raising his forefinger. ‘I did not sleep late Liam! I just woke up early.’ He said, while Louis, who was seated beside him, nodded. ‘See, I have a witness!’

Everyone shook their head at this. Everyone knew Louis and Harry are always in the same side. Even though the other one doesn’t know, he’ll just keep on agreeing. It’s like what the other one’s decision will also be the decision of the other one. They’re like robots with the same antenna.

Harry, since he was really sleepy, didn’t last long. He started to doze off after a few minutes. Louis laughed at this, as he and the other boys kept on taking pictures of him. He was like a baby Tarzan that was dry and asleep, as Liam had always said.

‘Smile for twitter Styles!’ Niall expressed silently, taking a snapshot of Harry asleep with his Iphone. Of course, he’s going to put that up on twitter sooner or later, making thousands of fans swoon literally. Everyone got over Harry sleeping soon though. Zayn however, wasn’t.

Zayn was silent for quite a while now. The moment Liam uttered the words, ‘Staying up so late,’ made him a bit scared, anxious and curious for a moment. He couldn’t pinpoint what were the exact feelings that he was actually feeling. And in one point, he couldn’t handle it, so he turned to Louis.

‘Lou, can I ask you something?’ he asked, again with that Indian accent, of some sort.

Louis was busy tweaking his ringtone on his new blackberry, when Zayn asked. ‘Hmm?’ he said, raising his head, facing him, still keeping his blackberry on his lap though, in between his grip. ‘What is it Zayn?’

Zayn hesitated on asking this, but he needed to know. Besides, she’s his girlfriend anyway. He has the right to know whether she and Harry has been talking all through the night. But don’t get him wrong, he trusts Avery, he just doesn’t trust feelings.

Louis waved his hands, ‘Yo, what is it?’ he repeated, making Zayn snap out from his thoughts.

Zayn shrugged, uncomfortably. ‘Er, was Harry talking to Avery last night?’ he asked, sheepishly.

Louis nodded, ‘Yeah. I think he called her.’ He said normally, trying to not make things be an issue of some sort.

‘Yeah? What were they talking about?’ he replied quickly, like a little kid, getting all interested in a bed time story.

Louis sighed, ‘He just wanted to be friends with her again. There’s nothing to worry about.’ He paused, staying as calm as possible. He stared at Zayn, who looked so unconvinced. He sighed once more. ‘Look Zayn, Harry just misses his best friend. That’s it. Nothing less, nothing more. Okay? Calm down. Avery loves you, remember that.’ Louis explained, now going back to the Iphone he’s been troubling himself with.

Zayn swallowed and turned away. Although he was assured that Avery did love him. There’s just something that was bothering him. But instead, he slept it all away. He put down everything and dozed off to sleep, hoping that everything; all his worries were just a dream.

---*---


‘Oy.’ Niall called out to everyone. ‘We’re here.’ He said, now sliding the van’s door open and getting out of it. He stretched, making the sun sparkle perfectly on his skin. Liam came out after him and slapped everyone who was sleeping; Louis, Harry and Zayn that is.

‘Liam, I am starting to hate you.’ Harry said, as he opened his emerald orbs. ‘but I still love you. It’s a complicated emotion don’t you think?’ as he threw the pillow he was hugging at the back of the van.

Zayn yawned. ‘Vas happening?’ he called out, making everyone chuckle.

Fully Charged Studio is like the boys’ second home. They’ve been interviewed there for quite a while and almost all of them love talking to Tracy. She’s like part of their family now. It doesn’t even feel like an interview to them. It just feels like they’re just talking with thousands of people eavesdropping while they’re at it. It’s the same feeling when you’re somehow visiting a close friend or a relative a very, very long time.

‘I miss you Tracy!’ Harry hugged her, blistering her accent again. Tracy smiled at him, as the other boys took time to hug her as well.

‘I’m pretty excited for your interview boys. I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it.’ She announced, grinning. ‘So how are you boys?’

‘I’m still a pretty happy leprechaun.’ Niall joked, making everyone crack up.

Tracy shook her head, ‘Yep, this is going to be a long interview.’
♠ ♠ ♠
For Geraldine Teopy AKA Dind7in <3
Thanks for reading guys.
COMMENT. RATE. SUBSCRIBE.
I might stop since no one's really commenting. I have no inspiration. :)