Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

I'll let you live.

After nearly an hour I was frantically pacing my living room waiting for Tom and praying Oli hadn't killed him.

The door opening knocked me out of my thoughts and I came to a stop. Tom finally came around the corner and my breathing stopped.

His blue eyes landed on me and I almost bursted into tears for no other reason except that I felt horrible.

"Yeh ok?" He asked and I shrugged, "are you?"

"Yeah..." he said with an confused look on his face.

"Did you talk to Oli?"

"Oh, yeah. We're fine. He wants me to move back."

"Are you going to?" I asked carefully.

He shrugged, "I mean, I see why not. Plus all my shit is there."

I stared at him confusingly and he returned my look, "What is wrong?"

"I mean, nothing I guess. Um, I'm going to run to the store. Um, are you like leaving now?"

He laughed, "I mean not unless yeh want meh to."

"You can stay as long as you want." I stated as I grabbed my keys.

What the hell was going on?

"Um, need anything?" I asked still confused as hell.

"Nope I'm good fanks."

I nodded and walked out dialing Oli's number.

"Ello love."

"Ello love?! What tha fuck did yeh say ta Tom?" I shouted at a whisper if possible as I quickly walked to my car.

"Um, nuffin..."

"Exactly!"

"What do yeh mean?!"

"Replay everything that was said."

"Lexi, all Ii said was that I was sorrah and he should move back."

"And you think that is ok?"

"I'm not undastandin' here..."

"Don't you think you should have told him?"

"Told him what?! That yeh gonna break up wif him?!"

"Well no but something would be nice! He thinks he's moving back and nothing is going to be different."

"Welllll clearly somefin will be different."

I groaned and hit my head on my steering wheel.

"Oliver! This is serious! Now he doesn't even have a warning it's just like bam! I'm instantly the bad guy!"

"Girl. Bad girl." He corrected me.

"Oliver! I'm hanging up!"

He laughed, "Ok. Sorrah. Look, what do yeh want meh ta do?"

"Well apparently nothing." I mumbled.

He sighed, "Alexis...calm down."

"No this isn't funny Oliver." I whined.

"Baby, look. I'll fix this ok? I'm sorrah. Yeh said yeh were gonna talk ta him so I just figured that I didn't need ta say anyfing. Where are yeh right now?"

"Going to the store where I need nothing."

"So Tom is still at yeh place?"

"Yes."

"Ok, look. Go visit Matt or somefin'. I'll talk ta Tom..."

"And say what? Lexi is breaking up with you? Apparently you aren't good at this whole talking thing."

"Have some faith! Bloody hell woman."

"If you were here I'd smack you just so we're clear."

He chuckled, "Baby, go ta Matt's. I'm gonna go ova ta yeh place."

"That scares me." I said with a sigh as I started my car.

"It'll be fine. I'll call yeh when it's ova."

"You make it sound like a war."

"Could possibly be. A war ova a bird. I shall fight til tha death!" He joked and I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"Why I love you I still don't know."

"Cause I love yeh and it's only polite ta love meh back."

"Keep thinking that."

He chuckled, "I'll see yeh in a bit my love."

I said goodbye and headed to Matty's place while I over thought all the possibilities of what would happen.

I banged on Matty's door and he finally opened it with an angry expression plastered on his face which quickly disappeared when he realized it was me.

"Oh, hi." He said and I pushed him back and walked inside.

"Sure come on in."

"Do you ever wear clothes?" I asked sitting on his couch and noticing him just in his boxers.

"Well see, this is my home and I wasn't plannin' on anyone stoppin' by. Which leads me to the question of, why are yeh here not that I mind."

"Oli." I said with a sigh.

He groaned, "did he not go talk ta yeh?!"

I breathed in deeply and went into the whole spill and by the time I was done he looked as confused as I was earlier.

"Wow..." he finally said and I nodded as he ran his hand into his messy hair.

"I swear yeh two create messes like nobodys business!"

"Yeah it's what we do best."

"So he's talkin' ta Tom righ' now?"

I nodded as I bit my lip.

"Ugh someone's gonna die. Talkin' bout movin' in is one fing. Talkin' bout yeah is anotha. I mean fuck, what do yeh do ta these boys?! Yeh muss be reallah good in bed."

"Matty!"

He laughed, "Juss sayin'."

"Just so you know, I haven't ever slept with Tom."

"Yeah I know, but yeh have had ta do somefin or he's juss a bloody bird."

"Matty..." I said giving him a glare and he shrugged, "fine. He's a bloody bird. I know. What a bloke. I would have at least tried ta shag yeh."

"Matty! Oh my gosh!" I said laughing as I threw a couch pillow at him causing him to chuckle, "What! No guy in their right mind stays wif a fit bird and does nuffin!"

"That being why you are single."

"So be it." He said shrugging and I rolled my eyes as I laughed.

