Status: a new story is born... ready to be read-and reviewed.

Memories

Her First Love

"Hey, isn't the sunset... just beautiful?"

"...Yes, but it won't be the same if I don't watch it with you."

Drip…. Drip….Drip…

Fall was ending that season. Winter air is coming, and even I can feel it even now. The cold wisps of wind touched my nape. It felt ticklish.

"Look, Ryo, wasn't it just beautiful?" I sighed whilst wiping the stray tears on my face. It was a cold November, and I gazed at the radiance and warmth given off by the orange light that shone past my face.
His smiling face, it was like a morning sunflower. He never pouted, always ready to talk to me with that sweet ever-smiling face of his. I never wondered why and how I loved him. I guess that how it works for me.

We met as ordinary couples had met. It was a fine summer day, and I was a lively middle school girl back then. I was excited but a bit nervous to come to school. I jerked to a stop when I saw his tall and lean figure. His head was turned upwards, as if day dreaming in the middle of the road.

“The clouds… covered the sun, eh?” he said.

I was taken aback when I heard him say that. Our eyes met and I was drawn into the cool brown eyes of his.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I was just talking to myself.”

“I-It doesn’t matter,” I said. Quickly, I returned to my pace in walking. That was our first fated meeting.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a bit short. so much for a chapter one. :(