Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

I've come to expect the standards you have set.

I pulled my knees to my chest and relaxed my head on my arms as I sat against the bus trying to calm myself down. I heard feet scuffle the dirt and I buried my face in my arms not wanting Tom to see me crying my eyes out like this.

Whoever it was walked over and sat down facing me and I breathed in trying to contain my sniffling.

"Why yeh cryin' doll?" I heard and my head instantly shot up at the sound of Oli's voice.

He rubbed my leg lightly as he stared at me concerned.

Was he joking right now?

"I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Quite alright love. I deserve it." He said softly.

I nodded and he scooted closer to me. I watched him carefully as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Don't cry." He whispered, "I'm sorrah..."

I nodded and buried my face against his shoulder.

"But yeh right bout everything yeh said..."

"No I'm not. You're not that bad."

He chuckled, "I am love."

"Well, I still like you..."

He kissed my cheek, "I know. It's why I love yeh. Lexi, I want us to be like we use to be also. I miss yeh. I'm sorrah I'm so, all ova tha place."

"You know you can talk to me right?"

"I know." He mumbled holding me to him, "juss scared to lose yeh." He said which took me a bit off guard. Oli wasn't one to say what he felt.

"It would take more than you being bi-polar occasionally to do that."

He chuckled, "come on love. We're bout to leave and it's late." He said standing up and pulling me from the ground.

"Why did you come looking for me?" I asked as we headed around the bus.

"Cause I don't like yeh cryin' ova meh." He said softly as he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bus.

"Yeh should get some sleep." He said with a soft grin as he dropped my hand once we reached my bunk. I almost protested but I was too tired to do so.

"Ok."

He cupped my face and kissed my forehead, "I'm honestly glad yeh here love." He whispered, "I wouldn't have invited yeh if I didn't want yeh here."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me to him and nothing was said which was fine with me.

"I'll see yeh in tha mornin'. Sweet dreams." He whispered pressing his lips to my cheek before we both got in our seperate bunks.

How could I fall for someone else when he was like that? It was merely impossible.

Luckily I didn't have time to think about it because I fell asleep instantly.

When I woke up I was lucky not to have a headache. I crawled out of my bunk and grabbed a change of clothes and headed straight to the bathroom. Where I got ready for the day.

Once I walked to the front of the bus half the guys were already ready.

"I was wonderin' bout yeh." Tom said jokingly and I sat in his lap.

"We're almost there."

"Good I'm starving."

He wrapped his arms around me, "well I guess we can feed yeh."

"Oh thanks."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek causing a weird look from Matty.

"This is bad, bad news." He finally said as he shook his head.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes, "nuffin."

Once we got off the bus I followed behind the guys as I texted away on my phone.

"Good mornin' love." Oli said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me and kissing the back of my neck because my hair was up.

"Heyyy." I said a bit taken aback by his actions.

"Do they know where they are goin'?" He asked and I chuckled, "Hope so. I'm starving."

He laughed, "let's juss find our own place shall we?" He said grabbing my hand.

As badly as I wanted to I knew Tom would call me out on it not being a part of the plan.

"I cant just dissappear." I said laughing.

"Why not? Yeh wif meh. Oh wait, cause of Tom?" He asked.

I shrugged and he dropped my hand, "Yeh serious bout that?"

"Why would I lie?"

He shrugged as he shoved his hands in his pockets, "so what? We can't hang out now?"

Of course I couldn't tell him, 'no because I'm trying to get over you.'

"Oli, yeah we can. But if I just go without telling him, that could be an issue."

"I juss fink it's ridiculous. I mean, I had yeh first." He said and I gave him a look causing him to back track.

"Yeh know what I mean, we were friends first."

"So that means you have to come first?"

"Yeah!"

I rolled my eyes, "not how it works Oli."

"I put yeh first." He said seriously.

"Let me not go into how wrong you are..." I said rolling my eyes as I picked up speed to catch up with everyone.

"Everyfing ok?" Tom asked and I nodded as he held the door to some restaurant open for me.

He gave me a look and I kissed his cheek causing a light red tint to light them. Probably because he was taken off guard and I knew Oli saw it.

I chuckled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"I fink yeh tryin' ta kill meh." He whispered as Oli brushed past us so quickly it was a blur.

"Well as I recall you said you were my boyfriend." I said pulling him inside.

"So yeh kiss yeh boyfriends on the cheek?"

"Well no, but I didn't want to scare you."

He rolled his eyes, "why would it scare meh?"

"Fine. I'll kiss you."

"When?"

I shrugged with a grin as we sat down, "ok yeh righ'. I'm scared."

I laughed, "see."

I tried not to look at Oli who was across from me but it was hard not to. He was pretty cute today. Then again he was every day to me.

Even though it was summer time he had a beanie pulled over his hair probably because even from here you could tell it was unstraightened although I liked it like that.

