Life Is Not a Box of Chocolates, It's Tastier

Our lives are over

They were the perfect example of loves young dream. Julie with her perfect body, beautiful face, lovely tan complexion and silky, long blonde hair. Marco with his dark, handsome look. Both with amazing dress sense. It was like they weren't real.
They were the dream couple at school, everyone wanted their relationship to be like theirs. Normally, in a story, this would be the part where I tell you a big secret that makes you realise they weren't perfect, but the truth is, they actually were perfect.
But all perfect things must come to an end. It was christmas eve 2009, and they had just been celebrating there fifth year together anniversary. They were on their annual stroll through the perfect quant little village they lived in. Moments previously, Marco had proposed.
Then out of the blue a gunshot came from nowhere. The couple looked around terrified.
And then another three gunshots came, each sounding closer than the last. Julie cried and hid her face in Marco's chest. He rubbed soothing circles on her back.
Two more gunshots came and some muffled screaming. Julie cried harder.
Then Julie saw a dark figure at the end of the alleyway they were hiding in. She screamed as loud as she could and pointed.
The figure saw her and aimed fire. He hit her right in the chest. She collapsed to the floor dead.
Marco sank down to the floor crying for his fiance. He looked up for the killer, but he had dropped the gun and ran away. Marco picked up the gun and examined it. Thinking things through.
He finally pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.
The police blamed the deaths on Marco.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like. Comment and check out my crappy all time low fanfics please!
Life is not like a box of chocolates, sometimes its tastier, sometimes its bitter.