Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

Make this dream the best I've ever known.

I woke up to John looking at me. What a beautiful view to wake up to.

"G'morning." He said in the sweetest way possible.

"Good morning." I said cuddling in his chest.

"Did you have a good night?"

"Can't even rate it." I giggled. "What about yourself? Was the sir pleased?"

"Very much." His killer smiled made an appearance and then kissed me on the lips.

We stayed there, laid down, for quite some time. The night before, I got to choose the room as I was the one who paid for it. As I had a relatively well-paid job now, I didn't mind paying for the most expensive room, and that's what I did. John rejected the offer at the beginning, but I managed to convince him. The room had a jacuzzi, a massive balcony and the most comfortable bed I had ever tried. We made use of everything. It was definitely worth the money.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I said.

"Wouldn't it be boring?" he made a pause "Staying like this for all the eternity?"

"Maybe. But I'd be with you so I wouldn't mind." I smiled "And you can call me cheesy, because I honestly don't care if you do." John stared at me with a dreamy smile.

In that moment I understood that thing they say in the movies. That when you're in love, you just want to scream your feelings to the world. That when you're in love, the only person that matters is your couple and what he or she thinks. That when you're in love, you don't care about anything else but love.

"I love you, cheesy or not."

"I love you, too." I said jumping on him and hugging him. "I think we should order breakfast."

"Yeah, after all you paid, the least they can do is serve a free breakfast."

We jumped off the bed, he put his underwear on and I did the same with my panties. I grabbed his Harley-Davidson tee and put it on.

"Hey Jessie, tell the waiters to bring all the food cold." John said when he was walking to the bathroom and I was dialing the customer service number.

"Why?"

"'Cause you're already burning hot." He entered the bathroom proudly smiling.

"What a bad joke." I fakely laughed. "Thank God you're a musician and not a comedian."

---

"My brother was at the concert." I told him taking the last sip of my orange juice.

"Yeah, Dakota told me. Did he like it?"

"I think so."

"Good!"

"I was actually thinking of taking you to his place someday..."

"Yeah, that'd be great. Even though he probably thinks I'm an asshole." He laughed.

"No he does not! He wanted to talk to me though, about what he saw at the concert, I suppose."

"See?"

"That's nothing to worry about, trust me."

"Alright, I trust you. Want some hot chocolate?"

"Sure."

We left the hotel room at 12 a.m. and drove home.

He made me happy again. He was in my life again. He was my world again.