For once everyone was pretty quiet and kept to themselves. Probably because it was too early and half of us was hung over from the night before.

"Tommm." I said as we walked back to the bus.

Yesss?" He responded with laughter.

"Gonna go see you me at six again with me today?" I asked with a sweet smile and he groaned, "do I have to?"

"I want you to." I said linking my hand with his and a grin hit his lips. I couldn't help but notice how real our fake relationship felt and it kind of nerved me.

"And what yeh gonna do for meh?"

I shrugged, "well, what band do you want to see?"

"I'll let yeh know." He said pulling me to his side.

"Ok." I said laughing as he gave me a grin.

"Hey Lex?" He said causing me to look at him as he came to a stop.

"Yeah? You ok?"

"Yeah." He said before he stepped to me and pressed his lips to mine which I did not expect. He pulled back and I knew I had a stunned look on my face because he chuckled before walking away.

What. The. Hell.

Jona was snickering until he reached me.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Lexi and Tom sittin' in a tree, f-u-c..."

"Jona!" I yelled cutting him off, "that definitely isn't how it goes!"

He laughed, "I know, well not yet anyways."

I shoved him as we walked onto the bus.

"Tom!"

"Yes?" He said with a smile as he hung out of his bunk.

"You stole my idea."

"Did yeh fink I'd let yeh do everyfing?"

I glared at him as he laughed and held out his hand.

"What?"

"Come here prettah girl." He said leaning his head against the side of his bunk with his cute grin.

Ok, if he kept this up I think I would actually like him. Like I do Oli that is...well, maybe...

I sighed and walked over until he could grab my hand.

"Come nap wif meh. Show isn't until houas and truss meh, I know when you me at six plays." He said and I smiled, "promise?"

"I promise we won't miss it."

"You swear on Josh Franceschi?"

He laughed, "I swear on the whole band and Oli just as a bonus."

I giggled and the curtain above Tom's was thrown open revealing an annoyed Oli, "look, can yeh continue yeh annoyin' flirtin' in yeh bunk so I don't have ta bloody hear it?" He snapped.

"They're not botherin' anyone but yeh Oli." Matt said opening his curtain from across the small aisle.

"And why is that?" He added and Oliver glared at him before closing his curtain with more force than what was necessary.

"don't worry bout it. Come on." He said and I sighed before crawling into his bunk with him.

"I think Oli needs medication."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, "probably so."

"Hey Tommy."

"Hey Lexi."

I laughed because he always tended to do that.

"What is it cutie?" He asked brushing his nose against mine.

"You know, you don't have to do this."

"Do what?"

"Pretend. I mean I don't want you to like meet a girl and be like oh I can't I'm in a fake relationship."

He chuckled, "i don't reallah go lookin' for birds Lex. Yeh know that."

"Yeah but what if one finds you."

"Doubtful."

"No it's not."

He smiled, "is so. They want Oli. I'm safe."

"Fine, but if it happens."

"I will let yeh know." He stated with a small laugh.

"It's not funny."

"Yeah, it sort of is."

I rolled my eyes and relaxed on his pillow. He brushed my hair back and kissed my cheek.

"So are yeh and Oli ok as of now?"

I laughed, "as of now yes."

"We shall see for how long."

I sighed and buried my face into his shirt.

"Tell yeh one fing. Wif my fake boyfriend powa I will not let him yell at yeh 'gain."

"Thanks." I said with a laugh as I wrapped my arm around him. It was odd how Oli and him could be brothers. Everything about the two of them was different, their eyes, their personality, their smell. It was as if they weren't related. I think that's what made this so easy.

"Lex." He whispered as I closed my eyes.

"Mhm?"

"Will I be able ta kiss yeh 'gain?"

"If you want." I said back softly realizing that I wasn't sleepy anymore and my heart was now pounding in my chest.

"Ok. Juss fought i'd ask."

"You're too sweet."

"Am not. I can be, not sweet."

I laughed, "oh you can?"

"Yeah I juss, don't feel like it righ' now..." he said defensively and I tried not to laugh.

"Don't laugh at meh." He said with a grin.

"I'm not. I think it's cute."

He groaned, "oh no. Don't bloody tell anyone that."

I laughed as he sighed.

"Well I didn't tell anyone but you."

"Well keep it between us."

"Awe, our first fake couple secret!"

He rolled his eyes with a smile, "somefin like that."

I stared at him and his blue eyes never left mine.

"So, are you going to kiss me or not?" I asked boldly and he smiled before pressing his lips to mine.

Maybe forgetting Oliver wouldn't be that hard. Now to perfect being around him and being over him. That would be a different story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sick of my updates yet? Ha. I just have a lot written. Trust me. There won't be more than one tomorrow. Weekend over. :(

Thanks for commenting and subscribing you awesome people. :)