Status: May or May Not Have More Chapters

My Heart Is on My Sleeve

Chapter 4

Stumbling into the house, I’m mentally cursing William and his stupid friends with their stupid half-off beers. I’m pretty sure ‘Trick is still at the bar with Gabe, but William and I want to be the first to congratulate Frank and Mikey.
“Hope they’re still awake.” William says, tripping over his feet.
“What time is it?” I ask, checking my pockets, I think I left my phone with Patrick, I hope I left my phone with Patrick.
“Uhm, it’s about 2ish or something. I dunno.” He shrugs.
“I think they’d be asleep. I’m just gonna go to bed.”
“Weakass. Sleep tight little bunny.” William taunts.
I flip him off, climbing up the stairs and heading to the room Patrick and I now share.
*
“Hey lovebirds, up!” I say, barging into Frank and Mikey’s room, hoping that they’d put a blanket or something on top of them.
“Spill, I want to know everything.” William asks walking into the room, “Patrick and Gabe passed out on the lounge room floor around 4 o’clock this morning.” He tells me, giggling slightly.
“Piss off.” Mikey says, shoving Frank to wake him up.
“No. Spill, details now.” Gabe says, having found the strength to trek upstairs.
“’Twas very romantic, I said yes, we fucked. Now leave.” Mikey says, Frank rolls over onto Mikey’s stomach and mumbles something incoherent.
“Little details, now. Did he light candles? Rose petals? Spilllllllll.” William asks.
“Candles, yes. Rose petals, no. The fucking was great, leave or we won’t invite you to the wedding.” Frank says, shooing us out the door but standing up nonetheless.
“I demand details later!” Gabe yells while being pushed out the door.
“Go fuck William!” Is the reply from Mikey.
“Will do! C’mon sexy, we have orders.” Gabe says, pulling William towards their room.
“Patrick! You alive yet?” I call, walking down the stairs.
“Mm dgjdzf dfjgsf.” His reply is mumbled by my lips on his.
“Morning sleepy.” I say, snuggling onto the couch with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and took forever to update. Schools gone back so I don't have as much time to write, I'm unsure if there will be another update or not.
Comments? <3