Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

I'm Visiting You!

I had been rudely woken up by Danny this morning, and I was now sitting in a cab, my bags in the trunk. Danny said that he needed to go home and check on his dogs and he took my stuff saying that I could wash it there. Being so tired, I didn't question anything as the cab headed out on the highway. And Danny was nice and warm, so sleepy me was very pleasant. Then we pulled up to the airport.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“Visiting your grandparents.” He said, helping me out.

WHAT!?” I screamed.

“Surprise!” he said with a giant smile.

“Thank you!” I said, jumping on him and hugging him tightly. Danny laughed and held me against him before gently putting me on the ground. We just looked at each other, he leaned down a little, like he was going to kiss me. Then, he moved quickly and kissed my cheek.

“We should....uh......get going. Don't want to miss your flight.” he said, taking my hand and leading me through the airport. awkward.

“Do the others know?” I asked as we passed through security.

“Yeah, they do. They said for you to say hello to your grandparents.” he said, leading me to my gate and stopping.

“I'll miss you guys.” I said, making him smile a little.

“We'll miss you too. We're doing a show in Ireland in about two weeks, so we'll get you there.” he said, checking his phone.

“Alright.......thank you, again.” I said, gently squeezing his arm, seeing as hugging might be a bad idea.

“No problem, have fun.” he said, giving me one last smile before leaving.

I boarded the plane and instantly fell asleep for the whole three hour flight. Once I got off, I got a taxi to take me down to Tralee. It was raining and it was absolutely freezing outside but as I pulled up to their house, I couldn't help but smile. I ran up and knocked on the door, shivering from the windy blowing rain against my body. The door opened to reveal my grandmother.

“Katie! Oh, what are you doing here!?” She cheered, pulling me into a hug.

“I'm visiting you!” I said with laugh.

“Oh, this is wonderful! John, Katie is here!” She called into the house. “Do come in! You'll catch cold!” she said, ushering me inside and shutting the door.

“Katie, my girl! It's lovely to see you!” My granda said, hugging me as well. “Come by the fire!” he said, following my grandmother into their living room.

“How long are you here for?” he asked, sitting in his recliner.

“About two weeks. Then I'm off with my friends again.” I said.

“Oh, this is great!” my grandmother said, smiling widely.

I think I really need this
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is so short :/
I'm having issues with my eyes at the moment.

Katie

Monkey!