Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

I love you more than you will ever know.

Garrett dropped us at home. We walked holding hands to the door, while John gave me little kisses in the hand he was holding, forehead, nose, lips...
I opened the door and we walked in.
We ran every curtain and I fed Lucky while John chose some music.

Birdy's cover of Skinny Love started playing. Not that the lyrics were great - in my opinion- but the music was beautiful, and so appropriate.

John was standing near the CD player when I came back from feeding Lucky. I put Lucky's food in the kitchen and turned around, staring at John. John staring at me. Birdy's voice sounding in the background.

Beauty was all I could see.

Inside and out.

And I started walking towards him.

Slowly.

So slowly.

And he started walking towards me.

Slowly.

So slowly.

And we met halfway, just staring at each other.

And we kissed. I took my leather jacket off and managed to take my combat boots off, too.

John held me against the wall and kissed me. I took his jacket off. Kissed him. Bit his lip. Kiss him, again.

And then, then, the magic happened upstairs.

***

"Well." I said, cuddled up in John. "That was the best one of my life so far."
"We should recreate it more often now that we've started." He chuckled.
"Deal." I chuckled.
"I love you." John said kissing me.
"I love you more."

I fell asleep moments later.

***
I woke up next morning and John was still asleep, so I went to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast. Pancakes, bacon omelet, fruit, orange juice, milk, toasts and butter. As you can imagine, carrying all that to the bedroom was harder than cooking it.

"This is fucking heavy." I complained to myself.

I put the tray on the chest of my bedroom and played a random CD near the music player.

I jumped on the bed and started licking John's cheek.

"Wake up! I made you breakfast."

*John*

I woke up to Jessie licking my cheek. Before she could notice I was already awake, I turned my head and licked her entire face. She started laughing.

"So, what delicious food did you make for me?" I asked, smiling.

We had breakfast on bed while talking about random things.

And about the sex last night, I'll only say that if I were a smoker, I'd smoke a whole pack of cigarettes after. Maybe two.

She has the sweetest smile my eyes have seen.

"Our new CD comes out in a month or so." I told her, still having breakfast.

"Really? How is it called?"

"Pioneer."

"Interesting."

"We're thinking of having a listening party or something with some friends an stuff."

"Can I come?"

"How do you even ask that? Of course you can't!"

"Okay, sure." She chuckled.

"I actually wrote a song for you."

"Are you serious?" She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Why would I lie."

"I don't know, no one has ever written a song for me."

"Well, so what if I tell you I actually wrote, not one but two."

"What?" She widened her eyes.

"For real." I chuckled. I saw a tear running through her cheek. She rested her head in my shoulder.

*Jessie*

This boy was like God or something. No one had ever been that good to me. Two songs. Two fucking songs. I couldn't put my feelings into words.

"I love you." I said.

"Me too." He smiled. The sweetest smile my eyes had ever seen.

"So, what are the songs called?"

"'When I'm at home' and 'Thinking of you'. 8 and 9th songs on the album."

"Can't wait to hear the album."
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I made up that those songs are for someone. I don't know who are the songs for, and I don't really care.
I know the "first time" could be more detailed, but I was stuck in it for so long, that I thought writing the rest would be the best, so that's what I did...I really wanted the scene to be perfect, but it was über difficult for me to write it as I wanted in English, as my first language is Spanish...And to read that scene in poor English would make your eyes bleed, believe me.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter, and don't be afraid to comment! :)