Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

You are my one, and only.

"Jess! Are you ready?" Dakota asked walking to my room.
"Almost." I said. She suddenly turned her sight to my bed and saw me, still in my pajamas, still sleeping.
"JESS! WE'RE LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES!"
"Fine. I still have 10 more to sleep." I murmured.
"FUCKING WAKE UP AND GET READY, LAZY ASS!" Dakota yelled.
"Easy, girl. Everything is under control."
"You better get up right now, or I'll get you up."
"How?" I fakely laughed.
"I-I-I...just get up. You're already awake, c'mon!"
"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine."

Dakota left and I slowly got up. I combed my hair, threw some orangeish Aztec print leggings on, a white V-neck shirt and a pair of combat boots. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked down to the kitchen.

"See? I'm ready and we still have to wait 10 more minutes."
"I see you combed your hair!" She gave me a bowl of cereal. "And you keep having for breakfast children's cereal."
"Fuck you, Dakota." I laughed.

I finished my bowl of cereal and brushed my teeth. It was 12.30am when the boys knocked at the door.

"There they are." Dakota said. "Did you take your jacket?"
"Yeah."

Dakota opened the door and we went out.

"Hello, beautiful." John said to me, half-smiling.
"Hi." Hi was wearing nothing out of the ordinary, but I felt like I would have to pick up my jaw from the floor at any moment. Utterly attractive. He was wearing a gray beanie -which made him look fucking good-.

We kissed.

And like every time we kissed, I felt like flying.

--

We walked hand in hand to the car and we both sat in the back seat. Garrett was driving.

They told me it was gonna be an hour and a half drive, so I rested my head on John's shoulder. I wanted to sleep some more, but Garrett and Dakota wouldn't stop talking.

*John*

I kissed her in the head when she rested it in my shoulder.

"Your hair smells like fruit."
"I know. I stole some of Dakota's shampoo." She giggled. "By the way, isn't the concert in Phoenix? Where are we going?"
"We're gonna have lunch with the rest of the guys, I think." I answered.
"Yeah, but some more are coming, too. The ones you met at the bar and a couple more people..." Garrett said.
"Well, it better be a massive place or there won't be food and room for everybody." Jessie said.
"I heard it's pretty big." Dakota said.

---

*Jess*

There were still 30 more minutes left when John gave me something.

"I've got something for you."
"No way." Everyone had been giving me presents lately, and I liked it, but it didn't feel good to receive without giving. 'Gotta start doing things for the others, Jess' I thought.
"I do." John smiled. He then handed me a little red box.
"You shouldn't have bought me anything..."
"Why not. Just open it." He smiled again, which I could notice a hint of nervousness in.

I gently opened the box, just in case there was something fragile inside.

"It's some kind of jewelery, I'm sure." I smiled,nervous.

I unfolded the two velvet flaps of inside the box and all I saw was a silver necklace.

"OH WOW. You really didn't have to!" It was the simplest necklace I had ever seen. With a little silver chain and the silhouette of a little heart hanging off it. "It's so beautiful! I love it!"
"I'm glad you like it!"
"Thank you very very much." I kissed him and instantly blushed. "I really like it."

John helped me put it on. It was the best present someone ever gave me.

---

Garrett, Dakota, John and I sang Garrett's music choice until we arrived to where we had to arrive. I still have no idea how that place was called. All I know is that Garrett parked in front of a massive house. We got in and Halvo welcomed us.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys! Welcome to The Halvo-Mansion!" He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt with palm trees in it. "Come on in!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's the first of three parts. I decided to split this 'scene' into three, because I have not enough imagination to write it all in one chapter, and if I had the imagination, the chapter would be too long.
I know it's not very very interesting...but I think the next one will be better, and the next one even better.
Again, I apologize if there are any mistakes. I know I'm a dumbass and that I make the dumbest mistakes, but I don't re-read what I write, and I only spell-check. I'm very sorry if I make your eyes bleed.
Hope you like it! Thank you very much for reading! <3