Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

We're making sure my lesson's learned.

Tom dropped my hand once we reached the merch table so he could mess with his camera and I sat next to Jona.

"Hey stud." I joked and he laughed, "Me girlfriend wouldn't like yeh callin' meh that." He said with a wink causing me to laugh.

"Where's Oli?" I asked and he shrugged, "No idea."

I sighed and pulled my phone out. I could text him and ask couldn't I?

'Hey. Where are you?'

'Around...'

I rolled my eyes and I quickly responded, 'are you ok?'

'Oh. Do you fucking care?'

Oh now I was mad. I didn't know what his problem was but I didn't deserve the attitude.

I got up from my chair and ignored Tom calling after me. I was on a hunt to find Oli now. The longer it took me the more angry I got.

Once I spotted him leaned against the bus smoking I stomped over and shoved him.

"What is your deal?!" I asked as he stared at me wide eyed because I caused his cigarette to fall from his lips.

"Meh?! What's tha bloody matta wif yeh! Are yeh mental now?!" He yelled.

"Ok first of all you are the one who's been acting weird since the airport."

He glared at me and stepped to me,"Yeah? Wonda why? Yeh were all ova Tom!"

"I was not!"

"Yeh bloody were then yeh sat wif him and..."

"And what Oli?! First off even if I was why does it matter? You act like we're together or something!"

His jaw clinched together and I glared at him not backing down.

"Yeh right. We're not. Do who eva tha fuck yeh want."

"Oh my gosh Oliver! Now you're being over dramatic!"

"I am?! Yeh wanna sleep wif my brotha? I'm givin yeh permission!"

"I don't need permission." I said crossing my arms.

He laughed, "fine. Yeh don't. Be a slag." he said starting to walk away and I grabbed his arm.

"How the hell can I be a slag when I've only slept with you?!"

No, of course he wasn't my first but I honestly haven't slept with somone besides him in a year which made this situation even more sad.

He glared at me and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

He pushed me against the bus my hand tangling into his hair as his tongue fought for dominance.

I was such a stupid girl. One day I'd listen to Tom or he'd have to start chaining me to him.

"I don't want anyone but meh touchin' yeh Lexi." He said against my neck and I felt my heart pick up speed at his words.

"I don't like even tha fought of it." He added as he placed soft kisses up my jaw.

His eyes locked with mine and he spoke softly his fingers tracing my cheek, "undastand meh?"

I nodded and he kissed my lips gently.

"I gotta go set up for our set. Yeh be there righ'?" He asked and I nodded once more causing a grin to hit his lips, "see yeh there doll." He said before pulling himself from me and sprinting off to wherever they were playing.

I slid down the side of the bus and sat in the dirt.

I was in more trouble than I imagined. I tried to rack my brain for answers but came up empty handed. I was so lost in thought I didn't even hear Tom sit beside me.

"Yeh found him, aye?"

I nodded as I looked over at him.

"Tom, if i tell you somethin' you promise not to say I told you so or tell anyone?" I asked softly as I looked back at my hands in my lap.

"Course. Out wif it."

I breathed in and finally found my voice, "I think...I love him. Which is stupid because know he doesn't feel the same way and then he says shit that he shouldn't say like before you got here he was mad because he thought I liked you and he said that he didn't want anyone touching me but him and that the thought alone made him angry. I mean, what does that mean?! It's just not fair that he can do this to me..." I said a few tears falling from my eyes now as I looked up at Tom.

His blue eyes now held a sympathic look in them and he pulled me to him, "Oh Lex..."

I really couldn't blame Oli completely. I let him do this. I let him have control. I let him think I was ok with it.

"Yeh need ta tell him all this not meh. I mean, yeh can leave out the I love yeh part if yeh like."

"No. I can't..."

"Well what do yeh wanna do bout it then love?"

"I don't know. Help me."

He laughed, "I dont know how."

"I guess I need to be handcuffed to you all the time."

He laughed at that, "that would be uncomfortable. But i'll try and keep an eye on yeh."

"Ok." I whispered into his shirt.

"Wanna go see'em play?"

I nodded and he got up from the ground and offered his hand to me which I accepted.

"Now. No more tears." He said cupping my face and brushing my tears away.

"Yeh too prettah for that, love." He added with a grin.

I nodded and he kissed my cheek before linking his hand with mine.

Why couldn't Oli be more like Tom?

"Heyyy Lexiiii." Matty said as we reached their stage and I laughed as he picked me up.

"Hey Matty." I said giggling.

"Fancy seein' yeh here. I hear some shitty band is gonna be playin' yeh need ta go cross tha lawn and see you me at six." He joked.

"Are they really playing at the same time?" I asked seriously and he laughed, "No. Why? Yeh would leave us for them?!"

"Yeah she would. They're her favourite band." Oli said passing us.

"He's right."

