Status: It's going, maybe

FinalHeart Investigations

Banana Flavoured Lollipops

Sora groaned and sat up as Ven called his name for what had to be the sixteenth time, “Sora!” he yelled and Sora sat up abruptly knocking heads with Ven and screaming something about Banana flavoured lollipops before falling back down and rubbing his head.
“Oww what was th-“ Sora cut off and looked at Ven, taking in the bruise on the side of his face and frowning, “What happened?” he cried sitting up and lightly touching the bruise. Ven winced and pulled his head away, “never mind that!” he said hastily turning his back on Sora, “untie me and let’s find a way out of here!” Sora did as he was told and looked around the place, “where are we?”
“If I knew that, I probably wouldn’t be here.”
The two boys searched the room over, knocking on walls for secret passages before resorting to bashing the door and yelling. Ven sighed before an idea struck him, “Hey, Sora do you still have your keyblade?”
Sora’s face lit up at the thought “Yeah!” Sora pulled out his retractable keyblade and pushed it into the lock on the door, he wiggled and jiggled it to no avail.
“Stand back Venny!” Sora yelled, his hope renewed. Sora took a few steps back and charged at the door with his keyblade when the door opened to a silver-haired teen with shadow creatures behind him.
“Whoa!” Sora yelled stopping himself just in time but losing his balance in the process, he flailed his arms as he fell and his fingers were caught in one of the boy’s belt loops, dragging the boy down on top of him.
“Well, you want to get into my pants already?” The Stranger smirked. Sora’s face lit up like a firework on the queen’s birthday and he roughly shoved the boy off him. Ven helped Sora up before immediately latching onto the silver haired stranger and shoving him into the wall.
“Who are you?” he hissed angrily as the boy’s feet dangled, “Where are we and what are those things?” Ven shook the boy a little before sliding a knife from his sleeves and holding it up to his neck, “Tell me now!” Ven yelled his eyes flashing angrily.
“Wait, Ven! Stop it!” Sora said eyeing the shadow things warily, “what are those...things, anyway?”
Ven glared at the stranger, who glared back equally, if not more, intently. The blonde’s eyes narrowed slightly before he let go, allowing the silver haired freak to fall to the floor in an undignified heap. The stranger scrambled up from the dusty floor, straightened his clothing and glared at Ven before turning his back. He cleared his throat before speaking, “my name is Riku and these, are Heartless.” Riku clicked his fingers and the creatures advanced towards them, “Tie their hands and cover their eyes, you know your orders.”
The last thing Sora saw before he was blindfolded was Riku’s arrogant smirk, he didn’t even struggle as the Heartless tied him, he knew it was hopeless. Ven struggled, naturally, and yelled out threats. He was more like Roxas than Sora was. When they were blindfolded the Heartless thingies pushed them forwards and Riku led them through multiple corridors.
“Ven?” Sora’s voice came out young and scared.
“Don’t worry, Sor. The others will rescue us.” Ven smiled even though the younger boy couldn’t see it.
“I wouldn’t bet on it,” Called Riku’s voice from ahead. “If I know the head honcho, which I do, he would’ve already captured your companions.” Sora could practically hear the smirk in the older man’s voice.
Sora heard a scuffle then Ven cried out and the party came to a stop. There were footsteps and then the sound of a hand connecting with a face and Sora could practically picture Ven’s eyes full of hate.
“Ven! Are you okay!?” Sora asked his voice filled with concern.“Why are you doing this!? Just let us go!” he shouted at Riku, rare anger seeped into his voice.
Riku turned his eyes cold and approached the brunette, His fingers grasped the boy’s chin and turned his head so he was facing Riku. “You want to know why?” The kid swallowed and tried to nod, Riku leaned in close and blew softly on the boy’s neck before whispering in his ear. “You’re going to help us start the war that will destroy your pathetic country for good” Sora stiffened and glared through the blindfold before being silently led away.

*


Roxas gritted his teeth and struggled once again against his bonds. After the street battle and Sora’s disappearance, Cloud had insisted on going back to the Hakuna Matata to pack up their equipment-it was obvious Ven had been taken already- and get the hell out of the country.
Roxas and Demyx had promptly refused.

