Status: FINISHED - Check out the sequel.

We've Got These Big City Dreams.

I Can't Stay.

ALEX POV
Sliding from her bed I knew I had to leave, she’d kill me if I stayed after that, she probably hates me after everything I did in the past. I won’t lie and say I didn’t enjoy it, because I did. I missed her; I wish I hadn’t left her. Her room was painted in a deep purple which resembled the room she had in high school and gave me various flashbacks of the time I spent with her in there. Pulling my clothes back on, I decided to leave my hoodie behind, giving me a reason in the future to come back and claim it, or really another chance to see her. Glancing at her sleeping body, I couldn’t resist myself from leaving a kiss on her forehead which caused her to stir and roll over, knowing there was no reason to stay, I turned and walked out, again.

The subway at this time of the day was horrific to say the least, the amount of times I’ve been shoved by business men and women is horrendous, then again I was just dawdling along and not really paying much attention. The train wasn’t any better; I was forced to stand as people pushed for seats, now I understand why people complain about rush hour. Finally the train arrived at my destination, throwing myself onto the platform, I made my way towards the stairs to get out of the busy underground having had enough of all of the business people shoving me. Arriving on the street I realised it wasn’t any better here, actually it was worse. Sighing I headed up towards where I knew the bus was, wanting to escape the early morning workers of New York.

Stepping onto the bus I was greeted by a rather angry looking tour manager who instantly started complaining that I was late for bus call and did I not care for the rest of the tour and the fans, which instantly got me annoyed causing me to retort back to him

‘Of bloody course I do, just because I was late to one bus call doesn’t mean I don’t care about the shows or the fans’ and with that I shoved past him and climbed into my bunk, not wanting to communicate with anyone.

Of course that wasn’t going to happen, within seconds a certain persons head popped through my curtain and instantly started to integrate me on where I’d be, seriously?

“really though, where have you been, it’s like 7am and Flyzik wouldn’t let any of us sleep until you returned, really dude, you owe us an explanation.” Jack rambled out.

“What has it got to do with any of you? I’m a grown man, I can look after myself, sorry for the fact you were kept up, but I didn’t say you had too and with that will you all leave me alone, I’ll talk to you when I want to” I exclaimed while rolling over so I was facing the wall.

“I know where you were Alex, I’m not stupid, I saw you leave with her” Jack muttered so that I was the only one who heard.

“Really Jack, why did you need to ask if you knew then?” I questioned

“I just wanted to hear it for your mouth, if she meant anything to you, you would admit it but whatever, I’ll leave you to your thoughts” He replied.

Rolling my eyes, I let Jack’s thoughts seep into my head, I did care about her, and I still loved her. I just didn’t want the rest of the guys to know, they’d just say I was ruining her again.
Soon enough I let my body drift into sleep and allowed Olivia’s face to swim through my dreams.

OLIVIA'S POV
Squinting my eyes open and glancing at the alarm beside me which was rudely beeping, bringing me out of my peaceful sleep, slamming my hand on the off button, I pressed my other hand to my forehead to try and stop the pounding headache I seem to have gained, and that’s when I realised that I wasn’t wearing anything. Pulling the sheets with me, I sat straight up and thought back to the events of the night before. Clear images of the show and some of the time afterwards flashed through my mind then it was mostly blurred images of the bar and… oh god, Alex’s face, and leaving with him, oh god, did I really have sex with him? Regret filled my chest. Typical of him to leave before I woke up, I hate him so much right now.

Deciding it was best to shower and ignore the events of the evening before; I slid out of bed and wandered into my bathroom, switching the water on and stepping in, allowing the warm water to wash away all of last night’s activities. Why did I allow him to do that? More to the point why did I allow myself to get drunk, I never get drunk unless I’m at someone’s house of who I know or here. God, I am such an idiot.

Dressing in a pair of leggings, a long top and a cardigan, I decided it was probably best to head out to see if the girls were awake, and more to the point whether or not they knew about the events of the evening before.

Just as I stepped out of my room, the front door opened and Sophia stepped in, still in her outfit from last night, her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged, this wasn’t something Sophia would do, slowly she realised that she wasn’t alone and turned around and my eyes, smiling slightly she walked past me and just said “thanks” before heading into her own room and shutting the door.

Weird was all I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, Sorry for my lack of updates, I've been really busy recently. I should be able to post tomorrow and Tuesday, but Wednesday and Thursday I'm away again, and then Friday again.
ANYWAY: Thoughts? Also go and check out my new story which I started today!