Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

There's no stopping this.

"Lexi!" Tom shouted chasing after me into the living room. I smiled at him from the other side of the couch and he crossed his arms as I snapped a picture of him.

"We have got to work on your modeling." I teased.

A grin hit his lips although he was trying to keep a straight face.

"Be careful with my baby." He said seriously.

"Awe. I thought I was your baby." I teased and he chuckled lightly, "well yeh are."

"Mhm, not what you just said." I said as I snapped pictures of him.

I had forgotten all about the boys coming back. Probably because I hadn't talked to any of them since that day Matty called me. Not that it didn't pull at my heart at the mention of their names but I had did a good job at just living in Tom and I's little bubble for the past two weeks.

As I looked down at the picture I had taken Tom jumped over the couch causing me to squeal as he began to tickle me until I was on the floor.

"Give meh my camera." He said with a grin as he straddled my waist.

I shook my head no and he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine as the front door opened.

We both looked over and Oli and Matty walked in both sets of eyes landed on us and. bit my lip. Seeing Oli made my heart race uncontrollably.

"Oh by all means continue!"

"I'm juss gonna go kill myself I'll see yeh lata." Oli added to Matty as he ran up the stairs.

Matty glared at us and Tom clinched his jaw together.

"Good goin' Tom."

"This is my house too Matt in case yeh forget and on top of that I didn't know yeh were on yeh way home." He snapped and I covered my face with my hands.

"Let meh talk to her." Matt said calmly.

"Not if yeh gonna yell at her."

"I'm not gonna yell at her." He said rolling his eyes.

Tom climbed off of me and pulled me from the floor. He sat his camera on the couch and gave me a look before Matty grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the porch.

I crossed my arms as he shut the door not knowing what I was in for.

He sighed as he stood in front of me.

"I'm sorrah. I reallah am. I've felt horrible since that day on tha phone." He said sincerely.

"It's ok. I get it. He's your best friend."

"He use to be yours." He said seriously and I rolled my now watering eyes.

"Yeah well he use to be a lot of things. I really don't know who he is anymore."

"So yeh gonna stay with Tom?"

I forced a grin, "Yeah. I mean, the boy can't even tell me he loves me in person..."

He sighed, "what if he did? Yeh'd leave Tom?"

I sighed as I leaned against the railing of the porch, "I don't know." I said softly and he ran his hand through his short hair, "ok...are we ok?"

I smiled, "of course."

He pulled me into a hug and spoke, "juss a sibling feud."

We both laughed as we went back in the house.

"Everyfing good, aye?" Tom asked and I nodded as I sat beside him.

"You should go talk to Oli."

"What? Why?"

"He's your brother."

"So?" He mumbled and I gave him a look.

He sighed, "fine...if yeh don't hear from me in 10 minutes he killed meh."

I chuckled and he kissed me before heading up the stairs.

"Although, I'm team Oli. The kid reallah likes yeh..."

"I know. He's pretty great."

"Yeh gettin attached ta him Lex. Yeh need ta get out while yeh can before it gets more complicated."

"Matty, I'm not doing that. I like him."

"But you love Oli."

"Bu he doesn't love me."

"Yeh know that's bullshit."

"When he admits it I'll believe it."

He sighed, "fine."

"Well I tried!" Tom said stomping down the stairs frustrated.

Matty rolled his eyes, "I'll go." He mumbled passing Tom who sat beside me.

"He's so bloody stubborn and dramatic. 'Parently I ruin his life."

"Yeah you ruin mine too." I teased and he rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Yeah I know. I'm so horrible."

"Worst boyfriend ever."

He chuckled and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love tha way yeh smell." He mumbled into my hair.

"Creeper..."

He chuckled, "Yeh juss always smell good."

"Well thanks."

He sighed, "hey Lex?"

"Yeah?"

"He's gonna end up tellin' yeh he loves yeh, yeh know?"

"Who?"

"Oli..."

"I don't think so."

"I know so and I know yeh love him. It juss sucks for meh." He whispered as he relaxed his chin on my shoulder.

"Sucks for me because I'm sick of bein' second best and I know if I let myself, I'm gonna fall in love wif yeh. I try not to fink bout it but I can feel myelf doin' juss that..."

"And I don't want ta give yeh up..." he added and I bit my lip as I took in his too honest words.

I buried my face into his neck and he held on to me tightly.

"But. guess until then I still have yeh..." he whispered.

"If you think that's going to happen maybe you should just break up with me..."

"I don't want to. Do you want me to?"

I shook my head no and he kissed me softly.

