Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Maybe Its The Hair Gel

Kirstie was still talking to the cute guy when I came back to the merch booth. Sound check wasn't over yet but Dougie was complaining so much! She smiled at him and said goodbye as he walked away. I smiled and nudged her lightly as she walked over, her face bright red.

“Soo.....” I said.

“I got his number.” She said shyly, playing around with the camera on her neck. We had gotten down to the stage area by this point.

Kirstie! OH MY GOD! NO FUCKING WAY!” I screamed, jumping around like a little chihuahua. She laughed and covered her face with her hands.

“Whoa! Potty mouth!” Tom said into his mike. Kirstie yelled to him about being a hypocrite.

“I think it's sexy.” Danny said, smiling over at me. I smiled back and then I heard a click.

“I haven't seen you smile like this in a while!” Kirstie said, showing me the picture she had just taken.

“I make her smile! In your face!” Danny cheered, sticking his tongue out at Tom.

“Why don't you focus more on the music, and less on flirting with Katie.” Tom said. Danny sent, along with Dougie and Harry, sent him strange looks before continuing with there music.

After the sound check, Kirstie said she was going to talk to her brother. I went back to the merch booth and sat down, my feet propped up on the table. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Danny there, smiling like an idiot. He took a seat on the table, right in front of me. We seemed to share a staring contest for a few minutes, giggling a little after blinking then starting over.

“Some nights I DJ at local clubs after shows. I really want you to come.” He said after a few more minutes.

“And do what?” I asked.

“Dance with me! I can teach you some things.” he said, wiggling his brows. I let out a laugh and smiled at him.

“Depends on how tired I am after tonight.” I said. He reached over and took my hands in his, lacing our fingers together.

“I'll carry you back if you're tired. Just come, please?” he begged. I stayed silent for a moment, until he started singing Please, Please.

“Okay! I'll go with you!” I said through laughter. But he continued to sing until the whole song was done.

“I knew that would work.” He said with a smirk. “Ya know, I think I wrote that for future use on you.” He said with a wink. He got off the table and ran off, just as Kirstie came around the corner.

“I see Danny serenaded you.” She said, sitting in the chair next to me.

“I'm going out with him after the show. He really wanted me to go with him.” I said, sending her a smile.

“It's nice to see you so happy, Katie.” she said, returning the smile.

“I owe it all to you and the boys.” I said.

“They all care about you......some more than others.” she said.

“Well I know Danny is just a big flirt.” I said. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

“Tom's not feeling to great.” she said, biting her lip. She always does that when she lies about something.

“Oh no, what's wrong?” I said, even though I knew something else was wrong.

“Headache.” she said. I got out of my chair and she stared at me.

“I'm fixing it.” I said, taking off. I ran through the long hallways and straight to the dressing room. Tom was laying on one of the couches, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Hey, Tom Tom.” I said, making him open his eyes. He looked up and a little tiny smile appeared on his face. “I heard your head was achy.” I said.

“Just a little.” He said, still pinching.

“Maybe it's the hair gel.” I teased.

“No, that's Harry.” he said, smiling a little more.

“Can I try something?” I asked. He nodded slowly, and I placed my hands on his head, gently rubbing his head. After a few seconds, he let out a little groan, making me stop.

“Nooo, keep going, it feels amazing.” he said, grabbing my hands and moving them. I smiled and continued for a while. Eventually, the boys told me that it was time for me to go back to Kirstie. Tom stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. “Thank you.” he said into my hair.

“Anytime.” I said, giving him a quick smile before heading back to help Kirstie.
♠ ♠ ♠
School wasn't bad.
But I just hate school anyway soooo....

Katie

Kirstie Monkey Pants!