"That's bloody wrong. Yeh pick them ova yeh own flesh and blood."

I laughed, "None of us are blood related."

Thank god...

"Aye mine as well be." He teased before placing me back on my feet.

"Now you made me loose Tom!"

"Oye! Anyone seen Lil Lexi's boyfriend?" He asked looking at Lee and Matt who were standing near by.

"He's on stage." Lee said and I groaned placing my hand to my face.

"No tha otha one."

"Oh. He's in tha back somewhere." He responded like this was an every day conversation.

I pushed Matt lightly and he laughed, "what? I did nothin' wrong!"

"You're a jerk." I mumbled as I went to find Tom.

I finally found him taking a few pictures of the crowd of course and I walked over and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Yeh know yeh have lil hands..." he stated picking on up from where it was resting on his torso.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

He chuckled and turned around to face me.

"Are yeh gonna be sad all day now?" He asked and I shrugged.

He grinned and pulled me to him, "bring back my fun lil bird."

"She doesn't feel good. It's quite sad..."

"Well what can I do ta make her feel betta?"

"I dunno tell her that even though she's stupid she's pretty cool."

He laughed, "I don't fink yeh stupid I juss fink yeh make some wrong decsions. And pretty cool? I fink yeh awesome."

A grin hit my lips and he chuckled, "betta now?"

"A bit."

"Good cause Oli is starin' at meh like one of us is gonna get murdered." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes, "who cares I hate him."

"Righttt." He said grabbing my hand and walking me until we were on the side of the stage since the boys were about to go on.

I couldn't help but watch Oli pace the floor. Something he did before shows. I think it was due to nerves although he would never admit it. His eyes landed on mine and a small grin hit his lips before he looked away.

See?! How could I ever know what he was thinking when he changed his attitude every thirty minutes?

Once the show got started Tom began taking pictures and I just stood there watching Oliver. I couldn't help it. Everything about him I was drawn to. The way his hair fell into his eyes, his tattoos, the way he smiled. I couldn't help it and that was my problem.

Once the show was over the guys quickly walked off stage. Oli was always in rare form after a show. He was always overly happy. It was an odd sight. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "let meh go change and I assume yeh want meh ta go see you me at six?"

I nodded quickly and he chuckled, "give meh ten minutes love."

He kissed my cheek gently before dropping my hand and taking off to the bus.

Tom gave me a look and I sighed, "what?! I didn't go with him!"

"True..."

"Want to go watch you me at six with us?"

"Yeah. I'll meet yeh ova there." He said and I nodded before he left me waiting on Oli.

Funny how that always happened.

Finally Oli appeared in a tank top that showed off all his tattooed glory and wet hair.

"Ready?"

I nodded and he linked his hand with mine before we headed over to you me at six's stage. We were basically the only ones there yet so we got directly in the front. He leaned against the fence as we waited and he looked up at me.

"What?"

"Nuffin." He said softly before kissing my cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head to say nothing.

"Yes there is."

"Oli..." I started just feeling the need to get it over with. He stared at me waiting to finish.

"Do you like me?"

He chuckled and stood up, "well I hope so or I'm a good lia'."

I rolled my eyes, "not what I mean."

His eyebrows knitted together and he leaned against the fence his eyes not leaving mine. He seemed deep in thought. His face held a tensed expression taking away from his usual relaxed exterior.

"I mean, Lexi, it's juss sex." He finally said and I quickly decided to say something I knew Tom was going to kill me for, but it was a quick reaction and I didn't want to seem like the one who cared.

"Ok, good because, I um, I like Tom."

"What?" He fumbled out.

"Yeah, I mean, he's just really sweet and easy to talk to."

"So am I." He defended and I rolled my eyes, "Oliver, this is the first time we have hung out without having sex in forever."

"Who's fault is that?!"

"Um, yours obviously."

"Don't patronize meh Lexi." He said and I could tell he was now angry.

"I'm not! But I don't get why you are mad!"

"I'm not. Be wif Tom." He mumbled before walking away.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I balanced myself against the railing.

"Well that was short lived." I heard Tom say from behind me.

"I told him I liked you."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I didn't know what to say! I mean, he was like, it's just sex Lexi." I said in a british voice and Tom chuckled, "that was an horrible impression..."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "you don't have to like me back he just thinks that I like you."

"I mean, I have no problem likin' yeh back." He said with a grin.

"Ok your death."

He chuckled and slung his arm over my shoulders, "quite alright love. Now push that aside so we can focus on tha task at hand; good music."

I giggled and he kissed my cheek before you me at six came out.

I was right about one thing. Being with Tom was a lot easier than being with Oli. He was more fun to be around. He was like the Oli I remembered from high school...before things got complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haaksishlez holy cow. I didn't expect that many subscribers so quickly. So in honor of that, here is another chapter. :) I'm sure this makes StellaSykes happy. Haha.