I lost track at how long I was at Matty's. That was until Oli busted into the front door. Matty and I both looked over at him and he looked from me to matty.

"Mate put some bloody clothes on!" He said shaking his head in disbelief.

I busted out laughing and Matty rolled his eyes before heading to his room.

"Lexi." Oli whispered as he fell beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oli."

"I missed yeh." He mumbled into my shoulder.

I giggled, "It has only been a few hours."

"A few hours too long."

"So how did it go?" I asked stroking his hair.

"The truth?"

"Yeah..." I managed to get out and he kissed my arm, "well, I told him that I wanted him to move back but that I loved yeh and that wasn't gonna go away and that I undastand that he has feelins for yeh but that yeh love meh not him. I said that in a nicer way though, I promise."

I nodded and he kissed my neck.

"And what did he say?"

"He said he would talk to yeh."

"Great." I mumbled.

He kissed my jaw, "I honestly hate that he has feelins for yeh. I do feel bad but I mean, I want ta be able ta be wif yeh."

"Cause I love yeh so much." He said against my cheek before he kissed it lightly.

"So go talk ta him please. I wanna be able ta take my bird out tonight and kiss her when I want."

"Ok." I whispered and he kissed my forehead, "call me lata or come ova. Which eva yeh prefer."

I nodded and kissed his cheek before getting up.

He gave me a smile and I rolled my eyes, "What?"

"Nuffin. Juss, love yeh is all." He said reaching for my hand.

"Oli, I've got to go." I said with a smile and he chuckled not letting go of my hand.

"Oliver! You are annoying me today!"

He laughed as Matt appeared back into the living room.

"Couples fight already?"

I rolled my eyes and Matt looked at Oli, "let her go or I'm gonna grab her ass."

Oli dropped my hand instantly and glaring at him as I laughed.

Matty chuckled and patted my butt lightly as I headed to the door.

Oli gasped and tackled Matty to the floor. I rolled my eyes, "you two are ridiculous."

"Bye babe!" Matt yelled and Oli punched his shoulder.

Boys...

I finally made it back to my place and braced myself for the conversation that awaited with Tom.

I breathed in deeply as I walked in. Tom was sitting on the couch and he looked up at me.

"Fought you went to tha store?"

"I ended up at Matty's instead." I said dropping my keys on the table.

"We need to talk." He said seriously and I sat down nervously.

"Yeah..."

"Oli came by earlier."

I just nodded and he continued, "he told yeh he loved yeh?"

I nodded and bit my lip as nerves filled my stomach.

He stifled a laugh, "course he did.."

"Tom I..."

"No. It's fine. I knew this would happen. Guess I just hoped yeh feelins would change." He said with a shrug as he looked down at the floor.

"Do you hate me?" I asked softly and his eyes shot to mine, "What? No. Why would I? I mean, I knew this would happen."

I nodded as my eyes began to water.

"What's tha matta?"

"Nothing. I'm just sorry and you've always been like one of my best friends and I don't want that to change."

He grinned, "it won't love. Promise." He said bringing his hand to my cheek.

I nodded and he pecked my lips.

"Don't cry. It's propa ok." He whispered, "I swear."

I sniffled and he pulled me to him, "I'm gonna get my fings and go."

He kissed my head before getting up from the couch and walking to the room he was staying in. I wanted to say something, anything to make this better but I knew those words would never come to me. The damage was done and all I wanted was Oli to show up and tell me everything would be ok.

Tom returned with his things and I wiped my eyes, "see yeh round?" He asked with a small grin.

"Better."

He gave me a grin, "definitely."

I walked him to the door and said goodbye. Once I closed the door I began to cry again. I just felt horrible although I didn't know why.

"What's tha matta my love?" I heard and looked up to see Oliver with a concern look on his face as he headed towards me.

"I just hate hurting people." I said through my tears and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh Lex. Shhh. It's gonna be ok." He whispered rubbing my back to calm me.

"I just feel like a crappy person."

"What? Why? A crappy person would have just not said anyfing."

I sniffled against his chest and he stroked my hair, "Baby, don't cry. He'll be fine. I promise."

"We just like, need to find him a girlfriend."

He chuckled, "I assume we can do that if it'll make yeh feel betta."

I nodded and he lifted my chin up, "hey," He whispered before kissing me lightly, "I love how sweet yeh are love but we're togetha now so be happah. I am."

"I promise I am."

He cupped my face, "I love yeh."

I smiled because I still couldn't get use to him saying that.

"Love you too Oliver."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. :)

Ok I've decided that I am going to write a spin off sort of deal on Tom. I mean, he can't be heartbroken and I don't think a rabbit will make him feel better. :( haha.

Plus, I don't want all you Team Tom people to hate me too much. Lol

Thanks for commenting and subscribing to this story. :)