Sequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Status: Completed.

I'll Let You Live.

Does this make you feel safe?

Not long after the show began Josh instantly spotted us which caused him to throw a wink our way.

Oli rolled his eyes as he now leaned against the fence arms crossed.

"What?"

"Yeh so blind."

"What?!"

He shook his head and looked back at the band.

"And our next song is sort of an old one but it's our prettiest fan's favorite song. So this one is for her." He said giving me a smile.

"Oh my god. He's so bloody cheesy." Oli mumbled and I shot him a look.

"What?! He is! He's propa flirtin' wif yeh!"

"He's not!"

"Bullocks! Yeh so daft. Yeh wouldn't know if someone was flirtin' wif yeh if it was righ in front of yeh face."

"I would so." I said crossing my arms, "Now shut up I love this song."

"Clearly." He mumbled as I went back to swooning over Josh. I couldn't help it.

Once the show ended Josh hopped down from the stage and walked over to me and Oli who looked a bit too stern for my liking.

"I hope I did that song justice."

I laughed, "something tells me you did."

He smiled but before he could speak one of the members of his band ran up shouting his name. Once the guy realized we were standing in front of Josh he quickly shut up.

"Oh. Hey Oli." He said causing me to laugh and even Oli cracked a smile.

"Are you our pretty fan?" He asked and I felt myself blush.

"Max this is Lexi. Lexi, Max."

He smiled, "nice to meet you. Oye, you shouldn't be callin' Oli's bird pretty." Max said to Josh and I think it was meant to be a whisper but I heard.

"What? No. Me and Oli are not together." I said laughing.

"Oh." Max said rubbing the back of his neck, "i just thought so. You're always with him."

"He's clingy." I joked and Oli rolled his eyes, "oh whateva. She basically kidnapped me to come here."

Josh laughed, "well, I'm sure we will see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Come hang out with us." Max said excitedly and I laughed, "Ok. I will."

"Dont pay attention to him he has severe adhd." Josh said as Max ran off.

I chuckled, "I like him."

"Oddly enough most do."

I giggled and Oli grabbed my hand, "I'll see you tomorrow." I said and we said goodbye before Oli pulled me away.

"He likes yeh." He said bluntly.

"Does not."

"Does so. I can tell. Truss meh. I'm a guy. He likes yeh or he wants in yeh pants. Neitha of which I'm ok wif."

I rolled my eyes, "did you forget I'm, well, something to Tom?"

"Doesn't mean Josh wouldn't try."

"He doesn't seem like that."

"They neva do."

"Oh you know?"

"Yeh. I'm one of those guys rememba!"

I laughed, "oh right. No worries. But I like that Max kid. That could be the issue." I teased.

"Yeh would." He said rolling his eyes.

"He's so cute and bubbly. I want to be his friend."

"Won't be hard truss meh."

"Then we shall be friends."

"Long as yeh don't replace meh I'm fine."

"I dunno. He seems cooler." I joked and he laughed as he pulled me into his side.

"Let's get somefin ta eat before we head back to tha bus."

I nodded in agreement and we went in search for food.

***


"I'm sleepy." I said as I leaned against him after we finished eating.

"me too. Gonna sleep wif meh again?" He asked rubbing my side and I nodded as I pressed my face into his shirt. I didn't care anymore, I just wanted him not anyone else.

"Come on sleepy girl." He said softly as he grabbed my hand and we walked slowly to the bus.

Thankfully, no one else was back yet which meant it wouldn't be hard to sleep with Oliver. We changed and I washed off my makeup and brushed my teeth.

"Oh. It's midnight." He said as I crawled into his bunk where he was already laying.

"So?"

"I can ask anotha question."

I groaned, "No. I'm sleepy."

"Don't yeh have one?"

"Well, yeah..." I said a bit more awake now. He chuckled, "good I'll go first."

"Ok. Shoot." I said closing my eyes as he played with my hair.

"Do you even want to be with Tom?"

"We're not together."

"I know this. But do yeh even wanna be?"

I sighed not wanting to answer this. Was it too late to pretend to be asleep?

"No." I said softly.

"Why?"

"That is another question."

He sighed and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"My turn."

He rolled his eyes, "fine."

"What did you mean about you screwed up about not asking me out?"

He sighed and placed his hand over his face.

"Look. Ask me somefin else." He mumbled.

"No."

"I'm not answerin' that."

"That's not fair."

He shrugged, "game ova."

I rolled my eyes and fell back onto the pillow as I heard the guys entering the bus.

"I'm gonna go talk to Tom."

He grabbed my arm, "oh come on Lexi, don't."

"I'm not tired anymore."

