Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

There's no stopping me.

The show starting caused the crowd to grow wild and once they reached their last song of the set Oli started talking to the overly excited teenagers.

"So tha next song we haven't played in a few shows and the only reason we are is cause it's that prettah girl's favorite song." He said pointing to me and I groaned causing him to smile as some of the crowd shouted at him things I couldn't understand.

I heard him laugh into the microphone, "Why for her?" He asked laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Cause she's fit. What otha reason do yeh need?" Matty said into his microphone and Tom was laughing beside me.

"Yeah, she's me bess mate and she's hot. So on with tha show." He said as Matt began drumming and I groaned into my hand once that stupid, stupid song they did with Josh Franceschi started playing. Ironically titled fuck.

I watched of course and I couldn't help but to fan girl a bit when Josh walked onto the stage from the other side.

That I wasn't expecting.

Once the song was over Oli walked over to me with a grin as Lee dragged Tom away talking about something. Clearly Lee was team Oli...

"like it?" He asked.

I nodded as Josh walked over patting Oli on the back.

"Oye, hello." He said flashing his perfect smile and I tried to stay calm. The boy was hot. Sue me.

"Hi."

"I'm Josh. Which you probably know because, I think I've seen you at all are shows since this thing started." He said laughing.

"Oh yeah. Yeh have. I've been there cause she feels tha need ta drag me to every one." Oli said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"You know, you don't have to stand in the crowd." Josh stated.

"Yes but it's more fun there."

He smiled, "that's brill."

"What?"

"That yeh like music so much no matta the opportunity or how many times yeh have seen someone yeh wanna do it right."

"The feeling some people get when going to shows is like the feeling you get when you play." I said and he grinned, "never really thought about it like that."

"Of course not. Just changed your life huh?"

He laughed, "possibly..."

"Don't tell her that. She's already got a huge ego." Oli stated.

"Oh I'm sorry. When did I become you?"

Josh laughed and Oli rolled his eyes.

"Um, are you sure you two are friends?" Josh asked.

"Barely." Oli mumbled and I grabbed onto his arm, "we are. Unfortantely."

"She's the mean one believe it or not."

"Now I don't believe that. She seems sweet to me." Josh said and I stuck my tongue out at Oli.

"She's datin' me brotha Josh. Don't lie juss ta try and flirt wif her."

"You're dating Tom?"

"You find that weird?"

"I mean, I guess not." He said shrugging.

I laughed and he gave me a grin, "well I'm sure i'll be seeing you at our show tomorrow."

I nodded, "probably."

"Favorite song?"

"Mhm. If you run."

"An oldie aye? Well, expect to hear it." He said with a wink before he walked away.

Once he was out of view I shoved Oli.

"What was that for?! I do somefin nice for yeh and yeh shove meh?!"

"Me and Josh could have gotten married! But nooo you told him I was with Tom!"

"Yeh are! And I mean, he probably juss wants ta shag yeh!"

"I'd let him!"

"What tha fuck!" He said throwing his hands up and I started laughing.

"Yeh mental! Want meh ta go tell him I lied and yeh'd be happy ta bang him?"

I nodded and he started to walk off and I grabbed his arm, "oh my gosh I'm kidding!"

"Can I not juss get somefing like, fank yeh Oli for doin' that for meh."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Thank you Oli for bringing me Josh Franceschi." I said into his shirt.

"Yeah well I don't fink it'll be tha lass yeh see of him. Yeh too cute for yeh own good."

"I didn't do anything." I said pulling back enough to look at him.

"Yeh didn't have to love." He said with a grin.

I frowned and he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Can't believe yeh huggin' meh when I'm all sweaty." He added.

"Well, everyone here is."

He chuckled, "true. I'm gonna go change. Where yeh gonna be?"

"Probably at the tent."

"Ok, I'll probably stop by." H teased and I laughed, "oh, well, I'll probably see you there."

He chuckled as he dropped his arms from me, "see yeh soon doll." He said tugging on my tank top before walking away.

Not over him is what I was...

I sighed and finally made my way to the tent with thoughts of Oli in my head. I couldn't help it.

"You left me!" I said jokingly to Tom.

"Oh? Yeh looked like yeh were in the land of Josh Franceschi."

I sighed, "oh. I was."

He laughed and pulled me into his lap.

"I'm sleepy." I said leaning against his chest.

"I can tell." He said brushing my hair lightly and I closed my eyes.

"I think I'm going to go sleep."

"Want me to come wif yeh?"

"No. Stay. Have fun." I said with a grin and he pulled my face to his pressing his lips to mine.

"Well get some sleep."

I kissed his cheek and said goodnight before I walked slowly to the bus.

Yes I was a bit tired but I really just needed time to think things through.

As I went to open the bus door someone was pushing it open at the same time and it caused me to fall onto my butt.

"Fuck I'm sorrah. What yeh doin'?" Oli asked quickly picking me up.

"Well, I was trying to get in the bus." I said as he carried me into the bus.

"Why?"

"Because I live there!"

He chuckled and sat me down gently.

"And you hurt my arm." I said looking at my elbow and he frowned, "i'm propa sorrah love. I'll get a band aid for it."

I watched him quickly get up and walk to the bathroom. He came back with a band aid and a washcloth.

"Are yeh stayin' here?" He asked as he cleaned up my arm.

"Yeah I'm tired."

"Want meh ta stay wif yeh?" He asked as he placed the band aid on gently.

"No. It's fine. Go have fun."

"I'd ratha stay wif yeh."

"Why?"

"I don't wanna leave yeh 'lone."

I chuckled, "Oli, I think I can stay on my own."

