Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Surrender American!

The bus hit a bump and threw Kirstie and I down to the floor from where we were crouching. We were up in the bunks, putting our stuff in the lowest possible bunks without being on the floor. I was still getting used to the bus driving on the left so I had to remind myself not to scream that we were going to hit another car. I got off the ground and brushed off my jeans, wobbling slightly in my heels.

“I don't get how you can walk in those.” Kirstie said as I helped her up.

“Lots of practice.” I said with a smile. She smiled back and looked at our bunks with a smile of pride. She peeked in mine and frowned slightly.

“We need to get some pictures in there.” she said, crossing her arms.

“Over the next few weeks, take some pictures. We all know you're an expert photographer.” I said, nudging her slightly.

“Fine, but candids will happen, even when you have no makeup!” she shouted proudly, retreating to the upper lounge.

I decided to go down to the other lounge and maybe read but once I got down there, Danny was just cracking open a beer. I couldn't resist rolling my eyes at the idea of him drinking this late at night. I guess he really is kinda stupid. I plopped down on the couch and put my feet up, shoes and all, and grabbed my book from the table. Danny lifted my feet and sat down before placing them back into his lap. I dug my heel down and he let out a curse before pulling off my shoes.

“That was mean!” He said, holding my bare feet.

“There are plenty of other places on this bus to drink.” I stated, staring at my book.

“What, you don't wanna hang out?” he asked. I lowered my book to look at him.

“Well, what do you wanna do?” I asked.

“Treat you like a princess.” he said with a cheesy smile. He started to massage my feet, and I had to resist the urge to kick him in the face. I'm so ticklish it's sad.”So, I heard from Kirstie that you finally left Chris.” he said, looking up at me.

“Yeah......he was kinda cheating on me with Hanna.” I said.

“No real man does that. You don't treat a woman like that.” he said quietly.

“I wasn't good for him, doesn't matter.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“It does matter! You're a beautiful, smart, sexy woman! You deserve a man who wants you.” he said rather loudly. I picked up my book and covered my face quickly, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks.

“Are you blushing?” he asked, a smile in his voice.

“No.....” I said slowly.

“Oh, you are!” he said, pulling my book away. “I knew it! How adorable!” he said, now practically doing a push up over me.

“Shut up!” I said, pushing his face. He smiled and kissed my hand, hovering over me with one arm.

“Oh, I've gone weak!” he said dramatically, dropping all over his weight on top of me. I giggled and starting screaming as he tickled my sides.

“Danny! Quite it!” I screamed, laughing so hard that my eyes were watering.

“Surrender American!” he shouted.

“Bite me!” I responded.

Danny!” We heard someone yell. Danny stopped and turned, seeing Tom standing right in the doorway with Kirstie.

“What's up, mate?” Danny said, his hands still holding my sides.

“Get off the poor girl!” Kirstie said, seeing as Tom wasn't speaking.

“She was asking for it.” Danny said with a shrug.

He got up and gave me a smile before sitting back at the other couch. I sat upright and wiped my eyes and sucked in a deep breath. Kirstie sat next to me but Tom went back up, not saying a word to anyone. What's up with him?
♠ ♠ ♠
My house survived the hurricane!
I had to evacuated but everything is intact, thank god :)
School was canceled today so I actually start my senior year tomorrow :)

Katie

Kirstie! :)