"Yeh a lia'. Yeh mad at meh and why do yeh wanna go talk ta him? Yeh don't even like him anyways." He said and I glared at him before hopping out of his bunk.

"Yeh like meh in more ways than yeh realize." He said hanging out of his bunk.

"Oh trust me I'm not."

"Oh truss meh yeh are. Leadin' people on, flirtin' wif everyone. Yeah I say yeh are."

"Glad you think so highly of yourself." I said as he got out of his bunk clearly not backing down. How did this even turn into an arguement?

"Go to bed." I said walking to the front.

"Yeh go to bed." He said and I knew now he was just reaching for nything to say. He always had to have the last word.

I rolled my eyes and all the guys looked over at us with confused looks.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Oh? Well 'parently someone needs to!"

I glared at him and Matty looked at him and then to me as he held the sandwich he was eating in his hand.

"What is goin on?" He asked like it wasn't obvious.

"He's been moody all day!"

"She's a pain in my arse!" He said crossing his arms.

"Uh ok. Well, we're gonna go back here." Jona said slowly as he grabbed up his food and the guys all left except for Tom.

Oli's eyes never left me and I crossed my arms, "are we done?"

"Not even close." He mumbled and I laughed, "good thing I don't care."

"Yeah well yeh should! I know more than yeh want meh ta rememba?!"

"Keep yellin' at her Oli." Tom threatened, glaring at him in the process and Oli began to laugh, "yeh juss as daft as she is. Maybe even worse. Bird doesn't even wanna be wif yeh."

I rolled my eyes and Tom stood up, "yeah? Well I don't really think thats up to yeh to decide."

"Yeh right. Good thing I didn't. She told meh." Oli said and Tom's eyes flashed to me. Although they were having a bit of a spat I knew Tom would believe him. After all it was his brother.

"But live in denial dear brotha while she's off fuckin' Josh franceschi." Oli said before stomping back to his bunk.

Tom's blue eyes landed on me and I sighed, "I haven't done anything with Josh. Nor do I plan to."

He nodded as if waiting for me to continue and when I didn't he spoke, "and yeh don't wanna be wif meh?"

"I didn't say that. I just said I wasn't wanting a relationship. Right now anyways. But we aren't in one so..."

He nodded seeming to believe me. what I said was all true really. Just a twist on it...

"What's he mad bout?"

"I really don't know."

He nodded once more and I covered my mouth to yawn.

"Let me change and i'll come lay wif yeh." He said cupping my face and kissing my forehead.

"Ok." I whispered and I went to my bunk which was below Oli's.

I sighed as I got under the blanket. This couldn't continue on like this.

Tom eventually joined me in my bunk and I realized how much different he smelled from Oli and it kind of disappointed me.

"Yeh asleep?" He asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Nope."

"Yeh ok?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. Are you?"

He smiled, "yeah. Fine."

I nodded and he kissed my nose. I wanted so badly to feel for Tom what i felt for Oli. Things would be so much easier and happier. But no. Things were never that simple when they involved the Sykes brothers.

The next morning I woke up alone and the first thing that entered my mind was that Oli would have never left me and i instantly pulled the cover over my head. I cant even be awake for 2 minutes without thinking about him.

Tom probably left early for another photo shoot thing and I decided not to get up and find out. Oli was probably still mad at me and honestly, I didn't want to deal with it.

"Hey lil bird yeh ok?" I heard and turned to see Matty with a concerned look.

"Yeah why?"

"Yeh usuallah out of bed by now." He said sitting down beside me.

"Yeah I know."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Yeh still upset with Oli?"

I nodded and he brushed my hair lightly.

"I fink he is too."

"Where's Tom?"

"Anotha band asked him ta take pictuas. But lets be honest. Do yeh care that he's not here?" He asked wth a weak grin.

I shrugged and he sighed, "Oli cares about yeh Lex. More than yeh will know cause he can't express himself like yeh can. It's not his fault. He tries it juss doesn't come out right, but we can tell Lexi. Yeh don't see how he is wif yeh and he hasn't once looked at anotha bird since we've been on this tour. He's been too wrapped up in yeh."

"Not true..."

"Right. Of course yeh don't see it."

I just stared up at him and he sighed, "he's been beatin' himself up all mornin' ova lass nigh'. Juss talk ta him."

"Why can't he talk to me?"

"Cause it's Oli." He said with a grin.

"Look we're leavin' so it'll juss be yeh and him so make it happen."

"Ok, ok."

He gave me a grin and patted my hand before leaving my bunk. I closed my eyes and sighed. I was not going to apologize. I did nothing wrong. He could apologize to me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Apparently no one can decide what team to be on. Lol

Oh thanks Tee15 for telling me because I wouldn't have realized I posted the same chapter! :|

Thanks fo the comments and subscribing1 :)