Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

Crazy little thing called love.

*John*

I saw Logan and Jessie sitting on a bench. Logan was waving to me, so I waved back and smiled. I'd known him for a while, and he seemed to like me.

"Hi John!" Logan said.
"Hi Logan." I replied, messing his hair up. Jessie and I smiled at each other.
"Jessie bought me an ice cream cone." He said smiley.
"Then why is Lucky eating your ice cream?" I laughed.
"I don't want it anymore."

***

*Jess*

"Come here Lucky!" Logan said.

John, him and I were at my backyard. I was grabbing the hosepipe with my right hand, waiting for Lucky to step into the little pool. Yes, we use a plastic little pool to bath Lucky.

"Good boy." Logan said when Lucky followed his orders. I wet Lucky, and Logan and John started soaping the dog.

I walked to the kitchen to drink some water, and meanwhile, I watched Logan and John. Logan was smiling and laughing. Honestly, John playing with kids was the sweetest thing to watch. And for a quarter of a second I imagined us two having kids and spending time as a family, but I shook that thought out of my mind. Who knows what will our story be like, and also, we're just starting, I shouldn't have thought about having kids, for God's sake!

When my self-talk/argument was over, I walked back to them and grabbed the hosepipe, again.

"Are you over yet?" I asked.
"I think so." Logan said in his pitchy, cute voice.
"So you better move away, or you'll end up all wet."
"What about me?" John said.
"The same to you." I laughed.

I rinsed Lucky off, and by the time I was finished with him, he shook the water off and started running all over the place. As you might have guessed, he splashed me.

"Look who's all wet now." John joked, laughing. Logan ran towards the dog to continue playing.
"I know." I laughed. "Do you want a beer or something?"
"That'd be good."

We walked to the kitchen -there was a big window from where you could see all the backyard- and I opened the fridge.

"Could you do me a favor?" I asked John.
"Sure." He smiled, and my heart pounded a bit harder.
"I'll give you the beer if you go and bring me a towel from the bathroom." I grabbed the beer and closed the fridge.

John just nodded and walked upstairs. He was back by the time Logan came and told me he was hungry.

"I'd have done it even if there was no beer." John smiled and handed me the clean towel.

I smiled hoping he'd interpret it as a 'thank you'. I dried myself off with the towel.

"Do you want something especially?" I asked Logan.
"Not really...just anything." He shrugged and smile. What a cutie. He is gonna get all the girls when he grows up. That thought made me smile. He had had an ice cream not so long ago, and didn't finish it, but he was sweeter than a candy cane, and I couldn't not give him something.
"I can cook you some spaghetti as it's almost dinner time." Almost dinner time. Garrett should have been home a long time ago...I really didn't mind, I enjoyed the evening.
"YES PLEASE!" His eyes widened.
"Okay, you just gotta wait 'til they're ready. You can play with Lucky meanwhile." I laughed.

Logan ran outside, again, and I stood on my tiptoes to get the spaghetti jar out of the shelf, but John stretched his arm before I did.

"Well, you're useful." I smiled and he kissed me. "Do you want to have dinner here?"
"Can't turn that offer down." He smiled. "I'm ready to taste those spaghetti."

***
After dinner, I didn't bother calling Garrett. The three of us were watching TV, and Logan was lying sideways, resting his head on my lap, falling asleep. Once again, he was the cutes thing ever, and ever cuter when he yawned. I was resting my head on Johns shoulder, and he had his arm around me. We were watching 'Peter Pan'.

When the movie was about to end Garrett and Dakota opened the door.

"Hello!" Said Garrett.
"Shhh! Logan's sleeping!" I whispered. Dakota smiled to me and showed me a little bag.
"I'll show you later."
"Okay." I answered.
"I guess I'll have to take him home." Garrett said.
"It's okay with me if he stays." I said, and Dakota agreed. Garrett looked at Dakota.
"You can too." She silently laughed.

I nodded at John, he approached me and kissed me on the forehead.

I carried Logan in my arms and put him into bed in the spare bedroom Dakota and I had.

I went downstairs and Dakota, Garrett and John were sitting in the backyard table, already talking.

"Look at this Jess!" She showed me the bag again.
"What is it?" She always showed me the things she had bought, and I liked it. She always seemed so excited.
"Something you want." She smirked.
"Stop it Dakota, you're always buying me things!" I really liked her presents, but she was spending way too much money on me.
"Shut up." She said.
"Yeah. Open it!" Garrett said.

Dakota passed the plastic bag to me, and all I could see inside was black cloth. I grabbed it and unfold it.

"Are you serious?" I smiled. "It's so beautiful!" It was a vintage 'Grease' T-Shirt, with Olivia Newton John's and John Travolta's face on it.
"I knew you'd love it!" Dakota said, smiling too.
"Than you, D!" I stood up and hugged her.

"I think we should go to bed." Garrett said as John yawned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so sorry and I feel like I've disappointed you for not update in such long time! I've had my computer broken, so I couldn't keep writing. But at least, I was able to write a whole chapter yesterday!
I really hope you like it! And I have ideas for the next couple of chapters. I promise there will be drama as soon as I can write it. I have ideas floating in my mind, but they just can't happen this soon. I promise it'll be worth the wait! I try to write as good as I can!
Thank you for keeping up with me! I'd give you all a hug, but as I can't, I'll just *hug* you :)