Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

Smile, you've won.

*1 year later*

It had been a year since I James' and Katie's wedding and a lot of stuff had happened.

To start, their wedding was the most beautiful wedding I had ever attended. I cried when both of them said their vows, which they personally wrote. My brother was now a married man and I could not be more proud of him. The best of all is, that Katie is pregnant. My brother is having his first child in about 8 months and I'm really excited. Guess what, I also cried when Katie surprised me with the news. I'm a crier.

Horsedog Bacon died. It made me sad, so I bought them a Tortoise and named it SpinachMan. Good thing they both like animals and laughed when saw me knock on their door with a tortoise in my hands. Well, not literally in my hands, but you get my drift.

Dakota and Garrett are still together. They're still adorable. Garrett still eats our food. We also play video games sometimes.

Lucky is still a crazy Labrador.

They promoted me to chief designer. I didn't know I was that good, but it's all fine. Promotions are great. I really like the company I'm working for and I hope they keep me for a long time. Fingers crossed so they don't fire me as soon as I stop working my ass off -'cause I really do-!

I've been to my house in NYC twice. I love that house. I love it because it's full of childhood memories and I cherish that. It's been two years and half or so since my parents died and I'm almost over it. There won't be a time when I don't miss them, but I think there will come a time when it doesn't hurt anymore, and I think I'm on the right track.

John's still with me. He's been away for quite some time during the year. I've only been like half of the year with him because of shows and other stuff. I'm starting to deal with it better than in the beginning, but it's still hard to be away from your loved ones. Apparently, The Maine play bigger venues now and have released another album since Pioneer, as well as a Live DVD. They're going full steam ahead! I'm really happy for the guys.

It's been a pretty good year.

Oh! And I kissed John under the mistletoe on Christmas. It was the first time for me kissing someone under the mistletoe. I get excited with the littlest things. What a straight up loser I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't upload earlier! I know I said I'd upload on the 18th, but... well, I'm going to be honest with you, I've been really lazy lately... but I'm back on track now! I hope you like this chapter, and I promise I'll upload another one soon! Feedback is very much appreciated <3