Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

I'm gutting you out.

I went and washed my face and fixed my hair and make up before leaving and. I decided to just wear Oli's shirt since it fit and all because he's so ridiculously thin for a guy.

"Oh gonna wear my shirt I see." He said as he slid on a shirt.

"Yep."

"So since yeh askin' meh a question a day do I get ta do tha same?"

"You already ask me tons of questions."

"Not reallah and plus yeh probably lie half tha time."

"Do not."

"How would I know?"

I rolled my eyes as I slid on my shoes, "fine. What's your question?"

"Oh gotta fink bout it."

"Well why don't you use one you asked a few days ago." I mocked and he laughed, "smart arse yeh are."

I gave him a smile and Matty walked in with bed head and in his boxers. They clearly didn't believe in modesty.

"Yeh two are bloody loud." He mumbled.

"And you need to put clothes on." I stated and he shrugged, "yeh know yeh like it."

"Well, you are pretty fit, not the british term either." I stated.

He smirked, "yeh want meh."

Oli busted out laughing, "yeahhh I doubt that."

"Yeah so do I. You want to go eat with us idiot?" I asked and he spoke, "No. Bring me somefin back."

"No. Do I look like a waitress?"

"I dunno what yeh do in yeh spare time."

I rolled my eyes and he sat on the couch, "I mean, yeh could be into that sort of fing if yeh know what i mean." He said with a smirk and Oli rolled his eyes, "yeh need ta find yeh a bird."

"I know mate. I bloody know. I'm hittin' on Lexi for god sake!"

"Hey! What does that mean?!"

"Meanin' yeh already have enough boy issues I don't need ta add on!"

I shook my head and Oli grabbed my hand, "we're leavin'."

Matt nodded and Oli pulled me off the bus into the windy city.

"So thought of that question?" I asked as we walked aimlessly about.

A grin hit his lips, "Not yet love." He said placing his hands in his pockets.

"Actuallah, yes. I have."

I laughed, "Ok. And?"

"If I would've asked yeh on a date would yeh have said yes?" He asked looking at me seriously.

I bit my lip trying to keep my nerves down. This game wasn't fun anymore.

"Yeah." I finally said and he nodded before looking back at the pavement.

"So, I screwed up huh?" He finally asked with a forced grin as he kept his eyes locked in front of him.

"Huh?"

"Nuffin." He mumbled as we walked into the first place we could find.

I sat across from him and tried to study his actions in hopes of figuring out what he really meant. Nothing new, I came up empty handed.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked and he looked from the window to me.

"Yeh."

"Me?"

He nodded as he spun his fork around on the table.

"What about me?"

"Nuffin." He said softly.

I sighed, "stop saying that word!"

"Fine."

"Well?"

"Not a lot." He responded in a witty tone. I rolled my eyes and he laughed, "sorrah love."

I looked back out the window as I waited for our food to arrive.

"Yeh not gonna talk ta meh now?" He asked and I shook my head no not bothering to look at him. He already had my feelings all confused. I didn't want to add on.

"Alexis, look at me." He said calmly and I had to force myself to look at him.

"Stop calling me that."

"It's yeh name isn't it?" He asked with an amused look.

"So?"

A grin hit his lips and before he could speak our waitor returned with our food. Once we finished eating i actually talked him in to buying Matty something that we could take back which ended up in us buying all the guys something. Don't let him fool you, he was really too sweet for his own good.

"I hate yeh." He said as we walked out, bags in hand.

"Oh no. I said just Matty this is all you."

"Well that woulda been too mean."

A grin hit my lips and he rolled his eyes.

"You can blame me." I stated and he gave me a look.

Once we reached the bus we walked on and all the guys were fortunately up.

"We brought yeh idiots breakfast." Oli mumbled sitting the bags on the table.

"Awe. Honey, yeh shouldnt have." Matty said causing me to laugh and Oli to roll his eyes.

"Did he pay for this?" Tom asked picking up one of the boxes as he kissed my cheek.

"Of course."

"Juss makin' sure." He said with a grin.

Oli watched me from beside Matt and I sat on the arm rest next to Jona.

"We play pretty early today." Jona said as he ate.

"I'm aware." Oli said and Jona spoke, "well excuse meh."

"Jeez Oliver." I said jokingly and he gave me a look causing me to laugh.

"Oh now yeh talk ta meh?" He asked.

"I never wasn't."

"Bullshit."

"Not my fault you're boring." I said causing the guys to laugh.

"Oh?" He said smirking and I nodded as he walked over to me.

"Boring aye?"

"Pretty much."

"Mhm." He said and before I knew what was happening he grabbed me and began tickling me.

I started laughing and trying to get out of his grasp.

"Still borin?" He asked and Jona chuckled beside me.

"Stop it." I said through my laughter and I grabbed his hands to try and stop him.

He laughed and let me pull them from my sides.

"Uh I hate you."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, "No yeh don't."

"Yes I do."

"No yeh don't." He said kissing my forehead before removing his arms from me. He pushed me lightly before walking to the bunk area.

I began fiddling with my nails and realized the room was quiet which caused me to look up only to see 5 sets of eyes on me.

"What now?!"

"Nuffin. Juss weird..." Jona said and I gave him a look, "what's weird?"

"Him."

"Hes weird and I get the looks?"

