Status: It's going, maybe

FinalHeart Investigations

Relax Cloud

The mission had gone off without a hitch.

The team had successfully infiltrated the country of Shinra and gained access to the information they had been enlisted to find. As the data streamed across the country into three wide-screen computers set up in room 02 of the Hakuna Matata, a party of boys joked and laughed as they made their way to the Café across the street, intent on celebrating their victory.
The tallest and oldest member of the party discreetly put a hand to his ear, “You sure you’ve got it covered?” he asked covering his mouth in order not to be seen, a string of static rang through his ear as a voice replied.
“Relax Cloud, the data’s coming in now. We’ll be home free in a matter of hours.” The man in question visibly relaxed in his seat, flipping blonde hair out of his eyes he sighed, how can they be so carefree? He thought to himself watching the youths sitting at his table mucking around, they weren’t over the border yet.
As if reading his mind the only brunette in their group turned to him with a carefree smile, “Relax Cloud, we did it. Nothing can go wrong now!” he gave a cheer as the others agreed and slapped Cloud on the back. Cloud let loose a small smile, after all, what could go wrong?

*


The lights flickered and fingers paused from their mad race across the keyboard as their owner looked up. In the distance thunder rumbled, the weather in this country is as unpredictable as Roxas’ personality the boy at the computer thought wryly, taking a sip from his Indian Sherbet.
The blonde twitched as the computer screen blurred, rubbing his eyes the blonde yawned and nearly jumped out of his skin as a crackling sound echoed in his ear. “Are you sure your okay, Ven? Don’t wanna join us?” he winced at Demyx’s loud distorted voice, Ven nodded before realising he couldn’t see.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Besides, a large group of Eurekians? I’m not taking any chances” And you all act different when I’m around, just ‘cause I have no memory Ven didn’t say the words but they hung between him and the rest, every damn time.
“If you’re sure Ven....” Demyx trailed off unsure of what to say, “See you later.”
“Later” Ven echoed and yawned again before jolting out of his tiredness like a bullet shot from a gun. The screen flickered twice before cancelling the information transfer and blacking out. “What the...?” Ven started, raising a hand to his comms unit “Cl-” he cut off as a floorboard creaked behind him.
Ven spun on his heel having enough time to yell “Who’s there?” before the lights flickered out and he was left in total darkness. Ven tensed, waiting for any sign of movement, when none came he took a step and felt warm breath on the back of his neck.
“Busted” a voice whispered, pulling a sack tight over his head.

~~~~/centre]

Finally managing to drag the others away from their game of Karaoke, Cloud and the gang were walking down the street, headed back to the Hakuna Matata. The older blonde surveyed his team disapprovingly, their acting like their on a high! He thought to himself irritably, a sense of paranoia creeping up on him, just because it’s our second mission- first official mission- doesn’t mean they can go about acting like normal teenagers! His uptight persona yelled. Cloud winced as a loud burst of static filled his ear, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.

*


Demyx sighed happily, the mission was almost over and after a month they were finally going home. Nothing could get better than this.
The tall blonde trailed behind the others, lost in his happy thoughts. He smiled slightly as Cloud and Roxas argued about how many people get killed by vending machines each year. As a burst of static came over the comms he heard Ven’s voice getting cut off and the whole street blacked out, leaving them in the dark.
“Cloud?” Sora and Roxas called from somewhere ahead, had to be the night of a new moon didn’t it? Demyx thought bitterly as he heard Cloud swear and someone collapse onto the concrete. “Run!” Cloud yelled, but it was too late, they were already surrounded. Demyx grunted as a fist connected with his nose and he landed on his butt, his vision swam and he could hear the curses of both Cloud and Roxas with nothing from Sora. Then all of a sudden there was a bright light as Sora’s keyblade appeared and Sora’s voice echoed in the moment of silence.
“You just pissed off a level 99 keyblade master! Eat retractable Keyblade, Bitch!” Sora lashed out before tripping over his own feet and knocking himself out. So much for that plan Demyx thought and leapt up to join in the fray, summoning his Sitar. He strummed a few notes sending water flying before knocking someone on the back of the head with it, as soon as the Sitar had hit a light flashed and Demyx was momentarily blinded by white light and smoke.
“Demyx! Demyx!” Cloud and Roxas called, gently slapping him in the face and helping him sit up. “What happened?” he asked looking around and noticing the absence of their fourth member, “and where’s Sora?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So Hi.
The plot's kinda crappy, but I'm happy with this.
Is it a keeper?
Please comment/subscribe!
Oh and all the chapters are written by both me and my sister.

I'm hungry...Can't eat for 40 hours=/