He shrugged and I covered my mouth to yawn.

"Come on love." He sad pulling me from the couch and taking me to my bunk.

"I'm not sleeping with you Oli." I stated and he knitted his eyebrows, "do yeh fink that's all I fink bout?"

I stared at him and sighed, "I'm just saying..."

"And I'm juss sayin' that I was gonna make sure yeh went ta sleep and then leave." He said dropping his arms from me clearly offended by my accusation.

I just stared at him and he sighed as he ran his hand into his hair, "yeh not gonna get ova this huh? Yeh gonna constantly see meh as someone who juss wants ta shag yeh huh? And that isn't tha case. Yeh my bess mate."

The words I hated more than anything? 'Best mate'.

"Ok." I whispered and he sighed in frustration.

"Ok. I know that." I said grabbing his arm because it would be typical of him to just walk away.

"Don't go." I add and he looked down at me, "why?"

He was always good at that. When he didn't want to say what was on his min he would ask you a million quetions to find out what was on yours.

"Because, I want you to stay."

"So yeh can fink I'm gonna try ta shag yeh?" He asked seriously and I shook my head no, "i don't think that. Just, lay with me."

He stared at me unsure and I tugged on his arm, "please?"

"Ok." He mumbled and I released his arm so I could take off my shoes. I pulled my hair up quickly and Oli watched me leaned against the bunks across from mine.

"Wanna shirt?" He asked and I shrugged as he reached above him to his bunk and pulled out one of his drop dead shirts.

"Thanks."

He nodded and crossed his arms as he waited on me patiently. Once changed I crawled into my bunk and he followed suite.

"Propa sorry bout yeh arm love." He said once we were settled in.

"It's ok."

He ran his hand gently over my arm and he kissed my shoulder.

"So who should I be more jealous of? Tom or Josh?" He asked softly and I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, should it be Tom cause he gets ta kiss and hold yeh or should it be Josh cause of tha way yeh look at him?"

"Why would you be jealous of either?" I asked as my heart pounded in my chest.

He shrugged and buried his face into my shirt as he held onto me tightly.

I hated how he could never give me a straight answer.

"Oliver..." I said not backing down.

"What?"

"What do you mean?"

"Doesn't matta..."

I sighed and he looked at me, "why did yeh do that?"

"Because you frustrate me."

"I didn't do anyfing."

"Yes you did. You ask a million questions but never answer anyone elses!"

A grin hit his lips and I spoke, "I'm serious."

"I know."

"Well it's annoying."

"Sorrah I don't like tellin' people everyfing."

"I'm not people." I stated and he stared at me, "I know that."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Somefings i'd juss ratha not tell yeh."

"Well, maybe i'll stop telling you everything."

"No." He said with a frown.

"Well it's not very fair."

"Fine." He mumbled as he laid back down.

"Let's sleep." He said and I sighed, "see, avoiding the question."

"Let's start tha honesty tomorra." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh my gosh how bad I hate you right now..."

He chuckled, "yeh do not."

"Sort of."

"Do not. Get some slep oll." He whispered.

I gave up and closed my eyes. There was no point and fighting about it. I wouldn't win and I knew that.

The next morning I woke up with Oli still fast asleep, his arm lazily thrown over my stomach.

I missed this I had to say.

I closed my eyes not wanting to get up yet. I cuddled closer to him and his arm tightened around me. Nothing was said but I knew he was up because his fingers traced my side lightly and he kissed my head.

We laid there for a while not talking just taking in the silence and each other.

He groaned and I looked up at him, "what?"

"I gotta piss."

I laughed and he removed his arm from me, "be back." He said before hopping out of the bunk.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I couldn't keep doing this to myself and I couldn't keep doing this to Tom. Then again, i've done nothing wrong. I was single. Yet,why did it feel so wrong?

"Ok." He said with a grin as he opened the curtain back up and got in.

I shivered from the warmth he brought back as he pulled me to him. He played with my hair as silence fell and I spoke softly, "are we in Chicago yet?"

"No. Gotta notha houa."

"Ok." I whispered, "what time is it?"

"Now who's askin' a lot of questions?" He teased and I laughed softly.

"It's 9 love. Everyone is still sleep."

"Ok."

"Gonna lay here wif meh?" He asked his fingers running through my hair.

"Yeah." I answered honestly.

"Good."

"No questions?" I asked relaxing my chin on his chest.

He laughed, "No. Not righ' now. Want meh ta fank of some?"

"Not really."

"Yeh got questions?"

"Tons, but will I get an answer?"

"Probably not."

"You said you would today."

He grinned, "I know love. Fine. Ask me somefin. Maybe we will make it a question a day. I can't take it all day."

"deal."

"Well, out wif it."

"I need to think of a good one."

He rolled his eyes, "juss use one yeh already asked."

"Fine." I said debating on which one.

"Yeh wanna know tha one from lass nigh' huh?" He asked and I nodded as he sighed, "I juss, I dunno, I know we're not togetha or anyfing, I juss, I don't like it."

"Like what?"

"That is a 2nd question."

"Oliver!"

"I juss dont like yeh datin' anyone." He said and that took me a bit by surprise, "Now that's it." He added knowing I was going to ask why.

I groaned, "this isn't fair."

"Life's not fair."

"Whatever."

He chuckled, "go get changed. We should be there soon and we will go get some breakfast. I'll take yeh on a date since my brotha won't."

"Shut up."

He laughed as I got down from the bunk. His words were still ringing in my ears.

'I don't like you dating anyone.'

That could have several meanings! Well, I clearly had my question for tomorrow already lined up.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments and subscribing. :)

So are you team Oli or Tom? ;)