Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

You Really Want To Know?

I’m so incredibly happy! I can’t believe that Katie is moving here! That’s like the best Christmas surprise….EVER!

“Katie, you don’t need to get an apartment,” I started as the two of us were in my room, wrapping presents.

“Yes I do,” She battled.

“No you don’t, you can just stay with us, we love having you,” I told her.

“I’ll think about it,” Katie said.

I nodded my head before laughing when I was wrapping Danny’s present. I got him a little plastic brain since he doesn’t have one! Our Christmas is always so much fun because we get each other gag gifts and laugh a bunch, sing songs and eat yummy food.

“Tomorrow morning we get to open presents!” I squealed.

“I’m so excited!” She beamed.

“The boys wouldn’t tell me what they got you though,” I pouted. “I think I’m going to go find out.”

Katie just laughed before I ran out of the room and busted into Dougie’s room first since it was closest and found him sitting there, shirtless, strumming his guitar.

“Ew! Dougie, gross!” I pushed out while pretending to be choking and dying.

“Oh you love it, don’t try to pretend you don’t,” He teased.

“Anyway, I came to find out what you got Katie,” I said.

“I’m not telling, it’s a secret,” Dougie cheekily smiled.

“You have to tell me!” I battled.

“Oh really?” He chuckled while putting his hands on his hips.

“Yes really,” I smiled while also bringing my hands up to my hips.

Dougie came over and tossed me onto the bed and then hovered over me, pinning me down.

“Nuh uh, I’m not telling,” He said with our faces so close.

“Yes you are! And you’re thinking something, I can tell! What are you thinking?” I asked, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

“You want to know what I’m thinking?” Dougie questioned.

“Yes.”

“You really want to know?” He went on.

“Yes!” I laughed.

In one swift moment, Dougie pressed his lips up against mine. He kissed so beautifully but I didn’t kiss back because it took my mind a long time to register what was happening and by the time it did, he had pulled away.

Dougie quickly scrambled off of me and muttered, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”

I was so confused right now and didn’t know what to do so I just got up and left. I walked back into my bedroom where Katie was singing Christmas songs while wrapping more presents.

“You look like you’ve just seen a ghost,” She said.

”Dougie just kissed me,” I whispered.

“Seriously?” Katie asked with wide eyes. “If he just kissed you why aren’t you two in there making out?”

“Because I didn’t kiss back and he pulled away then apologized,” I sighed.

Katie smacked me in the face with a pillow and said, “Why didn’t you kiss back?”

“I don’t know! I didn’t figure out what was going on until he pulled away,” I explained. “And besides, we could never be together. I’m Tom’s sister, you know that the press would be all over us.”

“So what are you going to do?” She softly questioned.

“I don’t know, I guess just pretend like it didn’t happen and hopefully he’ll do the same,” I shrugged.

“Don’t be sulky! It’s Christmas Eve!” Katie cheered. “This will all work out, don’t worry.”

Katie and I shared a hug and then went back to wrapping and singing. My mind was so cluttered with too many thoughts though. Dougie kissed me. that just kept replaying over and over in my mind that night when I laid in bed. I couldn’t stop thinking about it but I’m doing my best to push it to the back of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Christmas so much! I can't wait til christmas!

Kirstie and Dougie

KATIE!