Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

She's the devil in disguise.

"This might be showing too much of my skin." John said looking at himself in the mirror of my bedroom.

"You can wear either that costume or the nun one. But I personally prefer the Borat one." I said, giggling.

"Well, I can wear it at night if you want me to." He walked towards me, whistling some sexy song and moving his brows up and down.

"You should definitely be a slutty nun." I said laughing, continuing to dress myself up as the joker. I'd never liked dressing up sluttish for Halloween. Not my cup of tea. I much preferred bloody or dark costumes. Not that the joker was super scary, but you get the idea. I respected everyone, though. "By the way, when are you giving me that thing I need to wear in exchange of the thong?" I really wanted to know what was it. It had already been like 3 or 4 months since we made the deal.

"You will have to wait some more. I promise the day will come, just forget about it and I'll remind you before I give the thing to you." He picked the nun dress and threw it on.

"Alright..." I sighed. "But you know I'm not good at waiting!"

"You better be this time." He came closer and kissed me sweetly.

We went to a party at Halvo's, which didn't surprise me. It had been a really long time since we last spoke.

"I've grown quite afraid of parties now, you know." I told him while we were dancing some salsa dance.

"Yeah. It won't happen again, believe me. But you just don't look that way, okay?" He pointed with his head.

"Which way?" I immediately looked that way.

"I was kidding! By the way, I have a girlfriend now." He moved his eyebrows up and down, just like John had done few hours before.

"Really? That's great Halvo! We should stop dancing salsa then." I giggled.

"Nah. She's cool. I mean, she's not jealous of you."

"Great. You should introduce me to her! She's a lucky girl." I winked at him.

"Wow, thanks Jessie!" He widely smiled.

"Is she here?" I asked.

"Sure. She's right there." His pointed once again with his head.

"What the fuck, that's Helena, what's she doing here." I said after I looked the way Halvo told me.

Apparently, she and Halvo's girlfriend knew each other. I didn't do anything. I didn't want to be in the party anymore. She brought back to my mind such horrible memories that I didn't want to look at her face. I wanted to go trick or treating, but I only told Dakota. I didn't want to ruin anybody's party, so I just went to kitchen and poured myself the first drink I saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks a million for commenting! I'll post the next one probably tomorrow!