Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Stupid Fruit!

I've been on tour with Kirstie and the boys for almost a month now, and it's been the best month of my life! Everyday is just full of laughter and smiles, it makes me feel so good. Danny has been taking it easy on the flirting lately, which is a little surprising, since he did take me on a date. While Kirstie was setting up today, I hopped off to the front gates, where all the fans were. Most fans actually asked me for pictures now, since they knew who I was. I opened the door and this one girl screamed and ran over to me.

“Hi! You're Katie!” She said, her friend close behind her.

“That's me! What's up?” I asked, shivering a little from the cold.

“Can we get a picture?” she asked. I nodded and smiled while she took a picture with her iPod. Her friend stepped over and handed me a clear tub full of what looked like chocolate raspberry cookies.

“These are you, Kirstie, and the guys. We made them with our mums.” Her friend said. I smiled and accepted the box.

“Tell your moms that we said thank you!” I said. I gave the girls a quick hug before going back inside. Kirstie spotted the box and she got really excited.

“I love it when they bring food!” she cheered. “Let's bring them in for the boys.” she said.

“Well, let's finish setting up first.” I said, placing it on the table.

We spent about an hour making sure everything looked perfect. We then went to watch the boys practice at sound check. Kirstie started talking about the guy she's been seeing, Ryan. She's been out on dates with him and one night, I caught her kissing him outside the hotel we had been staying in! She made me swear not to tell but the boys had been watching as well. She still gets teased about it. He sometimes just shows up at concerts and they go off together, probably to suck each others face's off. Eventually, we headed off to hang with the boys in the dressing room before the concert.

“How's Ryan?” Tom asked Kirstie, as we all sat on the couches.

“Great! He's taking me out tonight after our concert.” She said with a smile. “Katie, we need to shoot off to the hotel as soon as possible! You need to help me pick out clothes!” She cheered.

“Well, of course! I love dressing you up!” I said, making her laugh.

“What is she? A barbie?” Harry teased.

“Obviously.” Dougie said, making Kirstie giggle.

I finished a cookie off, listening to everyone talking. I started to get a funny sensation in my mouth and throat, like it was itchy. Oh shit! I excused myself and as soon as I got in the hall, I dug around in my purse for my epipen. I'm very allergic to pomegranates, I don't know why, but I have been since I was two. And I'm guessing those weren't raspberries. I called for Kirstie as loudly as I could, considering I could feel my throat tightening.

“What?” She asked. I found my pen and dropped my bag to the ground. I popped the cap off and stabbed it into my leg, holding it in place.

“I'm having a reaction, you need to call for an ambulance. This thing only lasts about 30 minutes.” I said quickly. Her eyes widened as she pulled her phone out. She spoke to the operator quickly and hung up, coming to my side.

“Are you going to be okay?” She asked, a worried look on her face.

“Remember that time I drank that cranberry pomegranate vodka at that party back in high school?” I wheezed, dropping the pen. I could feel my heart speeding up, the adrenaline pumping into my heart.

“Yeah, you were brought to the hospital. It was scary.” she said.

“Well, I almost died that night. They had to do CPR, Kirst.” I said. That's when she started crying. “No, no! Kirstie, not right now, please! I need you to stay calm.” I said, placing my hands on her shoulders.

“Don't die on me, please.” she said weakly. I hugged her tightly, my breathing getting a little better now that the medicine was in my body.

“I'll be okay.” I said, rubbing her back. She let out a little laugh and stepped back, wiping her eyes.

“Look, you're the one having a reaction and you're so calm. I'm the one freaking out.” she said, still laughing. I started laughing as well, so much that I started coughing. “Katie!” she screamed, pointing at my hand. There was spots of blood all on my hand.

“Oh god, Kirstie! Where the hell is the ambulance!?” I cried. She spotted the EMT's coming down the hallway. She grabbed my arm and dragged my towards them.

“Do you want me to come with you?” she asked as we walked outside to the ambulance.

“No, stay. Just.....don't let the guys come. They need to finish their show. Not that they care that much.” I joked. She laughed a little but it was very forced.

“I'm coming to see you after. Please take care of her.” She said, looking at the EMTs.

They nodded to her and closed the doors. They started hooking me up to IV's and asking me about my allergy. All I wanted to do was to just stay with Kirstie but unfortunately, I'm allergic to a stupid fruit!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually allergic to pomegranates.
Not that bad though haha.
I just get a wicked tummy ache :)

Katie

KIRSTIE BANANAS!