"We juss neva seen him be so..." Matt said looking at Lee for the words.

"Affectionate?" He said giving Matt a look and he nodded as if to say that word worked.

"He wasn't affectionate or did I miss that?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Uh he hugged and kissed yeh."

"My head!"

"Eitha way..."

I rolled my eyes as Tom seemed to stare at me in silence. This was more awkward for him im sure. Of course these guys don't know how to keep quiet.

"Whatever." I said getting up quickly, "are you done?" I asked Tom ready to get off the bus.

He nodded quickly placing everything in the trash. He followed me off the bus and he finally spoke, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to get out of there." I said picking up the pace.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stop, "sweetie..."

I sighed and he pulled me to him, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just awkward when they say that stuff in front of you." I stated. It was easier to be honest with Tom then Oli because he would return the favor.

He gave me a grin, "doesn't botha meh. Oli's like that wif yeh not cause he likes yeh but because he's comfortable wif yeh and plus, I know how yeh feel."

I bit my lip in agony. If only that was true.

"Yeah. I know."

He kissed me softly, "yeh ok now?"

I nodded and he kissed me again, "yeh sure?"

"Positive."

He hugged me to him, "now, can we get back on tha bus we have nuffin ta do till 1." He said chuckling.

"Shut up."

He laughed and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the bus.

"We could just walk around?"

"I have no shoes on love." He said looking down at his sock covered feet.

I began to laugh and a grin hit his lips.

"Then why did you come with me?"

"I knew somefin was wrong."

"You're sweet." I whispered because I remember him saying not to say it out loud.

He laughed and wrapped his arms round me, "so are yeh." He whispered kissing me quickly.

"I'm gonna go get ready."

I nodded and he dropped his arms from me before heading to the back.

"Still don't know what yeh two are?" I heard and looked over realizing Oli was standing there.

I shrugged not really wanting to know because all I could think about was Oli. I was horrible.

"Why does it seem like yeh don't care?" He asked seriously.

"That's just what it seems like to you."

"It's tha way yeh come off."

"How would you know?"

"Doll, I know yeh betta than anyone."

I rolled my eyes, "no you don't."

He laughed, "Yes I do."

"When yeh unsure yeh bit yeh lip. When yeh lyin' yeh look around a lot. When yeh nervous yeh play wif yeh hair. So don't tell meh I don't know yeh." He added.

I crossed my arms and gave him a glare.

"And that look right there is what yeh do when yeh frustrated. Shall I go on?"

"You should leave."

He laughed, "I fink not. Juss wait til tomorra when I get ta ask anotha question."

I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my arm before I walked off the bus again.

"What now?"

"We're gonna go walk." He said sliding his hand and mine and I sighed as he pulled me down the few steps out of the bus.

"Why can't you go alone?"

"I wanna go wif yeh."

"You drive me insane."

"Happens." He said with a grin.

"Oh just wait until I get to ask my next question."

He laughed, "mine is betta I'm sure."

"Doubt it."

"We shall see." He said kissing my hand he was still holding.

The day went just like the last few days of the tour and by 8 I was excited to see you me at six all over again.

"Oli come on." I whined tugging on his arm because I didn't want to be late and he was standing around the tent talking to Matt like he never sees him. Tom was off taking pictures for pierce the veil so O had no choice but to take Oli. Although we all know that's who I wanted to g with anyways.

"Oh my god! Yeh makin' meh mental!"

"If you make me late..."

"Baby, yeh have seen them more times than I can count."

I rolled my eyes and dropped his arm before deciding to just go alone.

"Alexis." He called after me which I ignored and I didn't think he was following me until he grabbed my arm pulling me to a stop, "Stop bein such a bloody drama queen! Yeh weren't gonna be late. Fuck. I swear." He said rolling his eyes as he walked ahead of me.

"I'm not making you come with me." I said picking up my pace, "Nor am I understanding why you're mad."

"Cause yeh impatient and stubborn!"

"Mhm, sounds like someone else I know." I said passing him up so I could reach the stage first.

I sighed as I leaned my arms against the fence. Fighting was becoming an everyday thing with us and it sucked. I just wanted it to be like it use to be, or more than it is now...

"Sorrah." He mumbled coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I shrugged and he kissed my jaw.

"I'm sorrah." He said once more.

"Ok."

"Don't be mad at meh. Juss not havin' a good day." He mumbled.

I believed that though. Everything that could have went wrong in their set did. Jona broke a guitar string, one of the speakers went out and Matt fell off the stage. It was like watching a train wreck so I didn't blame him.

"I know, sorry."

He sighed and held me to him, "Not yeh fault. Sorrah for takin' it out on yeh."

"It's ok." I said softly. Of course I couldn't stay mad at him.

He kissed my bare shoulder and placed his hands on the fence pinning me between it and him as we waited on the show to start.

We fought. He'd apologize. I'd forgive him.

It was a vicious cycle that I was too comfortable with now.

This had to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
CharleeScene
StellaSykes (who constantly tells me good job. I had to mention it since you did haha.)
DropDeadDangerouss (who is team to-oli...that took me a minute and then I felt stupid for not figurng it out. Lol)
Khairena
And amberleigh1992
Fo the comments! :)

Is anyone team tom?! Makes me sad no one is...haha