Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

I'm Not Weird, I'm Just Stupid

”KIRSTIE WAKE UP!” I heard a bunch of voices yell.

I rolled over and fell right off the couch. Everyone let out a laugh and I just slowly lifted my head up, sticking my tongue out at all the McFly guys and Katie.

“I hate all of you,” I mumbled out but couldn’t hold off my smile.

“That’s for being all hyper and waking us up this morning,” Danny told me.

“Okay,” I started while getting up and pointed at Harry, “You were already awake and eating your cereal and you,” I went on, pointing at Tom, “Were also already up, and you,” I said to Dougie, “Came in and laughed at me! And Katie wasn’t even here but I did jump on Danny so he’s the only one who would have credit to wake me up sooo…” I trailed off.

I then looked at all of them and Katie and Tom knew what I was going to do and they smartly took a step to the side as I tackled Harry and Dougie to the ground.

“You guys are so annoying!” I shouted while jumping up and down on them.

Harry squirmed out from under me and said, “Tom, your sister is so crazy!”

“And you say that like I don’t know?” Tom chuckled.

As I was momentarily distracted, Dougie got out from under me and quickly pinned me down, tickling my side.

“Say you’re sorry!” He told me.

“NO!” I shouted.

“Say you’re sorry,” Dougie sang, sending me a smile as I let out big giggles.

“Stop it!” I shot at him through my hysterical laughter.

“Really? It sounds like you’re having fun,” He laughed.

“Okay, come on you two,” Danny said while giving Dougie a shove so he fell over. “Katie made dinner.”

Everyone quickly headed into the dining room where we took a seat and I ended up in between Katie and Dougie while Danny, Harry and Danny sat across from us.

“I love you!” I squealed while squeezing Katie and kissing her cheek before sitting back in my seat. “And thanks for making dinner.”

“Yeah, it’s really good,” Danny told her.

“Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy!” Tom and I simultaneously sang.

“We don’t know what’s wrong with them,” Harry told Katie, making her laugh.

“Well it’s so nice to finally get to meet you. I’ve heard about you for years but now I finally get to meet you in person,” Tom grinned.

“It’s nice to meet all you guys too,” Katie replied.

“Well except for Harry,” I piped up, sticking my tongue out at him for his former comment.

He just stuck his tongue out at me as well before saying, “Katie, don’t listen to her, she’s stupid.”

“Hey!” I shouted.

“Yeah, I’m the stupid one!” Danny pouted, making us all laugh. “Tom’s the smart one, Harry is our little heartthrob, and Dougie and Kirstie are the weird ones.”

“I’m not weird, I’m just stupid,” Dougie told him.

“I’m not stupid, I’m just weird,” I said, making Dougie laugh as well as me while everyone stared at us.

“I have a feeling this is going to be interesting,” Katie smiled.

“That’s an understatement,” Tom chuckled.

I’m so happy right now, I’m in Boston staying with my best friend while my boys came with me. I’m kind of the little sister of all the boys, not only because I’m Tom’s but because that’s just the way I act and how they treat me and I think of all of them like my older brothers and I’d be lost without them. I love all these boys so much and I love Katie as well, I just hope the guys can all love Katie just like I do preferably without hitting on her which will probably happen, but I’ll just smack them if they do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I missed writing with Katie too!!!!

comments?

KATIE PONY!