"I don't want you to." I whispered and his nose brushed against mine, "I won't baby, I won't."

The truth of the matter was that in some way I was in fact falling for Tom. It was hard not to. Matty was right, but it was already too late.

We laid on the couch and he held on to me not saying anything just running his fingers over my back lightly.

Now I really was screwed. Then again, probably not because Oli saying what it feels would never happen as much as I wanted it to.

"Since we're exchangin' shit. Here yeh go." I heard and sat up to see Oli dropping a box onto the floor in front of his feet.

"Huh?" Tom asked confused.

"That box of my fings she brought here. Well, here is hers." He said glaring at me angrily.

"Why are yeh so bloody angry?!" Tom asked loudly.

"Why am I angry?! Reallah Tom?! Yeh that fuckin' stupid?!" Oli shouted as Matty leaned against the wall like this happened everyday.

"Yeh have known how I felt bout her since we met her. Yeh know how much she means ta meh and yeh do this?! I knew yeh were jealous of meh Tom, but I fought there was some line of respect 'parently that's bullshit."

Tom glared at Oli and the tension was so high I almost looked away.

"Me?! Why tha fuck would I be jealous of yeh?! Yeh fucked up mentally!" Tom finally yelled back.

"Yeh can't keep a relationship ta save yeh life, tha only friends yeh have is in yeh band and yeh drink cause yeh miserable! Yes, so jealous." He added.

Oli was angry. I could tell by the way his jaw was clinched and the movement of his breathing. He walked away and Matty seemed just as confused until he appeared with a arm full of cothing in his arms which he threw at the bottom of the stairs.

"Get the fuck out." He spat at Tom and Tom stood up quickly, "I live here too Oli!"

"Reallah? Cause last time I checked the house is in my name. Get. The. Fuck. Out." He said as he threw more of Tom's clothing into the mess.

"Yeh can't kick meh out!"

"Watch meh!" He yelled and Matty tried to talk to Oli who wasn't having it.

"In fact everyone get tha fuck out righ' now! I don't want ta see any of yeh. Maybeh Lexi will let yeh move in wif her Tom." He spat out and I watched uncomfortably as this continued to unfold.

"Now!" He shouted and even Matty didn't object just walked down the stairs.

"Yeh bein unreasonable." Tom stated as Matt grabbed my hand and began pulling me to the door.

"I am?! And yeh bein a fuckin' twat!"

"How?! Cause Lexi wants ta be wif meh? Cause I'm not a bloody pansy?!"

"Yeh don't even know what happened!" Oli yelled and I gve Matty a look.

"doesn't matta though! Yeh betrayed meh! I fought we were closa than that! Parently blood means nuffin ta yeh!"

"How did I betray yeh Oli?! If yeh wanted ta be wif her yeh should have bloody told her!"

"I told yeh! That should've been enough!" He shouted dropping the clothes he had picked up off the stairs into the pile.

"Oli." I said finding my voice and his eyes shot to me, "No. I don't wanna fuckin hear what yeh have ta say! I'm beyond pissed at yeh! I told yeh I loved yeh and it's not good enough! Did yeh hear meh that time?! I love yeh! Are yeh bloody happy now?!"

He breathed in, "Juss, leave. All of yeh get tha hell out now!" He said and Matty looked as stunned at Oli's confession as I did.

Tom ushered us out cursing under his breath as we walked out and I don't know why but I was already crying as we got into Tom's car.

Matty slid into the back with me, holding me and whispering things to make me feel better.

"Lexi, I told yeh." He whispered, "yeh so bloody stubborn now look what happened."

"I know. How do I fix it?"

"Give Oli some space..."

I nodded and he sighed, "it'll be betta once he calms down."

He stroked my hair as he held me to his chest letting me cry my eyes out. Once we reached my apartment after dropping Matty off at his place I knew Tom was still mad simply by him slamming the car door shut.

"Tom."

"Mhm?" He mumbled as I followed him to my door.

"You can stay with me you know?"

He turned around once we reached my door and I bit my lip waiting for him to say whatever he was going to say.

"Thank yeh." He said reaching out for my hand. I nodded and he pulled me to him.

I felt him breathe in deeply as he held me to his chest.

"I hate that he makes yeh cry." He whispered and I held my eyes shut tightly.

"Lexi..."

I looked up at him and he brought his hand to my cheek.
He kissed me and touched his forehead to mine.

"I love yeh. I do and I'm sorrah." He said softly causing me to want to cry all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh snappp. :|

Yeah I'm updating again, my bad. Haha.

Next chapter you'll get a look int Oli's thoughts. :)