Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Oooooh

“Kirstie, are you okay?” Tom asked me once I came back. “You seem all jumpy.”

“What? No I’m fine,” I rolled my eyes.

“Aw, she’s nervous about her date with Ryan,” Danny laughed, pinching my cheeks.

“That’s not it,” I battled.

“What is it then?” Dougie questioned.

“I…can’t say,” I sighed as I started pacing. “Look guys, I’ve got to go.”

“What? Why?” Harry asked me.

“Just call me when you’re show is over okay?” I mumbled out while grabbing my purse and giving each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek before bolting out of the building.

I know she told me not to come but I can’t just leave my bestie at the hospital by herself. What if something happened? Or what if she’s really upset? I sure know I am! I ran into the hospital and they told me what room she was in so I sprinted up there. I think the people in the elevator thought I was crazy since I was pacing around but I didn’t stick around to see there reaction.

”KATIE!” I yelled as I busted into the room.

She was sitting on the bed, watching TV and when she saw me, she just started laughing, “Calm down, you’re going to wake the dead with as loud as you are.”

“Are you okay? What happened? Is it gone? How do you feel?” I buzzed while sitting with her.

“Deep breaths,” She giggled, putting her hands on my shoulders and taking breaths with me. “I’m fine. They gave me some medication and it’s all gone now but I just couldn’t leave because I don’t have a car.”

“Well let’s go!” I smiled.

The two of us went and got her checked out. They gave her some meds for if it happened again and then we were on our way back to the hotel room. We kind of just hung out and when the concert was over, the guys called me and we told them what happened. A short while later, they came running into the room.

“Katie, are you alright,” Tom said while rushing over and rubbing her back.

“That must have been so scary,” Danny added, coming to take her hands in his and left a kiss on them.

“Are you alright now?” Dougie went on.

“Yeah guys, I’m fine. I just have to be really careful,” She sighed.

“We’re glad you’re okay. You had us scared out of our minds,” Harry said, flopping down on a chair.

“Yeah really,” I agreed.

“Hey, when is Ryan coming to pick you up?” Katie spoke up.

“Oh, I was just going to call him and tell him we need to reschedule,” I said.

“What? Why?” She asked.

“Because you could have died tonight! I’m staying here with you guys,” I replied.

“Kirst, I’m fine now. Besides, I have the boys here with me now anyway, you’re going and that’s final!” Katie stated. “So, let’s go pick you out something sexy to wear.”

She pulled me over to the closet where all our clothes were and she picked out a short skirt and a strappy tank top along with some pretty heels and then shoved me into the bathroom to get changed.

“I don’t really feel comfortable in this,” I muttered while staring at my feet when I walked out, feeling everyone’s eyes on me.

“Kirstie, you look sexy though,” Katie smiled.

“A little too sexy,” Dougie piped in.

“Yeah, I don’t think I want a guy eyeing my sister like that,” Tom spoke up.

“Especially some guy we don’t know,” Danny added.

“You guys aren’t my parents, you know. I can look anyway I want and date any guy I want,” I told them, feeling a bit frustrated.

“Kirstie, we’re just looking out for you,” Harry battled.

“Yeah, it’s just that you haven’t dated anyone in a while and Kirstie, you are so sweet and you trust everyone and I don’t want some guy taking advantage of you,” Tom softly said, coming over to give me a hug. “I love you Kirstie, and I just don’t want guys to just have a physical attraction to you.”

“I know and I was going to change anyway but Ryan is such a sweet guy and he’s so nice to me and I really really like him a lot. He’s just amazing,” I beamed.

Tom just smiled at me again before Katie got up and said, “Alright, let’s go pick you out something else.”

We eventually agreed on the same strappy tank top with some vintage brown ankle boots and some light washed jeans, much more my style. I don’t ever wear a skirt or a dress hardly ever let alone one that short.

Shortly after, Ryan arrived with a bouquet of flowers and I smiled so brightly as I hugged him.

“You are such a sweetheart, thank you Ryan,” I beamed, leaning up to kiss his lips softly.

”Ooooh,” We heard in the background.
“Are those the guys and Katie?” Ryan questioned once we parted.

Even though we’ve been out a lot, I haven’t introduced them to Ryan yet because with as hard of a time as they’ve given me, I knew they’d harass him but I kind of have to introduce them now. I hope they don’t scare him too much.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not allergic to anything i don't think... lucked out on that one haha

Kirstie and Ryan

KATIE KINZ!