“We can’t leave without Sora!” Roxas argued.
“And Ven!” Demyx added quickly, giving Cloud a meaningful glare.
“We have to get over the border!” Cloud retorted, forcefully dragging them along behind him, “We can’t jeopardise the mission, those two worked hard for this! We’ll rescue them later!” Cloud’s tone was final and he led them into the Hakuna Matata.

And that was the last thing Roxas remembered.

Somewhere not too far off, a door slammed. Roxas wished he could see, the blindfold was annoying the heck outta him and he had been disarmed from the many weapon prototypes he usually carried. They even took his double-edged retractable keyblade and those were not easy to come by!
“Cloud?”
“Yeah?”
“When we get out of here....Can I blow them up?” Roxas asked, fully serious.
Cloud smiled, “Only after-” A door opened surprisingly close and Cloud stopped speaking.
“Get up.” A cold voice commanded.
“Yes sir.” Cloud barked mockingly, making no attempt to stand.
Demyx grinned knowing exactly what Cloud was doing. “Sorry, sir. I would salute but...” Demyx trailed off and raised his bound hands. Roxas stifled a laugh.
“I’ll never surrender!” Roxas cackled as he was picked up by the collar of his shirt.
“Enough!” growled the voice and roughly shoved Roxas into the awaiting Heartless, “you will all remain silent throughout the procession.”
The trio snorted but remained silent as they were led out of their prison and into a musty smelling corridor.
Are we in a castle? The air had a damp feel to it and their footsteps echoed in the quiet air. But what castles were there in the SHINRA? Roxas wracked his brain for the answer but nothing called out to him, should have paid more attention during the geography section in the Significant Information in the mission briefing.
Roxas thought glumly as he was pulled to a stop.
A door in front of him was opened and Roxas was pushed into the room closely followed by Cloud and Deymx, who tripped on his own feet and sent them all into a sprawling heap.
“Demyx? Cloud?Roxas?!” Came Sora and Ven’s weary voices.
“Silence!” The trio’s jailer growled and stormed over to the duo, there was a sound of punishment and Sora sniffled. “Ow...”
Roxas tensed to spring but Cloud nudged him softly as if to say not now, not yet. Roxas sighed and relaxed his muscles, a change in the air alerted the group to another presence in the room. A smell of roses wafted into the room making Demyx sneeze.
“Is this them, then?” Came a happy voice followed by a tinkling of laughter. Their jailer grunted, Cloud took that as a yes.
“Good. Take their Blindfolds off, I want them to remember my face.” The voice came again and the blindfolds were taken off, Sora squinted at the sudden brightness before landing on the pink haired speaker. “Are you-“
“A girl?” Came Roxas voice as he finished his twins sentence.

Cloud gritted his teeth, are they trying to get us killed? He assessed his surroundings, his eyes automatically memorising the exits of the room they were in, before he looked at the speaker.
Cloud had to admit, the man did look like a girl, what with his long pink hair and flowery scent.
“Um, I don’t mean to be rude…” Demyx started. “But who are you?”
The girlish man gave a start at Deymx’s politeness before looking sharply at the bodyguard “Xaldin! You didn’t tell them?” he asked, “I’m disappointed in you.” The dread-locked man gave a mutter that sounded something like ‘better than you being interested’ to Cloud, but he couldn’t be sure.
Cloud sat staring at the man stonily until something clicked. Could this man be…? Cloud shook his head, it couldn’t be!
Ven looked from Cloud to the man, had the leader made the connection yet? The man was obviously….
“Marluxia! An order just came in for…..”
Everyone turned to the doorway taking in the tall man from his dark red hair to the marks under his eyes.
“Oh. Are these them, then?” Cloud narrowed his eyes, it was like they had been expected. Hell they probably were.
Ven looked over at Cloud and inclined his head the slightest bit, meeting Cloud's eyes and flicking towards the pink-headed man, they came to the same conclusion.

This man was definitely....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there we go a second chapter and a cliffhanger at that.
Oh god, the paragraphing *Die*
Riku just bugs me so much xD Hope you enjoyed don't forget to write a comment and subscribe on the way out!